16 July 2013 status conference discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT :

4 M Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

In the courtroom at the #JodiArias hearing. Many familiar faces, nice to see the old crew. No attorneys present yet.

‏@********* 1m #JodiArias has arrived in court. spectators have been seated. 30 mins until court starts.
** expect a trial date to be set for 2014 **

RBBM: :eek: . . . :scared: . . . No ... that is way too long for Travis' Family !

Judge needs to get this rolling now !

:moo:

‏@********* 1m #JodiArias has arrived in court. spectators have been seated. 30 mins until court starts.
** expect a trial date to be set for 2014 **

she would have no way of knowing that

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 23s
#JodiArias Update: Nurmi is now in the courtroom

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 32s
Nurmi just walked in. Dark gray suit with baby blueberry tie and white shirt no bangs. #JodiArias

RBBM: :eek: . . . :scared: . . . No ... that is way too long for Travis' Family !

Judge needs to get this rolling now !

:moo:

Most people seem to think Judge will split the difference. Not push it til Jan but not give Pros july either. Shooting for the middle.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10s
No sign of any family members yet but many supporters of Travis' are here. Valerie is busy preparing the courtroom. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You must be one heck of a saleswoman!

I am a terrible salesperson. I would starve if that is what I did for a living.
I never expected much for the old cell phones but apparently in Russia
they like the old IPhones. I actually got more for the phones than my new
IPhones 4S cost.

As far as the car is concerned, a pilot from South Florida wanted a junker type of car to drive to work. The car was wrecked but was still drivable.
The pilot flew to where I live, got the car and drove it back to South Florida.

I lucked out is all I can say.

From WAT :

4m
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is up with staple lady discussing the latest stapling techniques and such. #JodiArias

4m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi just walked in. Dark gray suit with baby blueberry tie and white shirt no bangs. #JodiArias

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

No sign of any family members yet but many supporters of Travis' are here. Valerie is busy preparing the courtroom. #JodiArias

I see quite a few shades of salmon in the gallery. A refreshing sight. #JodiArias

LOL On the Twitter JA page:

TweetPic_zps5475a9bc.jpg

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m
In #JodiArias ctroom. #Arias atty Nurmi here. No judge, pros yet. Handful of #TravisAlexander supporters here

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 38s
Juan just walked in with light gray suit and a dark salmon tie. He is chatting with the gallery. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m Juan just walked in with light gray suit and a dark salmon tie. He is chatting with the gallery. #JodiAriasExpand Collapse

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 1m
RT @CoreyABC15: Juan Martinez & Kirk Nurmi are both in courtroom #JodiArias but just went back to judge's chambers

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m Juan just walked in with light gray suit and a dark salmon tie. He is chatting with the gallery. #JodiAriasExpand Collapse

Perhaps chatting with our Katie??? :D

Oh no, the in-chambers has begun. :(

From WAT :

Nurmi and Juan went back into chambers just now. No sign of anyone else yet. Staple lady is busy researching new staplers. #JodiArias

3m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan just walked in with light gray suit and a dark salmon tie. He is chatting with the gallery. #JodiArias

:juanettes:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Willmott just arrived in a light lemony/goldish suit. Her hair is a lighter brown/blonde now. Sideswept bangs, minimal bald spot. #JodiArias

:seeya:

So we're live streaming or we're not live streaming? I don't see a seal, just colored lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea