100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
new exhibits

Is it just me, or do these "new" journal entries look a little different? Handwriting neater (as if written for an audience), much better spelling, nothing crossed out? I'm not saying she didn't write them, it's definitely her handwriting. But I'm definitely not convinced she didn't write them recently.

Going out on a limb here when I say the Jurors dont care about any of this journal carp.

OK - smoke break, tinkle break, inserting bamboo chutes under my nails break, pulling out my eyelashes one by one break, going to the dentist begging for a root canal with no anesthesia break, and all around JODI AND NURMI SHOW break.....

i have never seen this before where a defendant constantly is allowed to change, re-invent testimony after being given extra study time and the judge lets her lawyer testify for her

NO Chit
it's boggling my mind

OHHHH MYYYY GOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!! Could Sausage Fingers Nurmi go ANY slower? He is SOOO ANNOYING. Bout to rip out my hair!

Are you kidding??

Arias NEVER EVER entertained "suicide ideation" in her entire sorry life. Unless she harbored the delusion that she is/was Mrs Jesus Christ reporting in for "crucifixion duty" she would never harm herself.

My Borderline sister "attempted" suicide multiple times just to find ways to antagonize family members. She used to boast about having made another "attempt" to end her life. It was an evil game that she played with everyone and practically torturous for our mother with whom she lived for much of her adult life. :furious:

I really hope that JM points out that anything from the "DIARY" has been written by a pathological liar and cannot be believed. How do we know that she even wrote those on the day written in the journal ?

I wanna see the picture she drew of her grave. What do you think the epitaph says? :waitasec:

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

Wasn't this supposed to be a follow up to the juror question about what happened to the ten suicide letters?
Did they even address that? She's just testifying again.

There were well over 100 questions, one was about her contact with ex-boyfriends, one was about the Book of Mormon, and one was about the suicide letters she mentioned in answer to another question, and many many questions about the killing, the gun, and her memory issues.
He's now spending almost the total amount of time it took the judge to ask all 100+ questions to address 3 questions. This is going to take forever.

Things not to say in a death penalty trial:

1. If I did it, I deserve the death penalty
2. I have tried to commit suicide and have been unsucessful so far
3. I planned to be dead but am only alive because I was arrested

4. I can honestly say I don't know if I would have told the truth if I hadn't been arrested.

Yeah the church said 'go forth and skankify for the lord'

i have never seen this before where a defendant constantly is allowed to change, re-invent testimony after being given extra study time and the judge lets her lawyer testify for her

You have said exactly what I have been trying to write! I am so angry that this evil evil person is allowed to keep doing this!

Yup after she broke up with Travis she was still a Mormon
So she crawled on Ryan a mormon

Didn't we just hear about these suicide letters today?

Nurmi is way too prepared. He coached her to get that in during a certain jury question.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members