100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we supposed to feel sorry that this dumb heifer wanted to off herself?

My house is a mess and I am in a bathrobe listening to this bull crap.

Yawn....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I didn't feel suicidal, as much."

Ludicrous. That's like saying I didn't feel pregnant as much. There are not degrees.:rolleyes:

Sick of this suicide crap, nobody that really wants to commit suicide contemplates...they just do it...

tumblr_mbyl1pl5gb1rg3wiro1_500.gif

Jodi even drew pictures of what she wanted her tombstone to look like???? I thought the country would be dumping her at the recycle plant. Ya know Soylent Green... for the hogs.

but why punish the hogs? :waitasec:

Suicidal ideation isn't an excuse for murder. It's like they just pull from a hat of psychological conditions and use those to portray victimization and further excuses for murder.

As if even if all of these claimed *preexisting* psychological abuses and conditions were true, as if they were Travis' fault.

Contemplating suicide before Travis' death does NOT help her case. She was trying to make us feel like because of his death she wanted to die but she's been trying to kill herself for years!

She's only contemplated it out loud to use for manipulation and sympathy. She can't even manage to squeeze out a few tears for the man she "loved" but cries when thinking about the end of her life. :furious:

Can they please stop showing close ups of mom and aunty? I'm trying to eat AND keep it down.

Mom, aunt and the other trolls beside them make me want to go play Whack a Mole.

Contemplating suicide before Travis' death does NOT help her case. She was trying to make us feel like because of his death she wanted to die but she's been trying to kill herself for years!

ludicrous waste of time isn't it?!

Most socio's don't kill themselves. Scott Petersen, Joran van der sloot are doing fine in prison. I read that Scott's got himself a man that protects him. They simply adapt to their situations like reptiles.

I think the jury is now wishing she had killed herself rather than subject them to this torture.

I am not sure I understand the point here. She was suicidal? She was obssessed with him she killed him he is dead. Why wouldn't she be? My very close friend had this girlfriend he tried numerous times to break up with - she was also a sexual deviant. She would use sex on another level to try and keep him coming back. She would threatend him and her own life. SHe would hit him, stalk him, ruin his relationships.

THen one day she killed herself in his garage sitting in his car. Left him a letter saying she wanted to hurt him and he can no live knwoing he did this to her.

My point! crazy is crazy - mean is mean and suicide is their weapon often. This doesn't change the fact that she killed him in a rage of jealousy.

Please.....PLEASE...Nurmi....NO MORE SEX TALK!!!

I cannot take looking at this "man" and listening to his voice anymore.
The sight of him makes me vomit. I am able to abide listening to the drone of motor mouth Arias but anytime this joke of an attorney named "NURMI"is on screen I switch it off.

I will get the Nurmi Arias conversation via Cliff Note summary but otherwise I AM PRETTY MUCH DONE with this part of the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288