11/1/11 Parents to return to home on N. Waldron 11/2

Cazzie

This is love
Reaction score
The second video (a kctv5 video) at this link says that the parents are expected to return to the N. Waldron home today (11/2).

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html

Returning to pack what was left behind? Returning for a visit? Returning to stay? Some other reason? It doesn't say. Maybe the main purpose of the move-out was for the Halloween trick or treating and exclusive GMA/ABC video?

DB/JI/boys left this home last Friday nite, 10/28.

The second video (a kctv5 video) at this link says that the parents are expected to return to the N. Waldron home today (11/2).

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html

Returning to pack what was left behind? Returning for a visit? Returning to stay? Some other reason? It doesn't say. Maybe the main purpose of the move-out was for the Halloween trick or treating and exclusive GMA/ABC video?

Or maybe it was to give everybody a break from being under each others feet? I know that if this were my family, even though I love them to death, having them under my feet 24 hours a day, in my own home, especially under these circumstances, would do me in.

I'm sure tension is very high in that house and tempers can flare under those conditions when normally, things would be ignored.

Maybe they wanted to go to an undisclosed location in order to give the boys a chance to go trick-or-treating unnoticed? without the glare of the media following them?

Maybe they wanted to go to an undisclosed location in order to give the boys a chance to go trick-or-treating unnoticed? without the glare of the media following them?

Well now, that didn't work out so well did it? ABC went right along with them for their "exclusive" report! They definitely were not unnoticed!

Or maybe it was to give everybody a break from being under each others feet? I know that if this were my family, even though I love them to death, having them under my feet 24 hours a day, in my own home, especially under these circumstances, would do me in.

I'm sure tension is very high in that house and tempers can flare under those conditions when normally, things would be ignored.
At first we were told that it was becuz of media and public approaching the house, then after Friday, I'm pretty sure I saw a quote with your suggestion. Then we were shown the exclusive GMA/ABC trick or treat video.

So maybe it was all 3. :)

Maybe neighbors were starting to complain at north waldron! They couldnt do the ABC exclusive there! moo

Poor little boys being made into nomads - no stability. They do not know where their little sister is, mom and dad acting strange, media trucks parked everywhere... If all of this moving is lawyer calling the shots, they sure are not thinking of the boys. And if parents had cooperated, perhaps LE could convince the press to lay off anything about the whereabouts of the kids.

Why even say where you are going? Sure the media will figure it out, but why the heads up?

Rather than hear they're returning home, how about a scoop on the boys being questioned by professionals or mommy and daddy having a nice sit down with LE.

Gawd!

MOO

Mel

Well now, that didn't work out so well did it? ABC went right along with them for their "exclusive" report! They definitely were not unnoticed!

To be fair, it would have been a much bigger circus with all the media there. I don't doubt that they left for Halloween and the exclusive, which was meant to personalize and humanize the family. And I think for less skeptical people who aren't following and just got a glimpse, it probably did just that.

Poor little boys being made into nomads - no stability. They do not know where their little sister is, mom and dad acting strange, media trucks parked everywhere... If all of this moving is lawyer calling the shots, they sure are not thinking of the boys. And if parents had cooperated, perhaps LE could convince the press to lay off anything about the whereabouts of the kids.

I'm not sure going away for the weekend is nomadic? If so, my kids are in for a world of trouble with all the traveling we do!

I have moved 7 times since becoming a parent, including out of the country. My kids are no worse for the wear. Not everything is sinister and evil.

I'm not sure going away for the weekend is nomadic? If so, my kids are in for a world of trouble with all the traveling we do!

I have moved 7 times since becoming a parent, including out of the country. My kids are no worse for the wear. Not everything is sinister and evil.

No, not everything is sinister and evil. Going away for a week-end is a great family thing to do. And traveling gives the kids great incite on many things. I question the fact that they were uprooted from the home they knew, to a relatives home, to somewhere else. I guess I just allowed myself to be led to think that this last move was going to be a temporary home for the family. I guess I was mislead. And I just bet your kids are not in for a world of trouble, you still have them.

that may have backfired since the parents welcomed specific tv cameras in and allowed that camera crew free access to the boys Trick or Treating. Maybe they relocated so that only the selected tv crew could get that footage?

All this moving around but no time to shuffle on down to talk with LE? :rolleyes:

hmmm...this is the same house where PN is staying. The one where LE came and picked him up yesterday for his voluntary interview.

Why don't they just go home? JI should at least take his son and move back into his house. If DB wants to be all drama queen about it....then maybe she should let her boy go with Jeremy or to his dad and she can do whatever and go wherever.....let JT figure it out.

I take it to mean that the media and the public were bothering them and that made them leave the home.

Yep...the "wrong" media. I believe their exclusive is with ABC? Those pesky other media outlets and the hated local media keep butting in. Of course, the media isn't there just to catch a glimpse of the darling Deb.....some of the neighbors are getting air time almost every night.

Just speculation, but maybe they wanted to be out of town until after it was confirmed that Jersey was going to be held over in custody for another two weeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back