TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
has it been confirmed she truly was seen on 12/27 and not 12/26? I hope this isn't another instance where they aren't even sure of the last time she was seen alive (Zahra Baker)

http://interceder.net/news/hailey-dunn
this gathers news stories on one topic -

Judging from comments on her facebook/my space she adored her baby sister.

There is an older comment on Hailey's myspace that suggests she wasn't always happy with Dad's GF, or at least with the GF being pregnant. I would imagine that has nothing to do with anything, though, and was just a normal reaction from a young girl adjusting to her Dad having a child with someone besides her Mom.

"Concluding the investigation" sounds to me like they expect to find her...

Then again, they also said that in Debbie N's case and we have nothing there...

What if the outcome of the polygraphs (him walking out/refusing all 3) IS what led to the search of the house/shed? But without having actual results from questions. The two could still be the same. They could use the polygraph "results" and he could have still refused them. The refusal could have been the result that convinced them that is where they needed to focus.

I do believe they could work around most meds. I also believe most meds that would affect the results would actually cause him to PASS when he shouldn't. Most meds that would affect the results would do so because they calm you.

Innocent people failing polygraphs...

Bill Wegerle failed 2 polygraphs in the murder of his wife in 1986. In 2004 BTK sent a letter containing her license and photos of her body. DNA evidence later proved BTK, (Dennie Rader) killed his wife.

After he failed the polygraph, detectives were able to get Frank Sterling, to confess to the murder of 74-year-old Viola Manville in 1988 and he was convicted. Mark Christie, who passed the polygraph, went on to abduct and murder four-year-old Kali Ann Poulton. Christie was convicted of her murder and recently confessed to Manville’s murder. Frank Sterling was released from prison.

There has been multiple cases where the killer did pass, was cleared as a suspect and sometimes went on to kill many more times.

The Green River Killer (44 more victims)
Charles Cullen (39 more victims)
Lee Anthony Evans (5 victims, case cold for 32 years)

BO is Billy, mom
DD, is son
CD, is dad
SA is boyfriend, He is around 28
It is okay. Just read the past threads.

SA's birthdate is June 30 1985 which means he is currently 25 y.o. This information is on the forensic astrology thread.
I believe BO, Hailey's mother is 33. Her age was posted in a previous thread here.

You know, BO is safe when she is with LE. Maybe LE wanted her there while SA was still in town. Wouldn't want SA assuming BO is getting too close for comfort to the cops who are investigating him, so they had her there for umhmm, "Interrogation" for 12 hours. Maybe it took that long to confirm that SA was no longer close-by . BO said she trusts LE and the lie detector testing.

There is an older comment on Hailey's myspace that suggests she wasn't always happy with Dad's GF, or at least with the GF being pregnant. I would imagine that has nothing to do with anything, though, and was just a normal reaction from a young girl adjusting to her Dad having a child with someone besides her Mom.

Yes, but once the baby actually arrived she adored her. At least she gave that impression with her comments. There is no way to know if she was sincere of course but I have no reason to think she wasn't.

I am not even remotely caught up on reading this thread but I have a good friend that is a polygraph examiner.

He said that any drug that affects blood pressure would/could alter the results of a polygraph exam.

Back to reading....and if you have any questions re LDT, I can ask my friend :)

I am not even remotely caught up on reading this thread but I have a good friend that is a polygraph examiner.

He said that any drug that affects blood pressure would/could alter the results of a polygraph exam.

Back to reading....and if you have any questions re LDT, I can ask my friend :)

Several psych. drugs are also used for blood pressure FYI
My son was on clonidine for his tourrettes and it is a blood pressure med.

Hailey’s older brother, David Dunn, told KTAB's Priscilla Luong earlier in the day Thursday that Adkins had refused to take the first two polygraph tests Wednesday.

According to the Dunn family, Adkins eventually took the test.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=328456

So he refused the first 2 but took the 3rd? Maybe he failed that one and that's why he went to his Mom's?

I wouldn't be surprised if Billie is not real kind to him on Nancy... if he did in fact fail the test.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328786

---------------

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/search-dunn-intensifies-helicopter-search

snips from the above:

Today the task force command post moved from the county courthouse to the CC Thompson Building on 2nd Street. Six different agencies are currently involved in the search: D.S., Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office, Colorado City Police Department, District Attorney’s office, Texas Rangers and the FBI.

another snip~

Kampfer does not know the results of the TDCJ searches, nor does he know the results of the search warrant served at Hailey’s Chestnut Street residence.

another snip~

The official reward being offered for Hailey’s safe return is $15,000. “That’s cash in hand with more contributions coming in up to $25,000,” Kampfer said.

another snip~

“The dogs did not trail Hailey’s scent to the motels,” He said. “They took the dogs to different places trying to pick up the scent. Motels are good places to start. The dogs did get a hit.”

Kampfer went on to explain that investigators cannot determine when a trail has been made.
Hailey could have been there a couple of days before and the dogs would still have picked up her scent or someone else wearing an article of Hailey’s clothing would have the same results.

What if the outcome of the polygraphs (him walking out/refusing all 3) IS what led to the search of the house/shed? But without having actual results from questions. The two could still be the same. They could use the polygraph "results" and he could have still refused them. The refusal could have been the result that convinced them that is where they needed to focus.

I do believe they could work around most meds. I also believe most meds that would affect the results would actually cause him to PASS when he shouldn't. Most meds that would affect the results would do so because they calm you.

Bill Wegerle failed 2 polygraphs in the murder of his wife in 1986. In 2004 BTK sent a letter containing her license and photos of her body. DNA evidence later proved BTK, (Dennie Rader) killed his wife.

After he failed the polygraph, detectives were able to get Frank Sterling, to confess to the murder of 74-year-old Viola Manville in 1988 and he was convicted. Mark Christie, who passed the polygraph, went on to abduct and murder four-year-old Kali Ann Poulton. Christie was convicted of her murder and recently confessed to Manville’s murder. Frank Sterling was released from prison.

There has been multiple cases where the killer did pass, was cleared as a suspect and sometimes went on to kill many more times.

you're so right about polys. I guess that's why they're not admissable in court, & are considered 'investigative tools', only. But those things sure can turn a life upside down. I've kept up with several cases where those tests turned out to be hogwash.

This article is going to make a lot of people very unhappy.... I got a little sick to my stomach actually.

Hey SARX, there is a lot of errrrr..... information.... (I use that word with a box of salt) about the dogs in here...

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/search-dunn-intensifies-helicopter-search

Contrary to other reports, the Texas Rangers were brought in on the day after Hailey disappeared, according to Kampfer.

Kampfer does not know the results of the TDCJ searches, nor does he know the results of the search warrant served at Hailey’s Chestnut Street residence.

The official reward being offered for Hailey’s safe return is $15,000. “That’s cash in hand with more contributions coming in up to $25,000,” Kampfer said.

“The dogs did not trail Hailey’s scent to the motels,” He said. “They took the dogs to different places trying to pick up the scent. Motels are good places to start. The dogs did get a hit.”

Kampfer went on to explain that investigators cannot determine when a trail has been made.

Hailey could have been there a couple of days before and the dogs would still have picked up her scent or someone else wearing an article of Hailey’s clothing would have the same results.

“Bloodhounds are scent specific,” Warden Matt Kennolly said. “The only thing we need is a scent article for the person we’re looking for. The dog will track only that scent.”

“Our dogs can run 48-72 hours, but I have seen scent dogs up to 7-8 days. There are so many environmental factors that come into play,
” Kennolly said.

Since the first day the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn has been treated as a missing person.

IMO a true psychopath can pass. They don't have guilt, remorse, and fear really isn't in their vocabulary. All the things that effect perspiration, respiration, and blood pressure.

IMO a true psychopath can pass. They don't have guilt, remorse, and fear really isn't in their vocabulary. All the things that effect perspiration, respiration, and blood pressure.

I agree. I believe Ted Bundy passed one or more polys.

Oh really now?? :snooty:

I totally agree with you - even when the mom & dad were interviewed, they BOTH said that LE said they were treating as a runaway! They BOTH did not believe she would runaway!
LE did not treat this as a missing persons case from the start...
That sounds like a PR comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member