100 jury questions: what is YOUR prediction? *no discussion*

What were you referring to when you said "I chickened out like a little bi##h?

Did you actually believe, as you stated under oath, that Mr. Martinez was screaming at you?

Do you know who gave you that herpes we see on your mouth?

Have you ever had a close friend or a relative who was a survivor of domestic violence?

Has anyone (relative, teacher, Bishop, boss) ever recommended you see a psychologist?

Did you rinse Travis' body off in the shower before you left? Did you also shower while doing this?

If you were "in a fog" while stabbing Travis, what event caused the fog to lift? If the fog did not lift until you were driving, how did you manage to not leave visible traces of blood anywhere but in the bedroom and on the washing machine?

Who were you intending those coded message in the magazines to go to?

Have you been reading about domestic violence or battered woman's syndrome while in jail?

these are some awesome questions, but quite a few of them are about the time during her 'fog' to which the only answer anyone will get is 'i dont remember'....

With that in mind:

"If you have no memory after shooting the gun - and in fact claim you thought you hit the wall and not Travis....why then did you not assume he was alive and well when you came to in the desert?"

Why do you say you were forced to kill Travis if you shot him by accident and don't remember anything that happened after that?

Why did you douse that bathroom hallway with water?

How did you get up to the top of that closet shelf without disrupting anything all the way to the very end of each shelf?

How...did...you...FEEEEEL... when Travis referred to you as a sociopath in the text message?

Did you achieve satisfaction!

When his *last gasp* of brethe was drawn?

This is my first post.

I think the jurors might ask questions that neither of the attorneys asked. One that I think might be nagging at the jurors is:

(Since JA can lie so easily): After Travis allegedly broke her finger, why wouldn't she go to a doctor/hospital and tell them that she injured her finger accidentally?

There's just no justification for putting up with the pain, especially when she's a waitress and wearing a makeshift splinter. Surely she had to explain the splinter to people. So if she lied to them, she may as well have lied to medical health professionals.

What I'd like a juror to ask Jodi is:

Are you saying that you dropped the camera, got body slammed, ran into the closet, retrieved a gun, ran back to the bathroom, shot TA, fell, got back up and picked up a knife and stabbed TA 29 times and slit his throat all in the span of two minutes?

I'd also really like for a juror to ask JA:

You said the gun fell to the floor. Why did you go for a knife when the gun was right there?

I'm assuming the gun was closer to her than the knife.

Travis couldn't wait until after his shower to view the pictures? What was so urgent that he had to see each shower shot and decide its fate while he was taking a shower?

I'm also puzzled over JA's claim that she didn't run away because Travis stopped her attempt to run in the past. My question is: When TA caught you when you tried to escape in the past, was he soaking wet and naked and on a tiled floor at the time?

If you can't remember stabbing TA, how are you so sure that you had to stab him in defense of your life?

Can you explain the coded messages in the magazine for us?

You stated in your journal that you would sometimes "elude" to bad things that happened so why didn't you at least "elude" to the broken finger incident?

You stated at one point you didn't know if the room mates were there or not in the house. Why didn't you scream for help? You never mentioned screaming, why?

Is the reason you say you can't remember any of the stabbings because you told the detective in your interview that IF you killed Travis, you would at least do it in a humane way?

Do you have any trophy photos of the injuries you say Travis inflicted on you?

Have you ever taken gas cans with you on trips prior to June 2008?

If you were trying to be frugal then why didn't you just borrow a car from family or friends?

Why didn't you call 911 after you incapacitated Travis?

Why didn't you call 911 after the killing?

Did you really feel that Mr Martinez was screaming at you during cross examination?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back