10 Year Anniversary

capps

Reaction score
Doesn't it seem a bit coincidental that for so many years we have heard nil about the Ramsey murder,and then suddenly within several months we hear about:

Patsy's health.
Kolar actively reviewing Ramsey files.
Ramsey's meeting up with Lacy.

All this while the 10th anniversary is inching it's way up.
I smell a public relations ploy.

Getting prepared for that media onslaught in December. They will have all the right answers to that pesky question: "What have you done recently,to keep the investigation going?"

capps,

Now who would have guessed nice folks like that would think that far ahead?

Still they all "consider the case under active investigation" , which is probably what the media will be told on Dec 26th 2006!

Great catch, Capps. I *maybe* would have finally figured it out when I saw them on a 'friendly' chat show in December....we all know that's coming!

I'm bumping this thread that I started in Feburary 2006.

Just as I thought ... now to add to my list:

Schiller had a new tv documentary.
A suspect was arrested.
Lin Wood is suing again.

It's all in the timing folks.It's all in the timing. Times running out ... the flood gates are opened.

Yep ten years almost gone by and still Jonbenet doesnt get her justice.:banghead: Theyve done nothing to make her killer pay for his or her crime , It does seem ironic all the things posted above happen in the tenth anniversary year to make it look like they are doing something when in reality theyre not.If they were the parents would have been incarcerated a long time ago.

It's not too unusual for cases to take even longer than a decade.

Will there be any brand- new documentaries this December, is what I want to know. Also any new ones about Dallas, towards the end of this month. A movie opens Thanksgiving day about Bobby Kennedy's murder, on the anniversary of his brother's.

I just heard on CNN that this guy who bombed the WTC the first time and 5 or 6 other terrorists are being held in a "SuperMax" jail in Co., but that the Justice Dept. says it may instead be "Superlax" .

Anyway, the name Ramsey, maybe spelled Ramzi, struck me.

"If" we had an international spy running these cases, and maybe the assassinations, he just might notice the name coincidence and make something of it in his constant game-playing as if he doesn't have any job to do. I think he had all the time he wanted in the Ramseys' home, had dominated them before. Not claiming that's definite, just a thought.

Eagle1 said:
I know, Narlacat. Heh heh. Maybe we need a break now and then.
From reality. Just kidding.
Maybe just one less nip at the cooking sherry. :crazy:

coloradokares said:
Maybe just one less nip at the cooking sherry. :crazy:

No, I was just tired and it didn't come out right.

I forget now what I'd planned to say, something about the perp liking to create coincidences. Forget it. I'm sure "Ramzi" Yousef wasn't on his mind.

Makes me very angry that justice was never served. The only justice i could see at this point is if john was arrested for helping Patsy. Its too bad, I think Patsy deserved to rot in jail. I just keep thinking, how can we hope for justice when CO current has a DA that drags her feet and seems to believe that an intruder was responsible for JB's death?

rest in peace JB. I'll always pray for justice for you!

Jay78 said:
Makes me very angry that justice was never served. The only justice i could see at this point is if john was arrested for helping Patsy. Its too bad, I think Patsy deserved to rot in jail. I just keep thinking, how can we hope for justice when CO current has a DA that drags her feet and seems to believe that an intruder was responsible for JB's death?

So, why would two DA's in a row drag their feet?

Either they are aware of more facts than the public or in conspiracy. I got to admit the Karr fiasco made me wonder.

I heard John is Barbara Walters in December, obviously because of the 10 years. That should be interesting.

well, after reading steve thomas' book, ill tell you, there was some strange things going on. the DA pretty much handed all the police evidence to the ramseys. At one point, one of the da guys was taking calls in the office of one of the R's lawyers. As Thomas said, Boulder was a place where they made deals and protected, not prosecuted. strange things in boulder..

Jay78 said:
well, after reading steve thomas' book, ill tell you, there was some strange things going on. the DA pretty much handed all the police evidence to the ramseys. At one point, one of the da guys was taking calls in the office of one of the R's lawyers. As Thomas said, Boulder was a place where they made deals and protected, not prosecuted. strange things in boulder..
Yes unfortunately that would appear to be the truth. Look at the prosecutorial record very closely you'll see Alex Hunter seemed to never prosecute what he could plea baragin. Never plea bargained what he could just dismiss

And the current DA is fine with putting poor blacks in jail, but not so keen on rich whites.

I watched the new Bobby Kennedy movie on A&E yesterday, and much of it was about this sort of thing. Blacks confronted him in one scene, but a large percent of them ended up voting for him. Was it 90-something percent?

If you want my opinion, it wasn't too great and the characters didn't look very much like the real people in American history. Think it comes out in theaters Thanksgiving Day the 23rd but I for one don't plan to bother.

Know of anything else that will be good?

Not that I mean to change the subject here. You're so right about the situation in Boulder. What's to be done?

Jay78 said:

With PR gone,I think he'd be wise to fess up and come clean now.It never pays to do the wrong thing.I'm sure he found that out...he lost almost everything,inc. his reputation.The public might have had some sympathy if he'd done the right thing then,however,I think JR was thinking of JR (and not PR or even BR) when he chose to cover it all up.

Rupert said:
So, why would two DA's in a row drag their feet?

Either they are aware of more facts than the public or in conspiracy. I got to admit the Karr fiasco made me wonder.

I heard John is Barbara Walters in December, obviously because of the 10 years. That should be interesting.
I have to wonder why all involved in the cover up don't see that the more they talk,the more the public realizes there was no intruder.It's just drawing attn to that fact.JR would be better off doing the right thing and confessing, or keeping quiet.JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back