100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalling on purpose as to not leave the jury with JM eviscerating her on follow up. No other reason.

Shame on you Judge Stephens, shame. :furious:

She's crying because she knows the jury hates her.

I can't handle Nurmi. I need to make a bff on here who will text/email me when it's Juan's turn

Is this more re-direct or is this just follow up? Does Nurmi have a time limit??? I can't believe he's back down memory lane and talking slower than a snail. He needs to get the DV expert up there. I know the jury is tired of Jodi.

"Oh hey jury, you wanna question my client? Fine. I'm gonna make you suckers sit through another 3 weeks of my dim-witted pointless drivel. See if you have any more questions after THAT."

how many times is he allowed to cover the same ground? good grief, we've HEARD ALL THIS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

:furious::furious:

We are gonna be here for 9 more days at this rate. Ugh

Watching Jodi during sidebar... She wipes her eyes repeatedly with the same Kleenex she uses on her nose fgs! On top of that huge fever blister she's gonna get pink eye. Gross. :yuck:

let's hope she does....

Nurmi is punishing the jury for those questions. Now he will hurt their ears and minds with this droning on and on and on........

Breakups???? WHY???????????

A juror asked the question, Who initiated contact after each of the break-ups (from the past relationships, and also Travis) \

Nurmi has made it a hour long story time about Jodi's breakups.

Soooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnng!

I think Nurmi is hoping he can bored the juror to the point of idiocy. There are definitely some intelligent jurors and they are shaking in their boots (JA and the DT)

Wow, she is almost crying recanting the breakup with Matt.

why are we listening to this total bunkus??? who cares?????

give her the hook already!

How will this possibly help JA with the jury? Their questions were pretty focused - and what Nurmi is going over (again) wasn't among them.

I'd be surprised if there isn't some growing hostility/annoyance in some of the jurors. They want to deal with the relevant issues and are clearly able to see this as a stall tactic.

Since she can't seduce them, you'd think JA would be trying to garner some sympathy because that's all she's got to work with.

Good grief.

OMG this is hilarious! :floorlaugh:

Im here - got my seat.

Ron-Swanson-is-excited_zpse5a00734.gif

Objection: Why are we still banging on and on about this nonsense? Enough already .. time to wrap it up!

He is trying to show that JA didn't kill any of her ex-boyfriends, in fact she is still friends with them.

Nurmi, we get it. She didn't kill Darryl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater