14 october 2011 press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you hang cards on a tree where they would get ruined by the weaher?

The weather is scheduled to be sunny and in the 70's for at least the next four or five days to come.....I am sure they are praying that the cards can come down before that forecast ends....

jmo

Maybe one has to be lit up on boxed wine in order to understand the logic going on here...

there is another one of these "whatchemacallits" at one pm...

so in a bit I will lock this thread up and we can open it again during the next one...

Hold on to your seats folks. we are about to go for a wild ride. moo

Fox just went 'live' with the update on this mess. Way to go, national media!

Hmph. I think we might have a contender for the Anthony's here, folks. Desperately praying I am WRONG! I so cannot do another Casey trial - ever. again.

there is another one of these "whatchemacallits" at one pm...

so in a bit I will lock this thread up and we can open it again during the next one...

You mean in 30 minutes from now?

How does throwing previously unknown young cousins out in front of the cameras help with anything here?

Wow that was ummm, strange.

As they try to hang the posters up the stapler doesn't work (it's a tree fgs!) then they try sticky tape (oh dear lord) then they finally get them up only to have them fall down again.

They now have 3 posters scattered randomly in the yard with as much care and attention they showed this little baby the night she went missing.

That was just pathetic.

Hmph. I think we might have a contender for the Anthony's here, folks. Desperately praying I am WRONG! I so cannot do another Casey trial - ever. again.

BBM: I agree ... this is becoming a "dog and pony show ...

IMO ... it is "obvious" the parents have "something" to hide BIG TIME !

MOO ...

Think good thoughts, if that's what you do. Meditate if that's what you do. Pray if that's what you do that FBI finds the baby sooner then later.

We need a miracle, with dna on it.

you got that right..please let today be the day!!!!

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
who is national network that #lisairwin parents have now done interview with? Stanton says "not in best interests" to talk to local media

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
WE ARE LIVE STREAMING. Baby #lisairwin parents slated to hand out fliers. Won't speak to local media. Not in "best interests," PI says

http://twitter.com/#!/DeAnnSmithkc

Remember Stanton has worked for National Media stations. This begins to put Fox's statement about a deal with National stations in perspective. This is not looking good folks. The media can make or break the exposure this case gets. This reminds me of Cindy Anthony picking and choosing who were going to get scoops. This is supposed to be about Lisa. Not deals with national news as was reported to Fox by a family spokesperson, not making the press appear to be mobbing this family. When did the press scare this family?

Wow that was ummm, strange.

As they try to hang the posters up the stapler doesn't work (it's a tree fgs!) then they try sticky tape (oh dear lord) then they finally get them up only to have them fall down again.

They now have 3 posters scattered randomly in the yard with as much care and attention they showed this little baby the night she went missing.

That was just pathetic.

Yes, that whole bit with the signs was just plain weird. As though even the TREE wasn't buying it. :knocks signs on ground:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine