100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Juan get to ask anymore questions to her?

Are we supposed to feel sorry that this dumb heifer wanted to off herself?

Are you kidding??

Arias NEVER EVER entertained "suicide ideation" in her entire sorry life. Unless she harbored the delusion that she is/was Mrs Jesus Christ reporting in for "crucifixion duty" she would never harm herself.

If TA never met JA's family, then his negative feelings toward them had to come from things that Jodi herself had said.

Maybe Nurmi is pulling the whole "look I'm trying SO hard and working so hard to get my client life over death" thing (ae: zealously defending his client) that he's hoping that the jury will feel bad during punishment phase and not want Nurmi to feel like all of his work has gone down the crapper and will give her life over death... I think that it's very possible that all of this constant rehashing could result in just the opposite outcome that Nurmi is hoping and praying and constantly rehashing in a turtle pace for.

i have never seen this before where a defendant constantly is allowed to change, re-invent testimony after being given extra study time and the judge lets her lawyer testify for her

Jpdi has absolutely no remorse for Travis death. Why does she think the jurors will care about these letters?

If she wanted to say she wanted to commit suicide?Well, how about lethal injection? will she go for that maybe?

She said she'd BEG for the death penalty... wonder if JM would play that clip after asking her multiple questions about suicide - leading her down the lane... then the clip.

That would be... interesting.

I thought I heard her say under her breath, "she shouldn't say that" when taling about her suicide letters. Did anyone here this too? Was it just me?

I think she said "I can't see that" and then she put on her fake glasses.

this is coming from the journal of a compulsive liar

i call BS

Wow, she is almost crying recanting the breakup with Matt.

she's crying because she read something sad about HERSELF. She has never cried over anything in her life except herself, I'm almost positive.

why oh why do they get to bring NEW evidence in this is supposed to be limited to the juror questions.......JUDGE WAKE UP!

Major wiggage going on here...lost my internet for a minute....totally freaking out....Why can't I have uninterrupted viewage of this? OL

Harsh words. So what???

Do you know how many harsh words are said when my husaband I argue??? When ANY couple argue.

I've had enough.

Time to watch Judge Judy.I'll catch the highlights later! If any.

:seeya:

Now that's a judge that knows how to take CONTROL

How can this be helping? :waitasec: Aren't these negative things that she swore she would never write? She is admitting that she documented everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member