14 october 2011 press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the "throwing" in of the story "I am a Marine, ect" was meant to garner sympathy. MOO

Who dares to want to look like the "bad guy" who doesn't trust a veteran?

A new low. JMOO:maddening:

Maybe - however how rude were the reporters cutting the man off in mid-sentence.

Well, cut through all the dross (pass the chainsaw) and one should still find cousin Michael Lerette's comments today welcome. He was very good. He set a tone that should be followed. In the middle of a circus, his appearance directed thoughts to where they belong: baby Lisa.

i TOTALLY agree. i love your posts wfgodot. :)

Wow that was ummm, strange.

As they try to hang the posters up the stapler doesn't work (it's a tree fgs!) then they try sticky tape (oh dear lord) then they finally get them up only to have them fall down again.

They now have 3 posters scattered randomly in the yard with as much care and attention they showed this little baby the night she went missing.

That was just pathetic.

I agree...they weren't very well prepared for a scheduled news conference, were they.

The "High Profile Person"

The only person from the FCA case that could join this case is........................................

Cheney Mason :floorlaugh:

images

:floorlaugh:

And thats only if it were Federal Charges... Like the body being brought over state lines...

Smiley_Signs-NOOooo.gif

NOOOOO I clearly stated my opinion only!!! Don't let this become an out of hand rumor. I'm just trying in my mind to imagine the scene inside the house.

I got the joke, but seriously...when I saw the kids walk out with the posters, the first thing I thought was, "Did they draw the short straws?". They looked alittle like they were marching out to a firing squad or something.

I say get Mom & Dad's computer and survey all DB's friends and family as to how closely she has followed the Anthony and Cummings cases. I really have to believe that LE will get or has gotten a subpena and taken the computers. If not then haste makes waste.

So...was this dog and pony show designed to distract us from the search currently being done at the Irwin home?

Not being snarky. I don't understand what the point of this was.

MOO ... I believe this "dog and pony show" was a BIG DISTRACTION by the Family and PR crew to DISTRACT from Law Enforcement's continued investigation ...

I think it was DAMAGE CONTROL -- BIG TIME -- by the Parents ...

MY OPINION ONLY !

What does this high profile person do? An attorney? SAR?

Any guesses who it might be? I'm trying to think of anyone who hasn't made an appearance on any of the news shows. hmmmm

I'm guessing it will be Jose B. but what do I know.

Oh if only someone would sneak a pic of Caylee onto that tree.

The "High Profile Person"

The only person from the FCA case that could join this case is........................................

Cheney Mason :floorlaugh:

<photo mercifully snipped>

:floorlaugh:

And thats only if it were Federal Charges... Like the body being brought over state lines...

Oh CN2, don't rule Leonard Padilla just yet! :cowboy:

What was that one on the front door? It was so curly Q and flourishy that I couldn't read a word it said! The lettering was pretty, but not very effective! IMO

I'm guessing that the kids shown putting up the posters are the ones who made them. Maybe they just wanted to do something to show their love for Lisa.

Uhhhh, yeah, I think I was right about their media motives-- all a production. Lisa is lost, and they're posturing for the public, all while snubbing local news who might actually get to the heart of the matter.

My guess for the person "of note" is an NBC anchor from the Today show... just my take on all this silliness while an innocent child has disappeared. :mad:

I don't know.. if my niece went missing, I am not that crafty and I would not think of putting a sign on my door :( But I would be calling every news station. I think for some, it helps to make signs at a time like this.

KMBC's Maria Antonia also asked why the family was granting interviews to members of the national media only.

"You have to understand this is their personal life," Stanton said. "Would you like me coming over and asking, this is the most horrific thing that could happen to anyone," Stanton said. "You (the local media) are doing a fantastic job about getting the word out, and they (the family) totally appreciate it."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29484744/detail.html#ixzz1am75bO00

BS said it is someone helping to search for Lisa- right..it could be TES-OH GOD I HOPE SO!!

I hope today will be the day the FBI finds what they are looking for.

It has to be the phones. They had to have pinged near the house for at least a day after the "abduction". And if they're behind the house, well I don't see how the abductor left through there.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member