Has Any Ramsey Defender Ever Given an Explanation for the Pineapple?

SleuthingSleuth

Reaction score
Be it a lawyer, investigator, or just an IDI theorizer...I myself don't recall hearing explanations about the pineapple.

JonBenet ate pineapple an hour before she died. According to the parents, they didn't give to her...by their account she should have been asleep at the time.
The pineapple wasn't left out on the table...so JonBenet did not get up and come down and eat it.
The needed components (bowl, pineapple, possibly even the sppon) I believe were not within JonBenet's reach nor was there evidence of her using a chair or stool to get at things. So she didn't come down and get it herself in the middle of the night.

Patsy's fingerprints were on the bowl...and not Jonbenet's. Further proof that Jonbenet did not get the pineapple herself in any form.

It is beyond belief to think a strange intruder broke in, woke Jonbenet up...walked her down to the kitchen, fed her...and then an hour later killed her in the basement all with 3 other people supposedly sleeping in the house.
And definitely doesn't fit with the official sort of intruder theories offered by Ramsey investigators.

So this means someone in the family gave it to JonBenet...and it sure points to Patsy, who insists absolutely no knowledge about any of it.

Convenient how Ramsey investigators skip over the point of the pineapple.

The 'investigators' skip over anything that doesn't 'fit'. I'm not sure if I've heard their version on the why of the wackiest ransom note in recorded human history, either.

Basically, the Ramseys lied (or 'misremembered')...

HMMM! Interesting question Sleuthing Sleuth.
The pineapple in JonBenet's digestive system points to the fact that she was awake sometime after they arrived home Christmas evening.
I know that somewhere in Patsy's testimony she claims the entire table contents (bowl, spoon, tea glass) was "not my set up."
What did she mean by that? Seemingly that someone else fed her daughter the treat?
The pineapple was a big mistake within the parents account of what happened that night. They must of forgotten it when they claimed JonBenet was "zonked out" and was placed immediately in bed. Oops. Officials found pineapple and the "coming home" story doesn't ring true.
To my knowledge, no one has explained the pineapple JonBenet had in her system after her death. But remember, no one has to because the Ramseys were never charged or put on trial. So, I guess if new DNA can pop up, the pineapple can go away for the Boulder LE.
Sad.

Be it a lawyer, investigator, or just an IDI theorizer...I myself don't recall hearing explanations about the pineapple.

JonBenet ate pineapple an hour before she died.

SNIP

Incorrect.

What is the evidentiary value of the pineapple?

I'll tell you what it is:

1) JB's parents said that they didn't give her any pineapple

2) A bowl of pineapple shown to be the same as the kind JB had in her belly was on the counter.

3) It had Patsy and Burke's fingerprints on it.

4) JB couldn't have reached it on her own

5) She would have had to have eaten it two hours before death.

6) No pineapple was served at the Whites' house.

Equals: an extreme likelihood that the Ramseys lied about it. Which brings up serious questions about their credibility, which, in turn raises questions as to their culpability.

Glad I could help.

Incorrect.

It's been an acknowleged fact that she ate pineapple shortly before her death. Pineapple was not served at the White's party. Meanwhile a bowl of pineapple was found in the kitchen of the Ramsey home the next day.

So this means she ate the pineapple in the Ramsey home during the night.

The evidentiary value comes in that it contradicts the parents' statements about when JonBenet went to bed, and that neither of them gave her any pineapple...much less set it out.

That she ate that pineapple messes with the timeline given by the Ramseys, because it then means she was awake shortly before her death, and someone gave her the pineapple.

This creates a high likelihood that either one or both Ramseys were lying about the timeline of that night.

The official Ramsey intruder idea is that an intruder came into JonBenet's room, used a stun gun on her, and then carried her down to the basement and killed her.
The pineapple is not part of the picture at all.

I'll tell you what it is:

1) JB's parents said that they didn't give her any pineapple

2) A bowl of pineapple shown to be the same as the kind JB had in her belly was on the counter.

3) It had Patsy and Burke's fingerprints on it.

4) JB couldn't have reached it on her own

5) She would have had to have eaten it two hours before death.

6) No pineapple was served at the Whites' house.

Equals: an extreme likelihood that the Ramseys lied about it. Which brings up serious questions about their credibility, which, in turn raises questions as to their culpability.

Glad I could help.

The digestive time for pineapple inside a very young girl has been proved to be?

It's been an acknowleged fact that she ate pineapple shortly before her death. Pineapple was not served at the White's party. Meanwhile a bowl of pineapple was found in the kitchen of the Ramsey home the next day.

So this means she ate the pineapple in the Ramsey home during the night.

The evidentiary value comes in that it contradicts the parents' statements about when JonBenet went to bed, and that neither of them gave her any pineapple...much less set it out.

That she ate that pineapple messes with the timeline given by the Ramseys, because it then means she was awake shortly before her death, and someone gave her the pineapple.

This creates a high likelihood that either one or both Ramseys were lying about the timeline of that night.

The official Ramsey intruder idea is that an intruder came into JonBenet's room, used a stun gun on her, and then carried her down to the basement and killed her.
The pineapple is not part of the picture at all.

Although there are quite a few IDI's that believe that the intruder fed JB pineapple, and then killed her an hour later. How absurd is THAT? So, not
only did the intruder feel comfortable enough in the house to sit down an write an almost three page RN, he also sat down at the kitchen table with JB and fed her a little midnight snack? :rolleyes:

1-1/2 to three hours, Wudge.

And she hadn't eaten any that day up to then.

Incorrect.

Taken by itself... nothing.

But when you consider this statement of denial with all the other statements of denial... it shows a possible pattern.

For example:

Flashlight.
Pineapple.
Baseball bat.
Hi-Tec shoes.
Santa Bear.
Broken window.

If the Ramsey's are guilty they WOULD have a logical reason to want to grasp at any & all opportunities to 'prove' an intruder was there.

The digestive time for pineapple inside a very young girl has been proved to be?

Someone else can answer that....but, even the Ramsey's OWN lawyer...said that the pineapple was the "big bugaboo". IOW...theres no explanation. So, I guess that the pineapple just materialized. OH yeah, and it was on TOP of the little bit of food that she had eaten at the White's party...so it was eaten later.

1-1/2 to three hours, Wudge.

And she hadn't eaten any that day up to then.

Your scientific source on your alleged "1 1/2 to 3 hours for pineapple inside a young girl" is?

Testimony that established JonBenet did not eat pineapple before going to the White's party was provided by whom?

Someone else can answer that....but, even the Ramsey's OWN lawyer...said that the pineapple was the "big bugaboo". IOW...theres no explanation. So, I guess that the pineapple just materialized. OH yeah, and it was on TOP of the little bit of food that she had eaten at the White's party...so it was eaten later.

Which lawyer said it definitely was not eaten before going over to the White's home?

The pineapple was proved to have been eaten by JonBenet at what time?

The pineapple was undigested. It was determined it would have been eaten 1-2 hours before death.

If the pineapple did not mess with the Ramseys' timeline, they'd have little reason to steer so clear and hard away from it...to the point that Patsy even said how the bowl, the spoon, and the glass near were set up was not the way she would set it up.

I unload the dishwasher so I'm sure my fingerprints are all over the dishes. That proves nothing.

The pineapple was undigested. It was determined it would have been eaten 1-2 hours before death.

If the pineapple did not mess with the Ramseys' timeline, they'd have little reason to steer so clear and hard away from it...to the point that Patsy even said how the bowl, the spoon, and the glass near were set up was not the way she would set it up.

As regards your alleged "1-2 hours" the scientific testimony was provided by whom?

Your scientific source on your alleged "1 1/2 to 3 hours for pineapple inside a young girl" is?

A medical textbook from Colorado State University.

Testimony that established JonBenet did not eat pineapple before going to the White's party was provided by whom?

By the other contents of the stomach. The stuff she ate at the White's had already passed through the GI tract. Fleet White even made her a little "doggy bag" to take home.

Which lawyer said it definitely was not eaten before going over to the White's home?

Actually, it was a pathologist named Werner Spitz. The bugaboo comment came from Lou Smit, trying to help the Ramseys explain it. No good.

If it was eaten earlier in the day...why would the Ramseys deny anything and everything about the pineapple found on the table?

If that's all it was, that she'd eaten it earlier in the day...the reply would have been simple.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back