Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just happy to know that this evil will be off the streets for a very long time, All women are safer now that this is off the streets.

Opps I got my hindend caught in the door shutting on the last thread LOL.

Here is my post to you costalpilot :)

the TH big shot international lawyer that was on NG ( I think) said the "foreigner" section of the prison is no better than the regular prison and he called that

the doorway to hell.

Thank you costalpilot I remember now, yes you are correct IIRC his first case was made into a movie.

I am thinking his goose is cooked too for the most part. I do think he's dancing as fast as he can right now, because he wants the lead.

He won't last a week in that prison. My first thought was when I heard the description of who is in there and what they are willing to do for money----he better hope and pray someone takes the lesser amount of money to cut his throat rather than the better cash to torture him very slowly to death. JMHO.

I hope you feel better soon Tricia!

I will tell you this, with all of the evidence and the forensics that they have in this case, All the lies will not work, His confession had better match up with the evidence.

Sleep well, Beth. I hope both girl's families gets some peace with this.

Good. Let him suffer in that "foreigner" section of their prison.

35 years in a Peruvian hell sounds alright. Maybe he won't make it out of there the sociopath.

Bless that poor girl and her family. Such a gorgeous, young, bright girl with a future.

Feel better soon, Tricia.

My behind got hit by the door too, Kat! ;) I'm dragging my last thoughts over to this new thread -

Well, Joran finally did it - he actually SURPRISED me. He confessed.
thud-1.gif

Then again, if the Peruvian LE interrogations are anything like their prisons, maybe I'm not so surprised.

I say keep on keepin' on until he tells the TRUTH about Natalee, too.

Sorry if I sound harsh to some folks, but this guy is the epitome of pure evil, imo.

I will tell you this, with all of the evidence and the forensics that they have in this case, All the lies will not work, His confession had better match up with the evidence.

I have no faith in the Peruvian justice system... it's clearly corrupt. With that corruption, it can go either way. They can pay other prisoners to kill him or he & his mama can pay them to let him go or provide privileges that will keep him cozy for the next 6 years.

The only thing going for this whole case is the torture Joran may or may not be put through while in one of their famously horrible prisons.

Still, no faith whatsoever. Only time will tell.

My behind got hit by the door too, Kat! ;) I'm dragging my last thoughts over to this new thread -

Well, Joran finally did it - he actually SURPRISED me. He confessed.
thud-1.gif

Then again, if the Peruvian LE interrogations are anything like their prisons, maybe I'm not so surprised.

I say keep on keepin' on until he tells the TRUTH about Natalee, too.

Sorry if I sound harsh to some folks, but this guy is the epitome of pure evil, imo.

Can't quite believe his "confession" equals truth.

I hope you feel better soon Tricia!

Me too Tricia. I think the secret is to get lots of sleep and stay hydrated. xox
Hi Kat, It is so good to see you. Missed you after you moved :blowkiss:

I have no faith in the Peruvian justice system... it's clearly corrupt. With that corruption, it can go either way. They can pay other prisoners to kill him or he & his mama can pay them to let him go or provide privileges that will keep him cozy for the next 6 years.

The only thing going for this whole case is the torture Joran may or may not be put through while in one of their famously horrible prisons.

Still, no faith whatsoever. Only time will tell.

Hope they don't forget the pepper !!!

Let's hope this is true and that it is the beginning of the rest of his confessions.

RIP Stephany, Natalee and any other victims.

It's very good news that he is now a confessed murderer. Interesting that Dog the Bounty Hunter said he would confess, that his father's death freed him up to kill again. Wasn't it just a few hours ago that Joe Tacopina was named as defense attorney???? Maybe Joran couldn't hold up against an interrogation by people other than his daddy's friends in Aruba.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hP65mkhJDnoedFlSx7Qa2IAc18gAD9G6T5NG0

LIMA, Peru — Peruvian police say the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing a young woman in his Lima hotel room last week.
Police Colonel Abel Gamarra told The Associated Press early Tuesday that van der Sloot confessed during an interrogation.
Van der Sloot was also the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of an American teenager on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

I don't believe that Joran will ever tell the truth about Natalee. But I hope once he is locked up for good someone will feel safe enough to tell the truth.

I cannot believe that Stephany would have helped herself to his computer.

Is that normal? I'd never open someone's laptop that I just met without their permission. That's b.s. imo.

He's making it up as he goes - besides, even if she innocently tried to google something - that's no reason to kill a person. He's bad to the bone. 'She invaded his personal space' (or something close). Then why the hell is he bringing strangers to his room - I feel hate for him. He can't even confess honestly. And why and when would he leave her alone in his room. He's full of .

Time will pass and Peru will have an earthquake or an uprising at his prison and he will be reported dead in a little article someplace. So will be the end of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff