100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
But here's my question. She cannot hide the fact that she is filling up the two cans, and we know she got the two cans from Daryl, but she is always hiding the fact of that third can, with separate receipts or no receipts and lying about returning it.

What makes her think that third can hangs her?

We have no idea.
But the fact that she's been LYING about it for so long is glorious. :great:
It makes the jurors question everything she's said!
And they have 5 days to let it sink in!! :great::great:

Living probably rent free/minimal rent at granny's house. Juan said the Bank statement covered most of the month of June. It tells us she spent around $700 but the balance column is not shown nor are any receipts.

The airfare would be traceable but if we don't hear about it it can't be too significant. Remember she flew to his memorial service a few weeks later.

I'll bet she sold the stuff that was stolen from her grandparents house, minus the gun.

I get the impression Nurmi objects sometimes so there will be a sidebar and Jodi will have more time to think up a reply!

OK someone is going to have to listen again but JM mentioned something about there being an account of her grandparents.

If you look more closely, there are different purchases between her gas charges, the rental car, etc.

She can't be getting gas in Monterey, Pasadena, killing in Arizona and filling up in Nevada multiple times.

So I am going to say that this is her grandparents account? That's why she had to fill up using the same method of purchase that last time...she had run out of her own money and was using her "emergency" card.

That's my take anyway. \

So to me that plane ticket could be for someone else, not Jodi.

No that's just not right. It's her account and Juan got her to confirm that before he analysed the entries.

But here's my question. She cannot hide the fact that she is filling up the two cans, and we know she got the two cans from Daryl, but she is always hiding the fact of that third can, with separate receipts or no receipts and lying about returning it.

It took THREE cans holding 5 gallons each to travel from Salinas to Travis' home. She didn't want security cameras at gas stations filming her which would prove she drove all the way from Salinas to Travis' home to murder him.

She has been lying about it the whole time!

THe fact that she purchased for the 2 KNOWN gas cans together...and then the 3rd one seperately both times is flat out proof of premediation.

No other proof would even need to be examined for me anyway.

But I can't figure out why she filled them up in SLC since at that point, her whereabouts were known to people and she was headed home.

Maybe we've all been wrong and her stuff was burned in the mountains and not the desert? But that's really risky to keep it with her driving all over!!!
Check out how much REAL isolated desert there is between SLC and Yreka:

http://www.mapquest.com/directions#f228be739e3c9290e4cd5d7d

This time she probably did need the gas + it would be cheaper.

I don't remember - does anyone have a direct quote regarding her saying she cut herself on a margarita glass?

And, why is it so important to her to deny that she had 3 gas cans, instead of two? Were there any records of her buying gas in AZ?

I don't know unless she thought it would be an overkill as far as what it might look like if all she was going for was a feeling of security as she crossed the long lonesome highways alone!!! That was her second rendition of 'the truth'. The first was, to save money and buy petrol across stateline where it was cheaper. Only, she got caught purchasing gas in southern California and filling up the gas cans.

It's obvious to anyone paying attention that she wanted the gas so she could avoid gas stations. Thus a paper trail and/or being seen on surveillance.

She claims she only took about 200-dollars in cash with her, but Juan proved that even before she hit Mesa (Travis' house) she spent upwards of 190-dollars in cash for gas.

What was the point of spending all your cash on gas ONE WAY when you have not only a cash card but a return trip ahead of you!?

It reeks of deceit and contrived planning.

I wonder why no one has asked about the deposits she made? Or did they and I missed it? Where did that money come from? Why would she carry cash and then deposit it. Doesn't make any sense. Sorry if this has been asked and answered but that has really, really bugged me.

You're right, I just saw the separate charge for the car rental. This crazy B was going somewhere!!!!!!!!!!

Rebuttal will be a blast....if we can muzzle Nurmi!!! Either way, Juan will get it across. Don't we just love that man!!!

JM will probably have someone from Wal-Mart headquarters testifying about their return policy and a record of returns. There is always a way to track returns at Wal-Mart if they are over $10.

That's what I thought I heard.....I could be mistaken lol.

@Hopeful One too ;)

I think Juan said he was finished with this line of questioning or to the affect of.. Youtube will have replay hopefully soon >> shout out to croakerqueen123 :great:

Why did she need to fill the cans in SLC when there was no reason for her to hide her trip back to Yreka?

It may be possible that she burned evidence and needed the gas to help burn the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks