Guns test-fired in Okfuskee Co.- Looking for .40-caliber handgun

Where are the fingerprints on the shell casings?

Meo, it is impossible to load the magizine of any semi auto gun without leaving a big fat thumb print right on the side of the case. That is, unless the shooter was wearing gloves when loading the mag.

GREAT question... Where are the prints??? LE should have some...

Meo, it is impossible to load the magizine of any semi auto gun without leaving a big fat thumb print right on the side of the case. That is, unless the shooter was wearing gloves when loading the mag.

GREAT question... Where are the prints??? LE should have some...

I believe LE has DNA and fingerprints from the scene of the crime. However, I do not think the creeps that murdered these young ladies have a criminal "record" on file. Therefore, LE can not make a match. I have recently been reading about 'familial DNA testing'. I wonder if this type of testing might be an option for OSBI?

Let's assume, that the Glock that was used in the crime, was taken from the home of an unsuspecting parent. The young person, takes the Glock, uses it to kill the girls. Puts the Glock back and then arranges to have it "stolen" so that it can not be traced back as evidence. I am curious if there were any reported robberies after the murders of the girls and were any firearms reported stolen. I know that Dustyn D. was arrested for burglary. Wonder what was reported as stolen?

Ruf, good line of thought. Let me add... Or... perhaps it hasn't been reported stolen, because it is still sitting in someone's closet or gun safe, and the owner (parent) doesn't even know it was used in the crime... Because if it was "stolen," it would very likely be reported stolen, and that would run up a BIG red flag quick. So the safest thing for the perp to do would be to put it back, and then if the need arose, if anyone started asking questions, hope they could get rid if it fast, then report it stolen.

Ruf, good line of thought. Let me add... Or... perhaps it hasn't been reported stolen, because it is still sitting in someone's closet or gun safe, and the owner (parent) doesn't even know it was used in the crime...

True, but, if they lived in the area the OSBI requested people to bring in their Glocks to be tested, they (being obedient citizens) would have dutifully brought it in........ Which makes me wonder, if the Glock may have came from an area that is not local....... hmmmmm........

Yes Ruf, but don't forget there were people who refused, people who didn't respond, people who said their 40 Glock had been sold... In short, not all those who were requested showed up. There is no legal way I can think of to get them to cooperate if they don't want to... and judging by some previous posts, many think it an invasion of their rights. Many just don't trust LE.

Yes Ruf, but don't forget there were people who refused, people who didn't respond, people who said their 40 Glock had been sold... In short, not all those who were requested showed up. There is no legal way I can think of to get them to cooperate if they don't want to... and judging by some previous posts, many think it an invasion of their rights. Many just don't trust LE.

You are exactly right. I personally would not have a problem w/ having my firearm tested. Whatever it would take to help get the murderers off the streets would be (is) my way of thinking.

If I were LE, I'd look at who didn't bring in a 40 Glock for what ever reason, and see who was in that fimily... Wow, never looked at something like this from LE's standpoint. Not an easy hurdle to do it legaly... Ease if you are Mattlock, or CSI, but in the real world, there are some big hurdles there.

I sure wish LE was more fourth coming about what bases they had covered. FL case of Caylee was so much easier to follow because so much made public domain so quickly. I think Claycat? Hit it right on the head saying LE should just put out everything they have and see who turns up with evidence.

I sure wish LE was more fourth coming about what bases they had covered. FL case of Caylee was so much easier to follow because so much made public domain so quickly. I think Claycat? Hit it right on the head saying LE should just put out everything they have and see who turns up with evidence.

I could not agree more!

I've been "lurking" over this case from the start - I've been wondering why LE doesn't at least put something more out there. I can understand that there are certain things that they want to hold close to the vest but this case has become stuck - have they released information about the other firearm? Last I knew they had only identified the glock. Let's say someone knows somebody who owns a glock but doesn't think anything further of it because that person doesn't seem like the type to do something like this. But if LE released more info about an additional weapon and it just so happened that the individual had that type of weapon as well, it would at least give that person (friend, associate, family member) real pause for thought and possibly lead to --------------------an anonymous tip? I would really love to see this case solved. So senseless and just so wrong wrong wrong on so many levels! :furious:

Has anyone experienced the climate in this part of Oklahoma where Weleetka is located?The humidity level is high.It doesn't take any effort to work up a dripping sweat.This is why I think the killers DNA(in the form of sweat for sure) was found somewhere at the crime scene.USAR...I especially wanted to get your take on this.

i have been reading this forum for a while now, but have only posted once when i joined. one thing i remember hearing but have never read someone may have but, a paramedic that was on the scene said that there was very little blood. you would of thought that there would be lots of blood on the scene.

Has anyone experienced the climate in this part of Oklahoma where Weleetka is located?The humidity level is high.It doesn't take any effort to work up a dripping sweat.This is why I think the killers DNA(in the form of sweat for sure) was found somewhere at the crime scene.USAR...I especially wanted to get your take on this.

K4, it WAS very hot there on that day. The discription of the POI said he was wearing long sleeves.

i have been reading this forum for a while now, but have only posted once when i joined. one thing i remember hearing but have never read someone may have but, a paramedic that was on the scene said that there was very little blood. you would of thought that there would be lots of blood on the scene.

Welcome to WS, teachmehow.

I don't remember reading about there being very little blood at the scene. Jessica B., keeps saying the girls were shot where they were found.

Nothing about this case has made sense from the very beginning!

I asked an OSBI agent, today, if all LE Glocks had been checked. He said they had.

Good job, CC. Did he happen to offer any other information....lol?

He said they've got a lot of information that they just don't want the public to have. I wish Oklahoma had a sunshine law like Florida. This case might already be solved!

:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back