100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to read the great confidence that the jury does not believe Arias from this board. Watching yesterday's Q and A - my first reaction was, "oh no - this jury wants to believe that Arias acted in self defense."

My first reaction to Travis Alexander's murder was, "How could Arias inflict so much damage to Travis Alexander, and, have the strength to drag his murdered (butchered) body back to the bathroom - and get Travis inside the shower?"

I believe that Arias murdered Travis Alexander - for me it's more than murder. Arias is the worst type of criminal 'animal' IMO. Arias planned Travis' demise - not only that but she wanted Travis' memory to be tarnished - Arias wanted Travis to be humiliated in his death.

Arias manipulated Travis from day one - Arias' recording of Travis is beyond horrible. When I hear Travis on her recording - I hear a young man that was searching for the right words to appease this monster that he attracted. I hear a young man that is scared - scared that he will say the wrong thing sending Arias into a state of mind that Travis wanted to avoid. I do not believe that Travis believed that Arias sounded like a "twelve year old little girl." I think that Arias "planted" this into Travis head - Arias is recording the conversation because she knows that she has worked very hard (before recording) to get Travis to say things that she will be able to use against him. I am certain that many times Arias told Travis "you hurt my feelings when we talk on the phone - you should be saying things like how I sound like a twelve year old little girl."

I do not believe that Travis ever hurt Arias emotionally or physically - I do think that Arias hurt Travis both ways. I think that Arias made Travis feel guilty - made him feel uncertain - made Travis not be able to trust his 'gut' instinct.

Arias took Travis' life quickly (about two minutes). Travis didn't fight back - I believe that Travis could have grabbed Arias by the throat crushing her windpipe - he could have grabbed Arias by the head slammed her head on a hard surface cracking her skull - he could have hurt Arias. Arias was around 115 pounds when she was arrested - Travis was a strong man. At no time it appears - even when Arias was butchering him - that Travis could inflict pain. Travis could not choke her, inflict a head wound - Arias butchered Travis without receiving any significant injuries. IMO - the absence of Arias injuries post her slaughtering of Travis shows that Travis could never inflict pain - not even when his own life depended on it.

I think that almost any man can "out fight" any female - men tend to be bigger, stronger. Having these advantages gives the man the advantage.

If the knife was out in plain view (according to Arias) - why didn't Travis grab the knife before chasing her into the closet? Going with Arias story - Travis would have had to know that he had a gun in the closet. Travis knowing that he has a gun in the closet - one that Arias knows about - why didn't Travis leave his house or call 911 himself? To believe Arias - we have to believe that Travis allowed Arias to enter his closet and get his gun (and just waited for her). To believe Arias - we have to believe that when Arias held the gun up - Travis did what almost no person would do, he kept going after Arias. With Arias holding a gun up to Travis - and Travis wanting to kill Arias (and being abusive) Travis would have said, "Baby, put the gun down - I love you - I was angry - but it is only because I love you so much - you know that I love you - I am mad - I'm mad that you are not going with me to Cancun - I only want to be with you - You are the most perfect angel." Travis would not have gone after Arias as she held a gun up to him - more important - Travis would have not stayed in his room knowing Arias was getting the gun out of his closet. If Travis was an abusive guy - Travis would have left Arias alone knowing that his abuse victim would flee his house shortly - Travis would have waited for her to flee to 'catch' her off guard - I cannot believe that an abusive violent man would allow his victim to get his gun out of his closet - he would either stop her before she could get the gun, or, get out of her sight (so that he could physically attack her when she was not holding his gun).

Travis as an abusive male would not have waited around in his bathroom knowing that the female he wants to beat is getting his gun.

Arias' version of events do not make sense - again, Travis as an abusive male coming after her because she dropped his camera would have resulted in Arias suffering a broken jaw, head injury, broken bones. Arias is already down (in her version) - rage filled Travis could have reached out grabbing Arias by the hair - he could have slammed her head on the tile or any hard surface. If Travis came after Arias as she is kneeling next to the shower - Arias would have suffered noticeable injuries. Not to mention, according to Arias the knife is there - rage filled Travis could have easily grabbed the knife.

Arias not only survived being attacked by an out of control rage filled man - Arias stabbed him over two dozen times, slashed his throat, shot him in the head, dragged his lifeless body back to the shower, cleaned, began a road trip, left a message for Travis, and got rid of evidence - Arias did all this without suffering any remarkable injuries nor emotionally damage (after murdering Travis Arias is described as behaving normal).

Butchering Travis' physical body was not enough - Arias set out to destroy Travis' character (Arias stating that she did not want to "deedify" Travis over and over again translates IMO to "I want everyone to believe that Travis was a sexual deviant."

Arias took advantage of Travis - when she decided to murder him, Arias took advantage of knowing that Travis would not be able to fight back. Arias was confident and calculating - similar to the way she has been during her trial.

Arias can claim fognesia - however - she knows what she did. Even with Fognesia, Arias admits to murdering Travis Alexander. Arias has seen the crime scene pictures - I do not think that any normal person knowing that they stabbed someone almost thirty times, slit their throat, and shot a person in the head could sit perched up while on stand answering questions read by the judge from the jury as if she is answering the audience questions of adoring fans as a talk show host's guest.

Arias is truly terrifying - IMO. Arias has made me nervous - my stomach turns when I am in my own shower - she speaks of the mortal terror that Travis made her feel. The truth is, Arias makes me feel mortal terror.

I hope that the jury is responsible - and they make the difficult decision to ensure Arias receives the death penalty. I do not think that this would be easy for the typical person - I'm sure that the jury has to feel horrible (I do and I watch the trial from home). The jury will have to live with this for the rest of their lives - which cannot be easy.

Plus, Arias is so demented and her crime is so evil - that (at least for me) I did not want to believe that she could have done this. The truth about Arias has to make the majority of people feel saddened, uneasy, nervous, and scared that any person could fall victim to this dark evil (and in two minutes or less be ravaged by evil).

Originally Posted by Angelina Frost
It's official. JVM is the biggest pod-hatched dingus on planet earth. Wondering why a jury would ask so many questions if they believed she was guilty

But according to Jodi's Laws, how was it ok to write about suicide? I thought all bad things weren't to be written about?

Yeah what's the law of attraction on that .. oh this trial? OK.

Juan better get up there and mention the small nick that she tried to pass off as an attempt.

OMG

She cannot stop disgracing Her victim!!!

What are they doing???

She was tearing up over her own suicide letters???

i don't buy any of this.."letters" and new journal pages last 2 yrs..prob last 2 days imo!

Suicidal ideation isn't an excuse for murder. It's like they just pull from a hat of psychological conditions and use those to portray victimization and further excuses for murder.

As if even if all of these claimed *preexisting* psychological abuses and conditions were true, as if they were Travis' fault.

Nurmi + Wilmott = grasping at straws

She uses the "suicide" word for attention. That's all. Never had any plan to do it. Purely for attention.

She draws pics of what she wants her grave to look like!

I have a picture of what I want her grave to look like:
fashion-landfills-1.jpg

The jurors can't ask more questions, can they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would think they could on new information??? He certainly is adding a bunch of baloney to the original story

More like she knew she was about to be arrested... Wrote them to fake her own death!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get stuffed Jodi .. I am so sick of her dragging Travis' name through the mud .. wake up Nurmi the jury ain't buying this and they hate her for it ..

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sorry... I just had to let that out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member