Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Vote, state your reason if you so choose and that's it. No rebutt, no discussion.

Absolutely GUILTY!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

During this trial I've moved to the "not guilty" side, and after the defense presented I've gone beyond that. I think he's most likely innocent.

It will be interesting to see what the jury comes up with in deliberations. I'd be surprised by a guilty verdict. I had thought this would likely be a hung jury. However, after the juror note last week about hurrying things up, I think they'll likely reach a verdict. Should be interesting.

Guilty! Long list of circumstantial evidence that is far beyond mere coincidence.

Apart from all the CE, I have never once heard him say that "I didn't do it!"

Guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty. Nothing but guilty.

The google search puts me in the guilty category. The hearsay from the friends (which is what this case started with) which contributes to some of the CE never did.

Guilty as charged...never, ever wavered. Looking forward to the new Cisco testimony that should be the final nail in Bradley's coffin.

Having followed this case since NC went missing, there's no doubt in my mind that Brad is guilty. I base my conclusion on all of circumstantial evidence, the most damning of which, in my mind (aside from the computer evidence), are 1) Brad's accurately describing the only article of clothing NC was found in, even before her body was identified (despite claiming he didn't see her leaving the house and didn't know what she was wearing) and 2) the fact that he never withdrew any money for NC that weekend (despite claiming he was doing everything he could to "indulge" her, and despite having multiple opportunities to do so between 7/11 and 7/12).

I admit, I came into this trial believing BC is guilty. I'm still leaning that way but I'm just not sure the pros has proven their case. The fact I've missed more than 1/2 of the trial broadcasts doesn't help me in making a completely educated determination.

I'm going to try to watch as much as I can of the remaining broadcasts and I've been trying to go back and listen to previous days. I think the closing is going to be crucial to tie all of this together.

They say that there's a 'hook' for each juror that tells them, there's no other reason for that piece of evidence, other than the def is guilty. I've seen a few hooks for me, but need to review some more to see if I see it any differently now.

FWIW, I feel that the technical aspect has clouded much of this trial. I believe in KISS and sometimes I see it differently than those trained in computers and such, so that's part of my dilemma.

JMHO
fran

During this trial I've moved to the "not guilty" side, and after the defense presented I've gone beyond that. I think he's most likely innocent.

It will be interesting to see what the jury comes up with in deliberations. I'd be surprised by a guilty verdict. I had thought this would likely be a hung jury. However, after the juror note last week about hurrying things up, I think they'll likely reach a verdict. Should be interesting.

Exactly. Not Guilty (innocent)

guilty

the circumstantial evidence in it's entirety tells the story. The financial motive is the only compelling motive for the murder.

Only compelling evidence is on a computer which was "spoiled" due to Cary PD not following proper protocol.

NC's phone was intentionally erased by the CPD who then lied under oath about not understanding what was going to happen.

This important Cisco rebuttal testimony seems does not offer any more proof than we already had. In fact in some ways it provided more questions than answers.

I would vote undecided but the pros. and def. both just rested their rebuttals so I think my vote has to be NG. I suppose closing could my opinion, but at this point I do not believe the state has done enough to provide evidence strong enough to eliminate reasonable doubt.

Just my $0.02.

I had no opinion and very little knowledge of the case until the trial started. Now, I am overwhelming convinced that he is GUILTY. I think the defense did a decent job, but I think it'll be hard to look past all of those dirty "coincidences" (that we all know just don't add up that way in real life) and assume that everyone on the planet conspired against him. If he walks, I will be supremely disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts