11 Cops at fault for playing Nintendo Wii during Raid Bartow, FL

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by MeoW333, Nov 16, 2009.

1. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

http://www.floridatoday.com/article.../11+cops+at+fault+for+playing+Wii+during+raid

"A Polk County Sheriff’s Office internal investigation found 11 investigators were at fault for the March 6 incident. The names of the officers weren’t released.

The video of the March raid that was obtained by a Tampa television station and shows various officers enthusiastically playing a Nintendo Wii bowling game after storming the house near Lakeland armed with a search warrant."

I guess the officers liked the Nintendo Wii lol they were "enthusiastically playing" :woohoo:

2. Loading...

3. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/96067-Wii-Bowling-Cops-Get-a-Slap-on-the-Wrist

Here's an even better article with a video of the cops playing Nintendo Wii!!!

"The story of the Polk County Sheriff Department officers who were caught playing Wii Bowling during a raid on a suspected drug dealer's house quickly made national headlines. Officers racked up about an hour of total playing time during the course of the search, which, unfortunately for them, was caught on video thanks to a motion-sensing camera hooked up to the suspect's computer. "

4. theforgotten

theforgotten Member

Boy, this is were are tax dollars are going, lol.

5. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

The video is great, i wish it had sound, about 1:40 1 min 48 secs into the video this one officer starts jumping up and down i guess he got a good strike or something lol

6. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z5uHBfevrU"]YouTube- Cops caught playing Wii during drug raid[/ame]

From about 1:40 on into the video, it's great! Towards the end of the video one starts doing an odd dance over in the lefthand corner. LE has to have to fun too!

I wasn't sure where to put this at first, i almost put it in news that makes you smile. It's a cute video

7. joga

joga New Member

hahaa, that video is hilarious...

8. LaWanda

LaWanda Professional Lurker

At least they were wearing their protective gloves .....