Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Another development. This supports my hunch that he was thinking about it beforehand Imoo. I agree with this guy, he does have a cold stare.

I wonder why he has gone to the media with the story. It reduces his credibility a little, although I'm enthralled that he did. I can't see how the police can use what he has said either, but it is still VERY interesting background information.

OMG! Another development. This supports my hunch that he was thinking about it beforehand Imoo. I agree with this guy, he does have a cold stare.

I wonder why he has gone to the media with the story. It reduces his credibility a little, although I'm enthralled that he did. I can't see how the police can use what he has said either, but it is still VERY interesting background information.

Police can use it as premeditation in court.

There's been. No police statement on this has there? Who gives the OK for info to be released to the media? Or is it just a case of the witness approaching the media?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with a post from earlier about CR. the more I think about him, the weirder it is that he went to the media with elaborate stories pointing attention towards AR and Diggers Rest. AR is a scapegoat if you ask me and CR knows what's really happened.

They're all really terrible actors.

There's been. No police statement on this has there? Who gives the OK for info to be released to the media? Or is it just a case of the witness approaching the media?

It would just be the witness approaching the media.

Yeah, thought so. Do you think the police will issue a statement about it or continue to remain tight lipped?

Probably no word from the Police, they don't want to give anything away.

Not necessarily hearsay if BR said it to him. Inadmissible will be up to the Judge.

I hope you're right. It's not hearsay exactly is it, but legally saying you might do something is different from doing it. I can imagine his lawyer arguing he may have said that then, but it doesn't prove he did anything or something along those lines. Also BR can deny he ever said it.

I thought it was Karen that was doing the overseas trips.
Borce seems to be smiling in that above shot. Must have been enjoying the company.
No ring on either hand.
jimo

I thought it was Karen that was doing the overseas trips.
Borce seems to be smiling in that above shot. Must have been enjoying the company.
No ring on either hand.
jimo

That is exactly my thoughts, too. Oh yes, Karen was flying here and there every month, was she Vasko? How about your brother? No mention of his travels. :rolleyes:

I hope you're right. It's not hearsay exactly is it, but legally saying you might do something is different from doing it. I can imagine his lawyer arguing he may have said that then, but it doesn't prove he did anything or something along those lines. Also BR can deny he ever said it.

Yes his lawyer will be arguing every word muttered, and it doesn't prove a thing. Possible that it gives the impression to a jury that it was premeditated though.

His lawyer will be all over that now. It'll be hearsay and inadmissible I reckon sleep. JMOO

But I guess it got it out there that Borce was overseas 3 months before Karen went missing.
March was it when he went overseas. What was happening in March business wise?

A little more pressure on the perp doesn't hurt. Seems to be coming from all directions, doesn't it?
Perhaps the police don't mind too much about that. :thinking:

But I guess it got it out there that Borce was overseas 3 months before Karen went missing.
March was it when he went overseas. What was happening in March business wise?

Hadn't they just closed one store, and he took over as director?

Yep .....

But Mr Ristevski did admit to the Herald Sun that after the Bella Bleu shop in Broadmeadows closed in February last year the shopping centre had put a caveat on the Ristevski’s $1.1 million home in Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights, due to a dispute over money owed.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...y/news-story/029696b6c0c93c5fb8777340863339f3

Paperwork declaring Mr Ristevski had taken over from his wife as the sole director of Warrant Brands, which is linked to her Bella Bleu fashion label, was filed with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission in March.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/b1b9688adeee6dbd340e17d35eec2de6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff