Transsexual driving instructor teaches muslim wife. husband sues

ROFL

Did he really say "man with a deep voice?"

Ahh, when cowing to PC meets PC.

Who do they cater to?

His religion or the other's right to be a working transexual?

What if it were really an ugly female with a deep voice? The poor woman....

As she says, 'For the past six years I have been what is correctly called "transitioned". I still have to undergo final surgery but legally I am a woman.

That is what my birth certificate says and that is what the gender recognition certificate proves. For that prejudiced and biased man to threaten to sue me and the driving school is totally and utterly wrong.'

Which is interesting. i really didn't know a birth certificate could be legally changed for a transsexual in the U.K.

good luck to her. :)

What if it were really an ugly female with a deep voice? The poor woman....

But Emma Sherdley is not exactly all woman.

Until a few years ago she was a married father-of-two called Andrew.
:):):):):) She still looks a little more "Andrew" than she does "Emma," but time may change that!

Ooops, check this out. The name of the driving school:

He phoned the Laugh 'n' Pass driving school threatening to sue after Miss Sherdley, 42, turned up for the lesson.

I would think a Muslim would be a little more tolerant of others. And before anyone jumps on me, by that I mean, they get a lot of flak (and wrongfully so) for a few radicals that give Muslims a bad name.

I would think a Muslim would be a little more tolerant of others. And before anyone jumps on me, by that I mean, they get a lot of flak (and wrongfully so) for a few radicals that give Muslims a bad name.

Good point, shopper! :clap:

But Emma Sherdley is not exactly all woman.

Until a few years ago she was a married father-of-two called Andrew.
:):):):):) She still looks a little more "Andrew" than she does "Emma," but time may change that!

Ooops, check this out. The name of the driving school:

He phoned the Laugh 'n' Pass driving school threatening to sue after Miss Sherdley, 42, turned up for the lesson.

:blushing: I didn't read the link. Taught me a lesson....... :crazy:

As she says, 'For the past six years I have been what is correctly called "transitioned". I still have to undergo final surgery but legally I am a woman.

That is what my birth certificate says and that is what the gender recognition certificate proves. For that prejudiced and biased man to threaten to sue me and the driving school is totally and utterly wrong.'

Which is interesting. i really didn't know a birth certificate could be legally changed for a transsexual in the U.K.

good luck to her. :)

That is interesting. I have a transgender friend (or I guess she's "transitioning"). On her driver's license and birth certificate it still says male. She has a female name, looks better than a lot of born females but because she hasn't had that last surgery she still has to go by male on those two documents. Is it different in the UK?

That is interesting. I have a transgender friend (or I guess she's "transitioning"). On her driver's license and birth certificate it still says male. She has a female name, looks better than a lot of born females but because she hasn't had that last surgery she still has to go by male on those two documents. Is it different in the UK?

It must be. i haven't live d there for years. things have changed.

well, we don't have to 'give muslims a bad name'. they're already doing a good enough job of it themselves....! this is hilarious though...

The three criminals that just murdered a police officer in Philadelphia robbed a bank dressed as Muslim women. One of them was a practicing Muslim.

O.K. who is going to sue who? BTW, burial was refused by the Muslim community for the one murderer who was killed during the ambush of the police officer.

i love this,, keep it up. (not that the cop was killed.. just muslims giving themselves a bad name). mark my words..... the government and media-sanctioned 'intolerance of intolerance' is going to be the death of us...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back