Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not naming names but I trust you know of whom we speak.

The tri-wheel below shows the REPORTED MISSING wheel in the center, surrounded by Hailey Dunn's natal chart (cast with SUN on ASCENDANT at Event location) and the natal chart of the last person to have allegedly seen her (cast with SUN on ASCENDANT at location of Event).

I have made several call-outs which I hope to clarify in commentary below this chart.

The abbreviation SP in the call-outs stands for 'Secondary Progressed'.

PNE = Prenatal Eclipse

HAILEYtriWheelShawnSOULSCAPE.jpg

In her posts above, Tuba has already delineated important interaspects between the charts of Hailey Dunn and MALE630, as well as interactions with the alleged LAST SEEN. I will try not to repeat her observations, but instead, add to them.

As mentioned in previous postings, the LAST SEEN and REPORTED MISSING charts are similar in that they both exhibit a late degree of Taurus Rising and place Lord 1 VENUS (Hailey) in the unfortunate 6th House. Planetary movement over a 24 hour period is slight. MOON has moved from 02 Libra (House 5) in the LAST SEEN to 16 Libra (House 6 in the REPORTED MISSING.

You may recall the 02 Libra MOON placement in the LAST SEEN is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), foretelling catastrophe/ tragedy/ fatality. The 16 Libra MOON position in the REPORTED MISSING is partile (same degree) conjunct Event SATURN, a death marker, and close square Hailey's natal MOON 15 Cancer (sunrise position), which is unfortunately afflicted by its uncomfortably close conjunction to MALE630's natal MARS (aggression), 13 Cancer.

Recall the LAST SEEN ASCENDANT degree of 29 Taurus, on ALCYONE, the Weeping Sisters giving something to cry about, while the REPORTED MISSING chart shows 26 Taurus, partile conjunct ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens and associated with losing one's head, literally or figuratively. Notice the positions of MALE630's prenatal solar eclipse (28:50 Taurus) and Asteroid TORO (brutality) 29:27 Taurus. We could certainly say they are smack thereon both Ascendants...

MALE630 has secondary progressed SUN at 02 Leo, partile conjunct REPORTED MISSING Part of DEATH, which itself is (1) in Fateful Degree and (2) partile opposed Event TORO (brutality) 02:19 Aquarius (not shown). His secondary progressed MARS is tightly conjunct, posited at 00 Leo, exact square to Hailey's secondary progressed CHIRON (wounding) 00:53 Scorpio.

REPORTED MISSING SUN/MOON midpoint (not shown) is 26 Scorpio: exactly on House 7 cusp (the perp), exactly opposite the ASCENDANT 26 Taurus (Hailey), close opposed MALE630's prenatal solar eclipse - natal TORO conjunction.

MALE630's secondary progressed MOON (based on sunrise natal) at 16 Scorpio conjuncts the weak and helpless Hailey, VENUS 20 Scorpio. Twenty four hours earlier, the conjunction was tighter with VENUS - Hailey at 19 Scorpio, partile conjunct SERPENTIS, the cursed degree of the cursed sign.

As mentioned in a previous post, Event Asteroid SEAN at 19 Pisces partile squares Event Lord 5 the Child MERCURY (Hailey) 19 Sagittarius and close opposes Hailey's secondary progressed SUN at 18 Virgo. Event Asteroid SEAN also close conjuncts Hailey's prenatal solar eclipse degree, 18:30 Pisces.

Needless to say, the interaspects amongst the charts are disturbing in the highest degree.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi..I am from colorado city..me and my hasband looked all along some county roads .. but we had a gut feeling something odd about our airport..idk..what do y'all think? Also my hubby says he know where there is a well..a deep one..should we check?

msyanas, Thank you for posting on WS and sharing this information! The outpouring of concern from your little community for Hailey is amazing. It is apparent Colorado City will not rest until she is found!

:welcome4:

Adding more (astrological) fuel to the fire, MALE630's natal MARS/SATURN midpoint 17:57 Virgo is close conjunct Hailey's secondary progressed SUN 18:09 Virgo and close opposed her prenatal solar eclipse degree 18:30 Pisces. MARS/SATURN = cruelness, brutality.

MALE630's natal VENUS/MARS midpoint 18:51 Gemini is partile (in the same degree) square Hailey's secondary progressed SUN 18:09 Virgo as well as partile square her prenatal solar eclipse degree 18:30 Pisces. VENUS/MARS speaks of sexual action/ attraction.

MALE630's natal MARS/PLUTO midpoint 07:56 Virgo is close conjunct Hailey's natal SUN 05:13 Virgo. MARS/PLUTO = force/ control issues/ violence/ rage/ rape/ murder.

ETA: Also, I note MALE630 was born with MOON and MARS Out of Bounds.

Natal placements show how an individual is 'hardwired'. The chart suggests a person who is, by nature, literally 'out of control' ---- emotionally (MOON) and in actions (MARS). Transitory triggers to these planets would set him off, more so than usual. His natal MOON - URANUS conjunction adds to emotional instability and with natal MARS likely inconjuncting, to rash actions.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Adding more (astrological) fuel to the fire, MALE630's natal MARS/SATURN midpoint 17:57 Virgo is close conjunct Hailey's secondary progressed SUN 18:09 Virgo and close opposed her prenatal solar eclipse degree 18:30 Pisces. MARS/SATURN = cruelness, brutality.

MALE630's natal VENUS/MARS midpoint 18:51 Gemini is partile (in the same degree) square Hailey's secondary progressed SUN 18:09 Virgo as well as partile square her prenatal solar eclipse degree 18:30 Pisces. VENUS/MARS speaks of sexual action/ attraction.

MALE630's natal MARS/PLUTO midpoint 07:56 Virgo is close conjunct Hailey's natal SUN 05:13 Virgo. MARS/PLUTO = force/ control issues/ violence/ rage/ rape/ murder.

ETA: Also, I note MALE630 was born with MOON and MARS Out of Bounds.

Natal placements show how an individual is 'hardwired'. The chart suggests a person who is, by nature, literally 'out of control' ---- emotionally (MOON) and in actions (MARS). Transitory triggers to these planets would set him off, more so than usual. His natal MOON - URANUS conjunction adds to emotional instability and with natal MARS likely inconjuncting, to rash actions.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Oh my God! So scary, i pray he is being watched closely. God bless Hailey, and send strength to her parents.

The Moon only had 52' to go before she would pass on to 3° Libra. We know of a certainty that casualty occurred during the Moon's passage through the second degree of Libra because she was identical to the nodes. If the disabled Venus, Hailey, by a Gifford's miracle, survived the confrontation with 630 and left, her fate was sealed despite escape because she would have headed right into Saturn square Mars. The Moon was moving at 35.2'/hr that day, so Hailey only had until 4:03 to get away although injured and in sorry condition but she would have next been square Pluto, then Sun but at the solstice point, by then, of the House 8 ruler. Following that was conjunction to Saturn afflicted by Mars. So there really was no exit.

How accurate is this stuff? Has any of this been accurate in other cases?

The Moon only had 52' to go before she would pass on to 3° Libra. We know of a certainty that casualty occurred during the Moon's passage through the second degree of Libra because she was identical to the nodes. If the disabled Venus, Hailey, by a Gifford's miracle, survived the confrontation with 630 and left, her fate was sealed despite escape because she would have headed right into Saturn square Mars. The Moon was moving at 35.2'/hr that day, so Hailey only had until 4:03 to get away although injured and in sorry condition but she would have next been square Pluto, then Sun but at the solstice point, by then, of the House 8 ruler. Following that was conjunction to Saturn afflicted by Mars. So there really was no exit.

Thanks Tuba...That is absolutely heartbreaking to read. It must be really hard to look at a chart like this and read it. just heartbreaking

You decide.

There are quite a few threads here in our Forensic Astrology Forum dedicated to particular cases you can read up on.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318"]Forensic Astrology Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Be sure to visit our BRIEFINGS Thread #1 as well.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041"]Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Enjoy.

Can charts be done to clear parents?
Billie Dunn: 5/4/1977
Clint Dunn: 10/20/1977

I have followed here for years and I must say only 1 time the charts were not totally true.
I cannot even remember the case it was so long ago.

I believe the charts are always accurate (true) it is the interpretation or incorrect information given that can be off! At least that's my understanding!

I was wondering if a chart can be done for the time the neighbor saw Hailey on the telephone in the backyard. The time is 12:00 noon-- Dec. 27, 2010.

Tonight Billie said on NG that Hailey would go out to the backyard to talk when there was someone at home. I am curious to know if the chart would show if someone was there or give any additional information.

Thanks so much! This is so sad. I just hope Hailey is found soon.

Here is a link to transcripts from NG for 1/3 where Billie confirms the time the neighbor saw Hailey was 12 noon:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

GRACE: OK. So she goes missing Monday. You report it Tuesday after Christmas.

DUNN: Right.

GRACE: OK. So I know she`s alive at lunchtime. I know she`s fine, she`s at home. The boyfriend comes home at what time, did you say, around 3:00?

DUNN: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: So 3:00. Between 12:00 and 3:00, did anybody see her beside the boyfriend?

DUNN: Just my next-door neighbor.

GRACE: OK. And that was at noon.

DUNN: Yes.

I was wondering if a chart can be done for the time the neighbor saw Hailey on the telephone in the backyard. The time is 12:00 noon-- Dec. 27, 2010.

Tonight Billie said on NG that Hailey would go out to the backyard to talk when there was someone at home. I am curious to know if the chart would show if someone was there or give any additional information.

Thanks so much! This is so sad. I just hope Hailey is found soon.

Here is a link to transcripts from NG for 1/3 where Billie confirms the time the neighbor saw Hailey was 12 noon:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

GRACE: OK. So she goes missing Monday. You report it Tuesday after Christmas.

DUNN: Right.

GRACE: OK. So I know she`s alive at lunchtime. I know she`s fine, she`s at home. The boyfriend comes home at what time, did you say, around 3:00?

DUNN: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: So 3:00. Between 12:00 and 3:00, did anybody see her beside the boyfriend?

DUNN: Just my next-door neighbor.

GRACE: OK. And that was at noon.

DUNN: Yes.

I'll post the Event chart, and perhaps others will see something that I cannot see other then, she's alive now at Noontime in the backyard according to this chart's symbols, if she is represented by Venus in the 8th house.

Reading:

Neighbor saw Hailey on on cell phone:

Communications and phones are house 3 and Mercury indicators below the horizon at this time of day, in that 3rd house was Medea (an asteroid) and the cusp is just entering the Weeping Sisters at 1Gemini. Something truly sad to come from this event and cry about for all who love this little girl.

The 3rd Hs. is ruled by Mercury in this case found near the MC or the public, so appropriately seen by the neighbor and the chart shows this conjunct the Part of Fortune., with Jupiter ruling the MC (back to the ASC) or the event itself.

MEDEA: INTENSE EMOTIONS, PLANNING, EXTREMES IN LOVE OR HATE OR EVEN BOTH SIMUTANEOUSLY
Medea in mythology, has some similarities to Lilith, but is said the myth has more to do with feelings of “desperateness and With a decidedly “aggressive feel” to it.

This Chart is ruled by Neptune (new ruler) & Jupiter (ancient)_ , with Jupiter close to the Ascendent conj. Uranus.

The 7th house cusp is Virgo conj. To both Hopi (ambush) and the Vertex (the actual event or person who Hopi points to - ambushes her)

However, Virgo is ruled by Mercury and we’ve already assigned Mercury to the neighbor in the 10th. Should we also assign Mercury to the perp?

Perhaps so, a double meaning here for it falls in militaristic Sagittarius never without some dignity and strength ruling the 9th it’s own house.
Mercury is double dealing here, as we see it squares to the Black Moon Lilith….in the 12th of captivity and squares Hopi and the Vertex too.

What to make of Ceres in the 11th house?

It makes only good aspects, harmonious ones and some believe that Ceres is the rightful ruler of Virgo, more to ponder.

For what was it Manilus wrote about Ceres? :waitasec:
“spicifera est Virgo Cereris” — “The Virgin with her sheaf belongs to Ceres”. [Astronomica, Manilius, 1st century AD, p.117]

We also can’t neglect the Ruler of this Event being first Neptune (secondly Jupiter, it’s ancient ruler) Neptune is found in Neptune’s own house, the 12th thus strong, to deceive and lie or perhaps undermining the child for she is not cognizant of the danger near her as it’s also quincunx to the Vertex (the fated event or person) and square to Venus (the young girl)

So, we see Venus in the 8th house but in “do or die” Scorpio 19th degree – the so-called evil degree of Scorpio and alive with the Sextile to Mars and trine to Jupiter (if Venus is Hailey) yet, not for long for Venus also is semi-square to Pluto as well square to Chiron.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/769/screenshot006qb.jpg

I'll post the Event chart, and perhaps others will see something that I cannot see other then, she's alive now at Noontime in the backyard according to this chart's symbols, if she is represented by Venus in the 8th house.

Reading:

Neighbor saw Hailey on on cell phone:

Communications and phones are house 3 and Mercury indicators below the horizon at this time of day, in that 3rd house was Medea (an asteroid) and the cusp is just entering the Weeping Sisters at 1Gemini. Something truly sad to come from this event and cry about for all who love this little girl.

The 3rd Hs. is ruled by Mercury in this case found near the MC or the public, so appropriately seen by the neighbor and the chart shows this conjunct the Part of Fortune., with Jupiter ruling the MC (back to the ASC) or the event itself.

MEDEA: INTENSE EMOTIONS, PLANNING, EXTREMES IN LOVE OR HATE OR EVEN BOTH SIMUTANEOUSLY
Medea in mythology, has some similarities to Lilith, but is said the myth has more to do with feelings of “desperateness and With a decidedly “aggressive feel” to it.

This Chart is ruled by Neptune (new ruler) & Jupiter (ancient)_ , with Jupiter close to the Ascendent conj. Uranus.

The 7th house cusp is Virgo conj. To both Hopi (ambush) and the Vertex (the actual event or person who Hopi points to - ambushes her)

However, Virgo is ruled by Mercury and we’ve already assigned Mercury to the neighbor in the 10th. Should we also assign Mercury to the perp?

Perhaps so, a double meaning here for it falls in militaristic Sagittarius never without some dignity and strength ruling the 9th it’s own house.
Mercury is double dealing here, as we see it squares to the Black Moon Lilith….in the 12th of captivity and squares Hopi and the Vertex too.

It makes only good aspects, harmonious ones and some believe that Ceres is the rightful ruler of Virgo, more to ponder.

For what was it Manilus wrote about Ceres? :waitasec:
“spicifera est Virgo Cereris” — “The Virgin with her sheaf belongs to Ceres”. [Astronomica, Manilius, 1st century AD, p.117]

We also can’t neglect the Ruler of this Event being first Neptune (secondly Jupiter, it’s ancient ruler) Neptune is found in Neptune’s own house, the 12th thus strong, to deceive and lie or perhaps undermining the child for she is not cognizant of the danger near her as it’s also quincunx to the Vertex (the fated event or person) and square to Venus (the young girl)

So, we see Venus in the 8th house but in “do or die” Scorpio 19th degree – the so-called evil degree of Scorpio and alive with the Sextile to Mars and trine to Jupiter (if Venus is Hailey) yet, not for long for Venus also is semi-square to Pluto as well square to Chiron.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/769/screenshot006qb.jpg

Leomoon--Thank you so much and Happy Birthday to YOU, a fellow Cappy! :balloons:

Do you see anything in the chart that indicates the person responsible for Hailey's demise is at the home at this time? The reason I ask this is Hailey's Mom was just on the NG show tonight and said that it was common for Hailey to talk on the phone in the backyard when someone was home. (Typical for a 13 yr old girl to want some privacy). According to the witness that last saw Hailey, that individual claims to not have arrived until 3pm. Could the perp have been there at noon? or near by?

Again, thank you for weighing in on this sad case! :tyou:

Marla

Thank you Marlame for your kind sentiment.
Often Cappy Stelliums are slower to ponder and think, and do not respond as quickly as some might. When we do, often we are wrong......I'm still thinking. :innocent:

As to who was in the house during this time period ?

I'd say that the answer to my question at least is probably the friends of Hailey's she spoke to on the phone., Ceres in the 11th of friendships. Again, Ceres is nurture and there are only harmonious aspects here for her.

That makes sense then, with the phone call itself. She indeed may have met up with the children she was seen with later (after noontime or 1-2) if the witnesses are correct. But the LE should know by know via the phone call.

As for the rest of your question? As much as we all want to know it all, sometimes these things have to be "sussed out"
(so to speak) astrologically.

I'm with the others that thus far, it appears to me to be 630 and I've said that from the beginning.

I also don't think that Algol can be on the ASC and this be a simple runaway, although IF it is, then she's come to harm, because Algol is "the worse of the worse" symbolically.

Let's pray for Hailey.

And her parents and brother.

Very accurate. I have followed these astrologers for 2 years, all through the Caylee Anthony investigation. They have been incredibly accurate. The stars do not lie, and these astrologers are very gifted at reading what the stars are telling us.

Happy Birthday LeoMoon!
Mercury is double dealing here, as we see it squares to the Black Moon Lilith..........
that alone scares me.

I know there are a lot of questions here, and I realize all the time and effort that has been put into this case [a big thank you, btw]. I was wondering, since it says in the chart that the "event was close to home" could the search earlier in this case be related, at all?

These testimonies give a sense whatever happened to Hailey happened very close to home.
[per Soulscape's chart; #37: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5980527&postcount=37"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5980527&postcount=37[/ame]]

Officials also confirmed that Hailey’s home was searched Wednesday for any clues that may have been missed earlier.

The search was conducted by the Texas Rangers, who looked through the home then spent 10 minutes in an outdoor storage shed.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26377567/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member