Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking into more info on PCP found this

PCP is often applied to a leafy material such as mint, parsley, oregano, tobacco or marijuana. Many people who use PCP may do it unknowingly because PCP is often used as an additive and can be found in marijuana, LSD, or methamphetamine.

High doses can also cause effects similar to symptoms of schizophrenia, such as delusions, paranoia, disordered thinking, a sensation of distance from one's environment, and catatonia. Speech is often sparse and garbled.

Didnt he say she was talking gibberish?

they often become violent or suicidal, and are very dangerous to themselves and to others. They should be kept in a calm setting and should not be left alone.

PCP effects are most notable due to the totally detached, sometimes violent, and crazy reactions of people using PCP. The effects of PCP on a person are disturbing. The user is not at all like themselves and can even go into a kind of living nightmare, where monsters are attacking him and life is very unreal.

The PCP user can see very upsetting and disturbing pictures they believe to be happening right there and then. The user can believe they are being attacked. Tragically, PCP is also a pain killer and the user can badly injure themselves without "feeling" it.

High doses of PCP can also cause seizures, coma, and death (though death more often results from accidental injury or suicide during PCP intoxication). Psychological effects at high doses include illusions and hallucinations.

PCP causes the user to act irrationally. Like jumping out of car windows,

You always hear about people in the 70's doing LSD and Angel Dust (PCP) and thinking they can fly and jumping out of windows,

When I was young I had a babysitter and her husband, they had a late teenage son, get got into PCP and was using frequently, started doing strange things his mom once called my mom and said she found him in his bedroom with lots of needles or straight pins sticking out of his stomache, he told her he was trying to kill the Monkeys that were in there,

Not too long after that he Killed his mom and dad in their home, he shot them both, he told the police the bear on the wall told him to do it.

He was at the funeral (handcuffed) he told everyone hi, Mom& Dad are in there in the other room asleep. He was found not guilty reason of insanity they said he had schizophrenia,

He was sent to the state mental hospital and years later he was realesed.

Ok, I'm gonna go out on a limb here. Please don't fuss or attack me for saying this. But, I think that Alonzo and Lindsey may not know much about MJD. I have a feeling that their story may be true. I think that it is very likely that he picked her up to try and get her to work for him. But maybe MJD thought she was turning a trick. I don't think the part about him telling her they were going to miami was true. I think that she was only in the car with them for a short period of time. So they may not know much about who she really was. She may have done whatever for him/them and when they wouldn't pay her or when she realized they weren't taking her back she decided to jump. Lindsey may still be scared to death of Alonzo, who knows? There is no telling what kind of hell she lived through during this time in her life. He may have threatened her life if she ever told anyone anything about it. I just have a gut feeling that our time would be better spent trying to figure out anyone that knew her in the Phenix area and in the Milwaukee area. I think its great to go with the reporters in those areas for media coverage. This is just my opinion and I felt like I should give ya'll my thoughts on it.

thinking out loud.

A few things from the report stood out to me. LDJ and Alonzo stated to LE they resided in the place they were moving from for two months. Coincidence that LDJ also mentioned MDJ was only in Phoenix for 2 mo's? Did they know one another from the place they were residing? Did LE ever interview the people working in that building? That would be the logical place to start to verify Alonzo's and LDJ's story.

One of the neighbors LE interviewed described who she believed was MDJ's pimp. When interviewed he claimed he did not know MJD. He has quite a lengthy criminal record as well. The statute of limitations is up for pandering a minor child, BUT, I am guessing/assuming the statute of limitations is NOT up for taking a minor child across state line. Am I right in thinking he could still face kidnapping charges? - A reason for him to stay quiet if he knows who she is.

the "alleged" pimp... found a little about him from milwaukee, - a slum landlord with a federal indictment for not repairing his properties... and the names associated with him have some criminal history as well. I'm not sure trying to make contact with them would be beneficial. -

I'm pretty certain the LDJ which was found with the birth announcement is our LDJ. I do not think she would face charges..... As a parent, I have to wonder why she would not give any info she may have not been comfortable with sharing when this happened. Especially having a daughter herself and imagining just how difficult it would be to know your child was out there... unidentified for close to a decade. I hope and pray if she has any knowledge she never shared she finds it within herself to do so, EVEN if she does so anonymously.

Hey gang-I agree that MJD was not your typical street kid-I am not 100% familiar with the lifestyle but wearing real gold and diamonds, plus high-end shoes if the white ones were hers...and, her outfit matched, if I am making any sense.

Although they found weed in the car, I do not recall reading that they found burned roaches-my theory is that between the mile marker when Jane Doe jumped and the mile marker Alonzo and LDJ were stopped at, things were thrown out of the car.

I think LDJ knows who Jane doe is because they worked the same corner during the day...she must have at least known her street name. I think LE has a good handle on who her pimp was and his location now and then; the pimp brought up with the case is still in the business from the records I have been reading. I think Alonzo and LDJ might have been trying to take or recruit MJD to increase Alonzo's revenues or so he could compete a little bit more...who knows.

But I can say this-things look much different for LDJ knowing that Jane Doe was sitting on her lap at the time of the exit...it is not hard to envision a not so kindly push...take a moment to think about the leverage Jane Doe had to get in order to "fly" out of the window as the witnesses have stated...not a dive, but with momentum according to descriptions. Then she rolled over and over....all the while managing to do a good job protecting her face in my opinion.

In any case, I am with Cubby-and we now have a lot more information that will help ID her, which is the goal. LE can sort out the who, what, where, how and why...we just want to help do what is right by her.

We still are not certain if she went out the door or the window. Nobody saw how she got out of the car. I do not believe anything Lindsey or Alonzo has to say. Also I wasn't trying to determine if she fell or jumped from the car I wondered if they searched the side of the road to see if they threw her purse out. She had to have one sooooo where did it go to??

We still are not certain if she went out the door or the window. Nobody saw how she got out of the car. I do not believe anything Lindsey or Alonzo has to say.

It was one of the truckers who witnessed it that said he saw her "come straight out the passengers side window and land on the pavement rolling continously".

Since we are thinking MJD most likely came from the Milwaukee area, did we ever find any youth services for teens in the sex trades in that area? Have any letters gone out?

tia.

Hey gang-I agree that MJD was not your typical street kid-I am not 100% familiar with the lifestyle but wearing real gold and diamonds, plus high-end shoes if the white ones were hers...and, her outfit matched, if I am making any sense.

Although they found weed in the car, I do not recall reading that they found burned roaches-my theory is that between the mile marker when Jane Doe jumped and the mile marker Alonzo and LDJ were stopped at, things were thrown out of the car.

I think LDJ knows who Jane doe is because they worked the same corner during the day...she must have at least known her street name. I think LE has a good handle on who her pimp was and his location now and then; the pimp brought up with the case is still in the business from the records I have been reading. I think Alonzo and LDJ might have been trying to take or recruit MJD to increase Alonzo's revenues or so he could compete a little bit more...who knows.

But I can say this-things look much different for LDJ knowing that Jane Doe was sitting on her lap at the time of the exit...it is not hard to envision a not so kindly push...take a moment to think about the leverage Jane Doe had to get in order to "fly" out of the window as the witnesses have stated...not a dive, but with momentum according to descriptions. Then she rolled over and over....all the while managing to do a good job protecting her face in my opinion.

In any case, I am with Cubby-and we now have a lot more information that will help ID her, which is the goal. LE can sort out the who, what, where, how and why...we just want to help do what is right by her.

Believe - I have to agree with you on all you said, but what stood out to me was if she went out the window she had to have some kind of leverage to push herself (with her legs) out the window. Now, knowing that she was sitting on LDJ's lap, gives a whole new picture (to me anyway). She had to at least have her foot on the seat to push herself out the window; maybe LDJ did give her that needed nudge to push her out (IMO). I think it is doubtful that she was hanging out the window and just fell. My hinky-meter is going off here. I think LDJ knows a lot more than she is willing to say - for whatever reason - maybe one day she will feel the need to do the right thing and step up and tell all that she knows.

This case is such a sad one to me - she is someone's baby. She was well taken care of as far as her jewelry and eyebrows tell. I can't understand how she hasn't been ID'd after all these years. Poor girl - my prayers and thanks to all of you that are working hard on this case in hopes to finally give MJD an identity. I read here almost daily hoping she's been ID'd. I wish there was something I could do to help.

Originally Posted by believe09

Believe - I have to agree with you on all you said, but what stood out to me was if she went out the window she had to have some kind of leverage to push herself (with her legs) out the window. Now, knowing that she was sitting on LDJ's lap, gives a whole new picture (to me anyway). She had to at least have her foot on the seat to push herself out the window; maybe LDJ did give her that needed nudge to push her out (IMO). I think it is doubtful that she was hanging out the window and just fell. My hinky-meter is going off here. I think LDJ knows a lot more than she is willing to say - for whatever reason - maybe one day she will feel the need to do the right thing and step up and tell all that she knows.

This case is such a sad one to me - she is someone's baby. She was well taken care of as far as her jewelry and eyebrows tell. I can't understand how she hasn't been ID'd after all these years. Poor girl - my prayers and thanks to all of you that are working hard on this case in hopes to finally give MJD an identity. I read here almost daily hoping she's been ID'd. I wish there was something I could do to help.

I agree.Though, not knowing LDJ's size or stregth, it's easy to visualize the possibility of Alonzo trying to drive with his left hand, push MJD with his right and if she were struggling that could easily explain his lack of control driving. It's also struck me as odd that she would be seated between Alonzo and LDJ, especially if LDJ was Alonzo's girl. I can't help but wonder if they had MJD sitting between them so it would make it more difficult for her to escape. I'd also bet money there is some kind of relationship between Alonzo and MJD's alleged pimp. Something was up there between the two.

Considering there were exits between were MJD "jumped" and where Alonzo pulled over I too imagine they had plenty of time to toss things out of the car.
It's sad. MJD exited the car so close to the next exit. It doesn't sound like Alonzo was planning on pulling over at all..... I'm not exactly sure about the area, but I think if he were going to pull over he would have already started slowing down for the exit.

After reading over the last couple posts, I didn't think about the fact that LDJ may have known MJD from the streets. Maybe she did nudge/push her. I just think that if we can get to some people in that area from that time frame, we can get some more details to help. I personally think that finding other prostitutes from that time and area may help ID our MJD.

Ok, I found LDJ on the AZ court system records. DOB 7/30/80. It appears she has a FTA warrant there so maybe this is why she won't talk? Also, what is Alonzo's last name? I keep searching through the old threads and just thought I'd ask.

Since we are thinking MJD most likely came from the Milwaukee area, did we ever find any youth services for teens in the sex trades in that area? Have any letters gone out?

tia.
I sent an email to Dane County Sherriff regarding the potential Doris affiliation. As soon as I get a response, I'll post it! :)

Awesome work these last weeks-Oh my land!!! You all look for me if I disappear, ok?

I'm really starting to believe she could be Coral Hall.

I'm really starting to believe she could be Coral Hall.

I think other girls were compared that didnt fit her description to the T either......and The only thing with Coral I think is her height.. I know things might be off.... but its worth a shot I think..... Cant hurt right ?

I don't know exactly how tall my teenagers are. If I had to say I'd be like "he's about this tall... so maybe 5'3"?". Know what I mean?

5" is a big difference but all it takes is each side to be off 1.5" and now it's only a 2" difference. Which seems possible at 14 in a 3 month span.

I think it could be possible.. I know I dont know my kids exact heights either and they're still young .. ones shorter than the cabinets and one is taller lol...

did we ever have the birthday for the alonzo guy?? I might of missed it :confused:

this might be a really really weird idea.. I dont know.. but it was a thought... a long time ago I was going through the different sections of craigslist... the missed connections and those types of sections.. well there were these one postings, kinda like prostitutes through craigslist type thing.. ... I dont know if these are just hoax to get you to come out and get beat up or real prostitutes....but if they're 'old' ones but use the puter these days......maybe they'd reconize the unidentified girl? :confused:

Did anyone else catch the bungee cord reference...I wonder if they were trying to bind MJD and that is what caused her to jump out of the window. I just thought that it was odd that a bungee cord was listed as being found by her.

MM ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member