17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion' started by beach, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joypath

joypath Well-Known Member

GROAN!...on Piers Morgan: Robert Zimmerman, Jr. claimed that GZ's nose was broken and that there is a possibility that blood was going down GZ's throat vs blood over his face/clothes etc.

UMMMMMMMM.....anybody on the forum ever had dental surgery where you've swallowed saliva mixed with copious amounts of blood?.....NOT pleasant, frequently makes one barf! (technical term!) and..........if this were the case, then internal nasal cavity bleeds are wicked serious and can lead to really rotten side effects like...death~yeah, superficial nosebleeds not a biggie but deep bleeds....can be/often are serious!

I REALLY want to see the EMT/SFD run sheets AND the signed AMA waiver regarding hospital transport! (OH, I realllllllly hope they did the paperwork!):banghead::banghead:

2. HiHater

HiHater No justice. No peace.

I think it's very possible that GZ is telling the truth about what happened that night.

BUT, I think everything he says Trayvon did--he did. (possibly vice versa in some situations)

1. He didn't lose sight of Trayvon, Trayvon lost sight of him.
    2. Trayvon didn't circle around and attack him from behind, GZ did.
    3. Trayvon didn't say "do you have a problem", GZ did.
    4. Trayvon didn't punch GZ in the face immediately, GZ punched Trayvon.
    5. GZ's head wasn't slammed repeatedly, Trayvon's was...
    6. Trayvon didn't reach for GZ's gun, GZ reached for it.
    7. GZ wasn't screaming for help, Trayvon was.

JMO of course...

3. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

OT, let's just hope the media decides to share all of the documents. They failed miserably on it the last dump and I have been boycotting them. LOL LOL

4. OneLove

OneLove New Member

It's too bad GZ wasn't tested for alcohol that night. His words and actions seem to me to fit with being disinhibited. I'm guessing he held his biases in check in certain circumstances in normal everyday life but that night lost his inhibitions and filters and reacted emotionally. I think his actions showed bias and a reactive temper. When TM turned to face his stalker, I think it enraged GZ and he considered it 'disrespecting him'. Then he continued to try to regain his position of superiority. Such a sad sad case. RIP Trayvon. We will never forget you.

5. HMSHood

HMSHood Admiral-Class Battlecruiser

6. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

8. Trayvon didn't have a weapon in his waistband, Zimmerman did.

7. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

You are correct. And that's what is worrying me about all these witnesses. IF GZ is arrested and charged and is found by a court of law to be guilty of whatever - manslaughter, negligent homicide, whatever - then TM's family has a very good chance at winning a civil suit against the HOA.

BUT (and this is a big one)

If GZ is found to be not guilty by reason of self defense - does that negate any civil suit against the HOA?

I know that under Stand Your Ground - if that law applies then the victim's family have no grounds for a civil suit but I'm not sure about the self-defense.

I guess, what I'm saying is that if the witnesses realize the huge liability that's hanging over their heads - then that might be motivation to possibly re-think what you actually saw or heard. KWIM?

8. Rhyme & Reason

Rhyme & Reason Well-Known Member

BBM

:gasp:

9. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

SANFORD, Fla. – Further doubt emerged Thursday over the circumstances of Florida teen Trayvon Martin's murder, as the mother of a young witness said her son was "pressured" by police and another onlooker cast doubt on killer George Zimmerman's claims.

An unnamed witness speaking on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" said the entirety of the scuffle he saw between the two took place on grass, challenging Zimmerman's claim that Martin had smashed his head against a sidewalk after punching him in the face -- causing him to shoot the 17-year-old dead in self-defense.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...n-shooters-self-defense-claims/#ixzz1qZS1G2dp

10. uvamerica

uvamerica Former Member

Something I notice about the brother talking about head/nose injuries, he talks about them in general, as when people get head injuries this happens etc. etc.. he never describes Georges injuries or says George's face was all bruised and the back of his head was smashed in. I don't believe bro ever saw GZ after this happened. Oh but he does say Georges nose is still broken though :boohoo:

11. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

Furthermore, even if he does get immunity from civil liability via the stand your ground law, does that mean they couldn't still sue the HOA?

12. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

I am so happy you have joined this case.

13. kimpage

kimpage Well-Known Member

Yes WOO that was how i took it too...IMHO

14. i.b.nora

i.b.nora I am polka dot

I think the house is in his father's name. Poor daddy is going to lose his life savings and all his retirement monies, and pensions and whatever else.
    Its quite a pickle that George has created for the whole family.

15. HiHater

HiHater No justice. No peace.

IMO the HOA is getting sued either way it goes. No matter how you slice it, their liability in the incident will be litigated.

16. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

The reason he did not mention it to LE is because there really is no Captain (only a contact person for meetings at the clubhouse, which was GZ). No one is suppose to patrol, there is no duty required other than placing a call as an average, everyday citizen would when you see a crime. No obligation to do anything other than to call it in, not pursue, not to engage, not to track. The gun would not enter into it because he's not required to do anything other than make that call and follow instructions from LE, which he ignored. The sign is there to let criminals know that if they try to break into one of the homes it will probably be reported and LE will show up. That is it. jmo

17. Schu7

Schu7 New Member

Gee, Robert Zimmerman is right up there on the lies per minute scale as Cindy Anthony.IMO And that takes some doing. Just saying....:banghead:

18. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

That's what I'm thinking too. Wanna bet there will be a special HOA meeting scheduled rather soon to discuss the legal ramifications that are going to arise from all this?

About this bro. Anyone know - is he younger or older than GZ? Does bro live in the area?

TIA

19. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

That's a great question!

20. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

He's leasing and called LE to complain about his landlord. Where did you read it's his father's home????? jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.