14 october 2011 press conference

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by nursebeeme, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. askfornina

askfornina Well-Known Member

on this press conference i saw the poster fall down because it wasn't stuck to the tree well enough. i saw the cousin Michael pick them up, i assumed they were going to put them back up more securely. i don't think it's fair to say they took them down, because i clearly saw the big one fall. IMO

2. AnaTeresa

AnaTeresa Well-Known Member

I believe In da Middle has posted on other threads that the locals have been told to stay out of the woods and not hinder the searchers. I believe there's a greater LE/FBI presence in the searches than the media is indicating.

3. chieftess

chieftess New Member

In da middle can correct me if I'm wrong...
    the house shown in the most recent press conference is not baby Lisa's home, it is where the parents are staying.

4. justbeachy

justbeachy Well-Known Member

Did I just hear Fox News say that they are going to reveal who is paying for Wild Bill?? Just caught the tail end of it....it was one of those teasers.

5. Wanting2Help

Wanting2Help Well-Known Member

I don't see Lisa listed on their web page yet...

6. angeleleven

angeleleven Active Member

Yes, that is what she said.

7. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

I just got here. There are already 14 pages. I will go back and read but can someone please give a short recap? It can be bumped later in thread as other's come online too.

8. Coldpizza

Coldpizza Retired WS Staff

FOX news just said they will reveal who is behind bringing BS on board in just a few minutes.

9. Littleone48

Littleone48 New Member

I just wanted to Thank you for helping to dispel the rumors that begin in many of these cases.

My feeling is the Local news is just that "local" and if you can get national coverage it's better for the case. The local stations/outlets have done a fairly decent job but I have also observed some reporting that wasn't necessary and was done only to get the views.

I think it has actually caused a lot of this nit picking and that is never good for the missing child. I would just like to see some responsible reporting for once :).

10. CarrieBean

CarrieBean Active Member

I was just going to post that. Still hoping.

11. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

Sounds like a Meth lab to me, or just as dangerous as one!

:innocent:

12. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

Yes

imo

13. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

14. luckyme

luckyme New Member

I have this feeling that its not tes! moo

15. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

Respectfully IDM in some places having a baby who doesn't belong to your husband is considered somewhat 'checkered'. Living with someone while your husband lives elsewhere is considered somewhat 'checkered'. And at the time of the wine incident, the man was unidentified.

Perhaps if the family hadn't already signed a deal with the national news network by then, and had been talking to the local news media, one of the reporters might have reached out to DB and said "we have this video and would you like to comment." It probably would have been handled totally different. At the very least DB could have said that was my brother.

16. justbeachy

justbeachy Well-Known Member

Dang it! I have to leave in a few minutes! I swear they wait to do these thing until I'm not available. (yes, the world does revolve around me and my schedule, didn't you know?) :)

17. CarrieBean

CarrieBean Active Member

If it's a bounty hunter, I'm outta here.

18. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Probably won't be TES. Not enough cameras in Kansas City to accomodate both Bill Stanton and Tim Miller.

19. cachmo

cachmo New Member

Maybe Im be judgemental, I promise Im trying really hard NOT to be. I believe that the people in this area have reason to be upset by their treatment by the media, media should respect the residents. I hope that they stand up to the media and remind them that they need the roads etc
    BUT Im sorry the family really CANNOT afford the luxury of being over sensitive to the media. They need the media all of it. Yes they brought up DB past that wasnt really questionable......and....???? Im sorry I was pretty "wild" in my younger days, Id HATE to see what the media would say about me, but if I want my story out there my skin better get thick real quick or risk the loss of the coverage i so desperately need.. ALL MOO JMO
    sorry for the rant I think I may need to put myself in the corner for a bit

20. In da Middle

In da Middle of everything

They really have tried. As soon as they leave, the media goes right back to what they were doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.