100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so GLAD I can take the dog for her ultrasound in 40 minutes............

Oh the words the words the words!!

Ouch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the words spoken that still haunt her.

Which words asks Nurmi.

JA fails to provide specific words.

She's having trouble following Nurmi. He must be scrambling her brain. :floorlaugh:

THIS is why I didn't go met KCL & Pasa cuz wooden spoons & KY bottles would be flying from gallery right now... just say'n!!!

so obvious that these were written after the fact!

If words can't be unspoken, I wonder if throats can be unslit, hearts and bodies unstabbed and unsliced, and skulls unshot...

So Travis drove to Yreka and tore pages out even though he never went up there?

This is getting really, really old. It's bad when I don't even mind if a coworker comes over here and interrupts me.

"I won't write it down," she... writes down. Infreakincredible.

She's sucked herself into this line of discussion. As if "harsh words" and him running after her to punch the crap out of her warrants her murdering him the way she did.

She has no history of him beating her up. None. So worst case he'd hit her a few times, so why does she think people are going to believe she was in mortal terrror?

Idiot.

I can't wait for her to get the death penalty. Cannot wait. I am completely opposed to the death penalty btw.

I just don't get why Nurmi is going through the x-boyfriends again? She had other relationships, they all cheated on her, she confronted all of them about the cheating, she dumped them and that is why THEY lived!!??? As opposed to Travis who dumped her and so she had to kill him.

She never had cheating x-boyfriends. They already LEFT HER (aside from DB to go after TA) or the relationship never happened. She has to be the one in control, they can't simply leave her.

did Nurmi actually submit the letters as evidence? or did he not??

Hey, Nurmi! Look at the jury... see their dazed eyes staring into space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer