SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
JaHernandez.jpg

Jacqueline Hernandez

Family Abduction from Clermont, Florida since December 22, 2007

Age: 6 -- Height: 4'0" -- Weight: 70 lbs -- Hair Color: Black -- Eye Color: Brown

Jacqueline was allegedly abducted by her father, Pablo Hernandez, on December 22, 2007. A felony warrant for Kidnapping was issued for Pablo on December 27, 2007. They may travel to Mexico, Michigan, or Minnesota.

NCMEC

Charley Project

For The Lost

Florida mom reunited with missing daughter who was abducted in 2007

The Clermont Police Department said on Sept. 2, they received a phone call from Angelica Vences-Salgado to report that she had received a message on social media from a woman claiming to be her daughter, Jacqueline Hernandez, who was abducted in 2007 when she was only 6 years old.

Florida mom reunited with missing daughter who was abducted in 2007 | WFLA

I always wonder on family abductions if the child will call home. I’m surprised this young girl didn’t call sooner. Of course Dad could have threatened her not to. I hope they can get him back in the US to face charges.

I hadn’t even heard of this case until the Facebook page for NCMEC posted about this happy ending! Awesome news!

In light of this case, do you guys think abductions by a parent get less attention in the media then stranger abductions?

I hadn’t even heard of this case until the Facebook page for NCMEC posted about this happy ending! Awesome news!

In light of this case, do you guys think abductions by a parent get less attention in the media then stranger abductions?
Yes, absolutely. IMO I think most parental abduction cases don't even make it to MSM.:confused:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back