VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s just all hope that the local LE is taking a good hard look at both the Edmonds case and the Catalano case.

We know that both women were the same age and both women disappeared near a river.

But the circumstances surrounding their disappearances are totally different. Both women disappeared ten days apart from each other.

We don't know if their cases are linked. We don't know if the same person or if two different persons are involved in their disappearances.

Some thoughts to ponder about their disappearances.

Did they drive the same kind of vehicle?

Did they have someone from a utility company, a handyman or a repairman do any kind of repair at their residences before they disappeared?

Was an utility company truck nearby in the area at the time when they disappeared?

Now this is my thinking. If they were abducted, I'm thinking that it has to be someone who is local to that area. Someone who knows the roads, the rivers, the fields in that area.

Joesph d,

There is supposed to be really bad snowstorm this weekend. Starting friday morning and lasting until sunday. They are talking 12 + inches.
I am sure you heard about this. I think you should take extra precautions if you are going to be searching in these conditions. Extra cell phone ,dry socks, blankets and make sure people check in often. And watch for signs of Hypothemia. Although I really think you should reconsider if the weather gets extreme as it could be a risk to your safty and you wont do Kelly any good if something happens to you.

Re: What Soulmagent said above -- 12"? Yikes! As much as we'd love to have some new tips, clues or evidence emerge, I would hate to see anyone else get hurt in the process.

To lateposter if you are still reading, I wanted to say I regret what happened earlier on in the thread, and to thank you for the information you did share with us here.

I hope LE is having some luck piecing things together behind the scenes.

Let’s just all hope that the local LE is taking a good hard look at both the Edmonds case and the Catalano case.

We know that both women were the same age and both women disappeared near a river.

But the circumstances surrounding their disappearances are totally different. Both women disappeared ten days apart from each other.

We don't know if their cases are linked. We don't know if the same person or if two different persons are involved in their disappearances.

Some thoughts to ponder about their disappearances.

Did they drive the same kind of vehicle?

Did they have someone from a utility company, a handyman or a repairman do any kind of repair at their residences before they disappeared?

Was an utility company truck nearby in the area at the time when they disappeared?

Now this is my thinking. If they were abducted, I'm thinking that it has to be someone who is local to that area. Someone who knows the roads, the rivers, the fields in that area.

I thought that was kind of weird too...I know they didn't drive the same car (Kelly and I have the same car and I happened to be driving across the Powhite heading in the opposite direction when they were searching so I saw the car in question. They had enough police and fire out there to choke several people....hard not to stare!?!
Funny how the media only picked up on that case for a quick bit and then, as with Kelly's case, nothing...makes you say, hmmmmm:waitasec:

yeah it was a no go today. weather did permit. man it is getting bad and only getting worse. mabey tommorow. def sunday though. who's with me?

today was a no go. waether did permit. anyone up for sunday. just let me know. hey did anyone ever know of getting the truck stop survailence tapes at all?

today was a no go. waether did permit. anyone up for sunday. just let me know. hey did anyone ever know of getting the truck stop survailence tapes at all?

We can help Wednesday and next weekend. I hope it's not wierd that we don't know Kelly. I would like to think that even strangers would look for me if I was missing. I can not believe this is not alllll ooovvverrr the news? It's pretty obvious that this is NOT a suciside. So much for the psychic too. Another Wednesday has come and gone. I wonder why no one is posting anymore? Just because weeks have past, does not mean that Kelly will not be found. I am still hopefull that she is alive. There is no reason to think otherwise. Not even the smallest hint that she is not. Someone, or someones could have her. Locally, there should be somone, anyone, that knows something. They may not even know that it is signifigant. If you know anyone who knows Kelly, tell them to contact LE. Even the smallest detail could be very important. Someone holds they key to solving this case! I hope that we can find them. My thoughts and prayers are with Kelly and her family.

joseph d.:
Unfortunately, I live several states away and have major family responsibilities at the moment, so helping to search is just not possible for me. My prayers remain with you and the other searchers, however, and I am certain you'll be rewarded for your efforts, not just here on Earth but in Heaven as well.

AnotherNiece:
Thank you so much for your post. What you've told us is so important in our trying to figure what happened to Kelly.

I have been following this thread from the very first day of Kelly's disappearance, and I want to see her found! I want to know what and who caused her to disappear and why it was unsafe for someone who so consistently has been described as kind, sweet, friendly, and so on to leave the security of her workplace for a simple walk and never to return. It makes no sense, and we all need answers.

How difficult it must be for you and the family to wait and watch and search and pray for Kelly's return. Whatever the outcome, Kelly needs to be found soon. You all remain in my prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with Kelly's family.

I live about 50 miles from Chesterfeild, I would be willing help in a search. I also have a group of friends who would also help weather permited.
There is nothing to search for under a blanket of snow. Any clue that would lead to Kellys where abouts would be under a blanket of snow Any tracks, signs of struggle Items Kelly may have had in her pocket would be impossible to locate.

I missed any conversation about a truck stop and video ,but maybe the bad weather could give someone an edge in going to places Kelly would stop and see if anyone remembers seeing her. A place she stopped for food or a store she got gas. Maybe someone did see something odd and didnt realize it. These places wont be busy as the weather is awful and could be just waiting for someone to talk to.

yeah the truck stop tapes would be something to see. that might help. at this point who knows:banghead:

If kelly did go for a run by the river then why did nobody see her, could she have headed down there and then climbed back up to meet somebody?

yeah the truck stop tapes would be something to see. that might help. at this point who knows:banghead:

I am missing some part of something here. Can someone fill me in on the truck stop tapes and what truck stop ?

Wouldnt mind being filled in on why the thread was pulled for reveiw. cuz I feel out of the loop :waitasec:

Well it appears that I have broken a ws rule and my last posting was removed so first I would like to apologize. I didnt realize that I was breaking a rule since I didnt post any names. So I would like to apologize to everybody but not to the person it was written about.
But I would like to repost a certain part of my last post that was Thanking joseph D for all his help in the search but PLEASE be carefull searching when the weather is so bad. My family would be devastated if somebody would get hurt looking for Kelly and that would upset Kelly greatly also. So Joseph thank you and everybody else that has been helping my family but please be carefull. Two of Kellys sister are still in VA looking everyday sometimes they have meetings with LE so that maybe those times when Joseph hasnt seen anybody out there from the family. But they are still in VA searching everyday. Joseph my family is still staying in same hotel if you need to contact them for areas they are searching that day or anything like that. Thank you all for your help in trying to figure out what happened to Kelly and all your prayers. They are greatly appreciated. May God keep everybody safe who is searching for Kelly and Also may God bring Kelly and Miss Edmunds home to their family safe and soon.

I am thinking that Kelly was abducted, I don't feel she went to the river, she might have been seen heading that way but could have turned back and gone to a vehicle, maybe someone beeped at her!

I don't think Kelly would just get in a car with anyone. I think it was more than likely someone she knew and trusted OR someone used some type of force..whether it be a gun or something to make her pass out. Again, I go back to my theory of it being someone she knew had a temper and might show out at her job. NO JOB will put up with people bringing their personal lives to work and letting it interfere...so that gives reason that Kelly may have seen someone she was having problems with and wanted to talk to them away from her job...such as a parking lot or in a car. I don't think she'd go quietly without raising some type of ruckus which brings me back to the gun/something to make her pass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk