Bring a tissue and watch this video.

I knew I shouldn't have watched.
But thank you for sharing. It was beautiful.

Someone on youtube created a video memorial for Caylee. Just uploaded a few hours ago. Many photos I've never seen before.

It's heartwrenching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM

darn. I didn't grab the tissue box in time. That was an amazing collection but now really feeling sick to my tummy again...I'm sending most of my prayers towards George and Cindy right now...as well as Lee... Even with all their antics since this started- I can see their love for Caylee in those pics and well... i am speechless as to the depths of their pain - I don't think I would have made it this long..

My guess is that was made by a family member, It is absolutly beautiful,
what a shame that this little angel has been lost.

Kimmer

it was beautiful. absolutely.
i wonder where these pics came from though?

I'm afraid to watch it just yet....

Just wondering what kind of reaction we would get from Casey if she were to see it - would it cause her to finally break down?

Thanks for the warning before hand. Very sad. Poor baby Caylee.

Prayers for Caylee

Maybe Casey really did snap. In the pictures, she looks like a very proud and happy Mommy.

Caylee certainly had a collection of sunglasses! She seemed to love dressing up. She was definitely the love of her grandparents' lives. Maybe I've been too hard on them in my mind. Maybe they have snapped now too. They are said to be "undoing" the unfathamable in their seeming cover-up for Casey.

Yes, I need a tissue. Can you pass one?

I would imagine this must be a very very hard thing to grasp the reality of, even knowing all along that your daughter was a sociopath. The denial has to be immense. Hopefully they are receiving some type of professional counselling. I cannot even fathom the emotions these people are going through.

it was beautiful. absolutely.
i wonder where these pics came from though?

Most, if not all of them can be found on the stand alone photo galleries of the news sites that are covering this story, on Casey's photobucket account, and the Anthony family's MySpaces accounts.

It is clear from the photos that Caylee was very much loved by her grandparents. When you get a glimpse into what the Anthonys' lives with Caylee were like prior to this debacle, it just makes the situation even sadder.

Such a beautiful tribute.

Seeing it makes me think that it IS just to devastating for Grandma and Grandpa to wrap their semi normal heads around...... I sure can't

That just tore me up inside! What a beautiful thing, what a beautiful kid, what a beautiful life...How could anyone mis-handle her life. What a waste- Csey!

side note...I hadnt seen some of the pictures before....what a collection of new ones I hadnt seen- she is a cutie pie.

Oh wow!
Beautiful video!
My heart is more than broken... such a beauttiful little girl.
:blowkiss: RIP Caylee Marie

What a beautiful girl.

I agree that, as sad as it is, the pictures of Casey are sadly appropriate.

All those pictures of Casey and Caylee--who took them, probably Cindy is my guess. It's obvious she loved them both very much. It's really sad and tragic that Casey couldn't see that. I think, for some reason, she didn't want to.

Maybe Casey really did snap. In the pictures, she looks like a very proud and happy Mommy.

Caylee certainly had a collection of sunglasses! She seemed to love dressing up. She was definitely the love of her grandparents' lives. Maybe I've been too hard on them in my mind. Maybe they have snapped now too. They are said to be "undoing" the unfathamable in their seeming cover-up for Casey.

Yes, I need a tissue. Can you pass one?

It was beautiful, but did anyone get the same feeling I had how somber Caylee is in pictures with her Mom, but she lights up more with other family members?

Oh and I was offended of all the pics with Caylee and her Mom. It just doesn't seem right somehow, being she's the one responsible for her daughter's disappearance and death.

The defense will use these pics to pertray Casey as the loving Mom who would never do anythng to hurt her child and her parents will testify to the same. :(

I have felt sick over this for weeks, and the news of late absolutely heartwrenching. Beautiful tribute.

I am a mother and a daughter. I have little patience with the grandparents on the one hand, but on the other, I can understand why they can't grasp what has happened. How do you comprehend that your daughter allowed harm to come to your granddaughter, and then apparently just threw her out in the garbage? No one can accept that because it SO un-acceptable.

We are all so saddened and touched and obsessed with this case, but just trying to imagine what it would be like to love both Casey and Caylee and then deal with, I can't even think where you would start to grieve. Some hurts are just too big for our hearts to cry over, and this may well be one for the Anthony's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back