‘I Will Hurt You’: Disturbing Video Shows Violent Bullying At SC Middle School

wait a minute that article says the bully is another student? looks like a teacher to me?

I think it is a student that is large. Notice all the sneakers and bookbags. The abuser has socks on too. And there are really big white sneakers there. Might be a gym spot for leaving things, like a locker room. She also sounds younger while she is abusing her, using simple words. She is being filmed and the camera is moving like a hand held and she doesn't care. Also it seems to be a transition time like a new student is entering the room and is just standing by, watching. If that was a teacher, I bet she would have run out for another teacher but I think this student has been doing this because the girl just stands in the doorway. So I think it's a student abusing a student. There probably are no school cameras in a changing area. Abusive students know where there are no cameras. They also know how to terrorize so a student is afraid to tell. She should be identified and sent to the hospital for a thorough checkup and expelled.

Probably now assigned to that district's Alternative School. Entitlement, violence, contributing bystanders/toadies. Not their first rodeo.

(My little sis lived in South Carolina, I diagnosed my nephew's learning disability over the phone, the school district was not interested, while the family's medical insurance covered 3 different therapies for him that would be provided by any public school district in my state....)

Sadly, agree she needs 90 days inpatient, eval & treatment at least.

The victim's family needs excellent legal representation, IMHO.

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back