2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come these tapes were released to the public? I didn't think that LE had to release anything that was directly linked to their active investigation under the sunshine law.

Just curious. TIA for explaining.

I've got a different take, HH. Tommy held up to his end of the bargain, told what he knows. But, what he knows isn't enough to arrest Joe. LE needs Misty's to fill in the blanks, and the little (unusual person) ain't talking! :furious:

That tells me one thing: Misty did it.

I agree, if JO is the perp and he has been officially named to LE by ToC then what is Misty's hang-up in spilling the beans and filling in all of the blanks to get JO arrested and locked up where he can harm no-one but himself? Misty could buy a light sentence, drug rehab program and move on with her life --- why not? Major bargaining chip!!!!!

I think Misty's continued silence and lack of cooperation with LE (and Fields???) speaks volumes as to her role and that if she speaks out at all it will backfire and take her down as well --- so she cannot.

WARNING to guests that haven't started listening yet. The family uses the F bomb as...

transitive verb
intransitive verb
adjective
part as an adverb
noun

ALA George Carlin description.

I agree, if JO is the perp and he has been officially named to LE by ToC then what is Misty's hang-up in spilling the beans and filling in all of the blanks to get JO arrested and locked up where he can harm no-one but himself? Misty could buy a light sentence, drug rehab program and move on with her life --- why not? Major bargaining chip!!!!!
I think Misty's continued silence and lack of cooperation with LE (and Fields???) speaks volumes as to her role and that if she speaks out at all it will backfire and take her down as well --- so she cannot.

BBM: My guess? She knows that her bargining chip is flawed and noone is gonna buy it. :hand:

How come these tapes were released to the public? I didn't think that LE had to release anything that was directly linked to their active investigation under the sunshine law.

They do not have to release anything they deem relevant to an ongoing investigation. The fact that the entire piecing together of the Joe story has been released says a lot to me.

I firmly believe Joe is the scapegoat, and the idea that Tommy and/or Misty thought the detectives would arrest him based entirely on the stellar Croslin word is amazing. If there was a shred of truth to that story Joe would be in jail, there would be physical evidence of some sort.

Not to mention Misty, Ron and Tommy would have rolled on Joe a loooong time ago (the heat has been hot for awhile on them).

moo

They { Poor LE} Just wants everyone to know what they are dealing with { Motley Crew} , thus the release of the tapes:crazy:

These are all Tommy tapes? None with Misty?

If so, we likely have more coming soon. Per our sources in le basement.

I really think LE is playing Misty against Tommy and vice versa. If the JDI (JoeDidIt) story was believed by LE and their statements were all sworn to and all the i's dotted and the t's crossed, wouldn't Mr. Overstreet be in jail? Seems fairly obvious that they aren't buying what Tommy and Misty are selling or is it just me? :crazy:

No, it's not just you.
It is my belief that if what is being said about Joe/Haleigh in these phone calls/visits had any ring of truth to them they would not be released to the public! Period. End of story.

Joe is probably so pizzed off at TC and MC now that he does want to go to FL and harm them!! Not that they told on him, there is nothing to tell, but because of what they are saying about him!! And Tommy's lawyer and Steve Brown bought this stuff?

eta-I wrote this post before I even read where HC said Joe is pizzed for being implicated and did threaten to harm Misty! I'm a mind reader! Not really, this stuff isn't hard to figure out!

JMO

Hank Sr. is really getting Pizzed off at his two off-spring. I think he is as fed up as I am at the two liars.

No, it's not just you.
It is my belief that if what is being said about Joe/Haleigh in these phone calls/visits had any ring of truth to them they would not be released to the public! Period. End of story.

Joe is probably so pizzed off at TC and MC now that he does want to go to FL and harm them!! Not that they told on him, there is nothing to tell, but because of what they are saying about him!! And Tommy's lawyer and Steve Brown bought this stuff? JMO

IMO: He hired Steve Brown cause if he woulda hired Silva Brown she woulda seen right through it. :innocent:

These are all Tommy tapes? None with Misty?

If so, we likely have more coming soon. Per our sources in le basement.

bolded respectfully by me.

Yup that is very interesting which person(s) jail house tapes haven't been released. JMHO.

All of the phone problems Timmy is having is suspicious to me. I think Timmy and Chelsea are afraid to talk with Tommy and are purposely not answering the phone.:waitasec:

I am aching for some Misty tapes....oh please be true...:)

I have no doubt tommy is saying in tape 9 he is making up this story.

I got to tape 9 and stopped for the night, I know he is lying now, he is making up a story to get out of jail. I memtioned that in another thread that he said that to his dad, that he would make up sh&% to get out of there. I will listen to the rest tomorrow, that was a few hours I will never get back :banghead:

TAPE 7: ToC and Aunt V

ToC: I can't get a hold of no one (ToC, Linds)

- AV tells ToC that Linds is going to divorce him - will cost $1.00. (Wow! Great deal.)
ToC needs to talk to Linds.
(ToC begins crying.)

AV: Mama says you hold yr head up....No matter what, you know that I love you.
ToC: ...I need to talk to my wife
AV: BTW...as far as you sayin now is that M let H OD on pills and then u and her, uh her, you and JO disposed the body
ToC: That's BS, I can't talk about it, but that's BS.

AV: ...I watched them drag the river, I seen them pull that big blue cooler out, with the tied with the yellow rope, but we don't know what was in it.

ToC: yeah, f'n how long y'all be at your house?...
...maybe I can call Linds while I'm on phone with you

ToC can't get hold of Tim and Chels either - not answering their phone

Re: Chels -

AV: Chels did tell her (GMF?) t road to let them know where to go to search and they're statin' that you are the one that carried em and showed em where the body was supposed to be dropped off

ToC: I can't talk about anything on this phone right...my lawyer said...

Regarding the fight between Joe and Ron that they talk about... I finally see how it is Ron knew to hide his gun that night in the culvert.

Could you or someone else elaborate on how Ron knew to hide the gun in the culvert? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam