100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait a 'sec...isn't he in Lynyrd Skynyrd??
:waitasec:

Free Bird!

I even ran that by my hubby.....she said once she shot him in the face he got really mad.....

My husband was like yeah, I tend to get a little miffed when I get shot in the head too. I'd probably yell too, you know, that's the usual thing I do when I get shot in the head.

Anyone know when the hypothetical gas can usage was discussed? I went back to the media thread but can't find it. I don't even know if it was JM vs. JA or KN vs. JA. TIA

Linda first thank you for this.. I was really hungry and I'm on a forever diet and this has significantly helped me:rocker:
Also it's soo freaking gross... man can't she put some make up on that?:what:
:sick:

BBM LOL, Its Chris and you are welcome. I'm sure there are worse images. If you start to feel hungry again, just say the word.

I was guessing what happened was:
She shot him after making him kneel and beg on his knees for her not to kill him.
He was in my opinion on his knees when shot and not jumping at her as she has claimed.
Also, he did fall after the bullet into his head onto her? maybe?
Did the knees get examined?
I am sure she did it in that fashion to be even more cruel than we can imagine she or anyone would be.

Re: Leg bruises = Contusions on right knee and left ankle, as I recall.

Anyone? This thread is moving so fast!

I think this one

Would you agree you came away rather unscathed while Travis was shot and stabbed? #JodiArias Yes that is accurate

If she was still so close to Matt and Matt knew so much about Travis' abuse to her it makes no sense that she wouldn't have gone to Matt in her "fog" to ask him for advice if it were truly self defense. JMO

Even if I believe Travis was shot first, Jodi's story still leaves the DP on the table as she contends he was conscious and conversant with her. The infliction of the stabbing is still painful then.

I have a feeling Jodi was insistent on taking the stand believing she could manipulate the jury into believing her story.

Most psychopaths are further (unknowingly) enabled by their loved ones. Instead of being held accountable for their actions people dismiss or discount them. Dealing with one can be exhausting, terrifying, and very confusing.

I think this is very likely the first time Jodi has been called to task for her actions, and because manipulating has always gotten her out of trouble or gotten her what she wanted before, she likely believed this time would be no different.

She can't see, of course, that people who love you are a lot more tolerant and forgiving, therefore easier to manipulate, than 18 strangers.

Most psychopaths want to take the stand. I've heard from many that Casey wanted to but Baez knew she'd lie.
I also think he knew he was better off with Pinellas jurors.

I was thinking the same thing. She said they sat in her car and talked and cried and the relationship was over and then the next day she sends him a LONG email about the relationship! What was left to say?!!! Can you say STALKER?!!! :what:

Creepy
After she slaughtered travis she sent the family an 18 page letter?

:deadhorse:

No, wait:

:deadhorse:

There you go.

Ouch! You guys are making me shake! And making my brain scramble! I think I'm going into a fog! If I wake up in the desert I'm blaming you guys! :floorlaugh:

Every time I hear her talk about him grabbing at her clothes or being on all fours it makes me feel sick and sad. I think those are both actually things that happened.

And the fact he couldn't feel his legs, was saying 'get a neighbour' and was getting weaker .. :(

Anyone know when the hypothetical gas can usage was discussed? I went back to the media thread but can't find it. I don't even know if it was JM vs. JA or KN vs. JA. TIA
It was Nurmi and JA on redirect.

I am fed up with the way Ms. Arias's mother and aunt smile and talk during the proceedings. Travis's family is right bloody there, and from the somber (and heartbreaking) looks on their faces, I don't think they find anything about this trial even remotely amusing. I wish they could show some respect for the appalling crime Jodi committed and fake a little empathy for Travis's family. I know the mom and aunt are not the ones on trial here, but those two on getting on my last nerve today.

Do you all think she will use one of the jury questions against them..

When they asked her did she shake when JM was cross examination on her ?

Will she fake "shaking"? to get sympathy?

I found it fascinating that during her 'alleged' instance of shaking during Juan's opening statement, he wasn't addressing HER. He was addressing the jury. I thought she gets shaky when being verbally accosted?

And when he WAS addressing her on cross? Damn, she was firing back with a vengeance and verbally aggressive to the point of being insolent and disrespectful toward him. I saw no shaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member