100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get why Nurmi is going through the x-boyfriends again? She had other relationships, they all cheated on her, she confronted all of them about the cheating, she dumped them and that is why THEY lived!!??? As opposed to Travis who dumped her and so she had to kill him.

The jurors questioned about her relationships which I am sure they regret now not knowing this is happening to them.

uh he was saying such nice things....saying "im so hot"....did yall hear that? IM SOOOO HOT...the boyz think im soooo hot!!!

*puke*

WS Friends, check out this really interesting Timeline of the "JODI VERSION" of the horrific Murder of Travis. This is a VERY good demo on how her story just does NOT jive, the Jurors need to see something similar to this to put it in perspective. http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&v=Z8MxOfIWlFc&nomobile=1

This 10 minute video is probably the BEST piece of work done as commentary regarding the Arias trial I have seen to date - bar none.

OUTSTANDING WORK. Kudos to the author of this video.

I wish it could be sent directly to JM to use for his closing.

Who said they would change? Who said they loved her?

Sorry, I lost track. Red House? Masturbating. Who is it now?

She reared up when asked about her breakup with DB and her voice cracked - it was a genuine involuntary reaction. I think she very possibly wistfully thought that if she had just kept her gold-digging legs shut and stayed with Daryl she wouldn't have gotten herself into this murdering mess. At least in her mind thats likely how she sees it.

As if to say - why oh why did I dump Daryl???

Is Nurmi a shadchan wannabe?

Sounds like he's trying to get DB and JA back together.

Just say it JOdi, you kept going because You liked it!!! You liked it! We all know you liked it!

So what, he was masturbating... big whoop.

OH you stupid stupid *advertiser censored* .. you really are as dumb as a post!!!!!!!!!

JA - "I had very low self esteem at the time"

...but it's much better now after I killed Travis and have been sitting in jail and winning singing contests....

Did she just say "win me back?" Oh, gosh, she has TOTALLY hit the Twilight Zone with that one!

Haha! When I think of JA's "art" this is what pops in my head:
bad-painting-restoration.jpg

Guess which one is JA's....

"I say, Jesus, why you look like a shark? And Jesus say, 'I think it look cool', I say, okay - they're going to say I'm a bad painter - but okay!"

One of my favorite SNL sketches ever!! :floorlaugh:

What the he77 are all these questions about?

she used to have low self-esteem? and just how has she managed to bring it up to acceptable levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher