FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officers sorting through approx 100 tons of trash-not a pleasant job.
They had control of garbage trucks.
Just happened abt 1 hr ago

From presser

they followed the trash from clay county to georgia to go through it...

:cry: Rest In Peace Somer! :cry:

21361973_320X180.jpg

028.gif

Somer May You Find Comfort In God's & All The Angels Arms!
066.gif

:praying: For Somer's Loved Ones!

:angel:​

They are holding back...
Very obviously and repeatedly stating crime scene and perpetrator although they can only see a small portion of leg...
They are not open to the option that she could have crawled into a dumpster on her own...
They know much more than they are saying already.

Dear Lord ... Please bring comfort to Somer and her family and all the people who followed along to help find Somer... Us here at WS wish at this time for Somer's to bring some comfort as Somer comes home to them.. Amen

I'm just sicken by this, just sickened. How do we make this stop? Someone tell me please!
I'm serious, I want to know what steps we can take as a group to make this stop. Look at these forums, it's almost daily that a child goes missing and is posted on the forums. We are all sick to death of it and I want to be a part of any group that is serious about putting a stop to this.

I have got to go for now, can't take no more of this snit! BBL Thanks everyone.

Just heard this news and it is making me literally sick to my stomach. God in Heaven this needs to stop.

stupid governor! he chooses this moment in time to say, "the good news is that crime is down overall in florida by eight per cent"

I mean really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, slap that man upside his head... there is NO good news in this... none, what-so-ever. What an insensitive arse, he is!

I'm just sicken by this, just sickened. How do we make this stop? Someone tell me please!
I'm serious, I want to know what steps we can take as a group to make this stop. Look at these forums, it's almost daily that a child goes missing and is posted on the forums. We are all sick to death of it and I want to be a part of any group that is serious about putting a stop to this.

We could start a thread, talk to the mods, try to get it stickied.
Not about finding them once their gone, not about GPS for after they are lost, but about the proactive strategies that can be enacted to keep them from disappearing in the first place. National registries that actually work, pushing for registration of child murderers, writing to politicians, speaking out on YouTube.
With the talent and intellect on this site, if everyone gave 5 minutes a day, we could find the strategies and resources to drastically lower the numbers. But we need dedication, and we need to bring this into the light. Off of prime time cable news and into people's living rooms. Constant reminders that it could be anyone's child are the only way to get everyone on the same page about the hell this country inflicts on it's youngest and most vulnerable.

There, all done. Better now.

In honor of Somer, let's all give our kids a big hug. RIP sweet girl.

I'm with you Momtective- it's ridiculous! Where do we go? What do we do? How do we get these b*st*rds locked up and the keys thrown away forever?

stupid governor! he chooses this moment in time to say, "the good news is that crime is down overall in florida by eight per cent"

I mean really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That made me sicker than I already was!! :furious:

I hate even thinking this but, is it possible she hid in the dumpster & was injured when the trash was crushed?

OMG, slap that man upside his head... there is NO good news in this... none, what-so-ever. What an insensitive arse, he is!

No reason for him to be there but he covets that Senates seat. He's such a phony anyway. He should just come out of the closet and be proud of who he is.

This means she was killed and then disposed of in her own neighborhood.

NEW THREAD

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4321676#post4321676"]FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraGanis