Photo Thread ***NO DISCUSSION***

The only way to find out if it is her is for someone who maybe knows her to verify the photo. I trust WSr's, not so sure I trust those from the local forum around the camp. Will let it go and see if someone can verify it.
I doubt anyone here, or on other Forums elsewhere know what she looks like or they would have come forward.

You're right about Camp message boards, have been reading several myself including the ones out here.

Cabin where Cesar A. Laurean was living prior to being apprehended
2jg4few.jpg
mifi8o.jpg

xp53wn.jpg

Cesar A. Lauren Internet Access from Mexico/Internet Cafe
t8knx5.jpg

qrjfia.jpg

inef79.jpg

15q7qiq.jpg

Christina Sue Laurean, as seen on Dateline Photo 06-06-2008
FromTVDateline6-6-08-1.jpg

Taken from TV-still mode

Get outta here? That's Christina? You got to be kidding me.. YIKES!

Ok, I wasn't sure, they showed that pic of Christina so fast I thought it might have been Maria. I think she's cute, but not as cute as Maria. I wonder why they finally showed her face?

To me she looks like Maria, but Maria was definitely prettier. We are sure that's Christina?!

Oh Maria is pretty, Christina is not. Hmmmm, I'm sure Christina was sooo jealous! YEP! I so the show as well!

ChristinaMariaSidebySide.jpg

Christina Laurean (left) & Maria Lauterbach

Thank you, TG. They just look so similar. It's amazing and psychologically very interesting. Enough of my discussion on this thread though! TY again. :blowkiss:

Hi All

I'm completely computer illiterate. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to view the photos posted by Tom's Girl. Thanks in advance.

Hi All

I'm completely computer illiterate. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to view the photos posted by Tom's Girl. Thanks in advance.
Someone else notified me that these photos no longer were viewable, I have no answers as to why :confused:

Someone else notified me that these photos no longer were viewable, I have no answers as to why :confused:

Thanks TG. However, what I really want to know is is it usual that there is only a caption in bold and no icon or anything to view the photos?

ChristinaMariaSidebySide.jpg

Christina Laurean (left) & Maria Lauterbach

Thanks for all your help Tom's Girl. This is the one was telling you about. I wonder what happened to make them disappear like that ?
Thanks for putting up the one of Xtina again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back