17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion' started by beach, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

The dancers that worked at my club were a lot hotter than bananas! We had this whole group of girls from Miami that would come up... we called them the "Miami girls" because they didn't want to dance in Miami (who could blame them?). I quit working a few years ago, but I still go and visit. They are my family... my chosen family... in a way?

2. uvamerica

uvamerica Former Member

We don't know that GZ didn't commit a crime in the last 7yrs, he could've and never been caught.

3. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

The statue you quoted earlier had this.
    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ing=&URL=0700-0799/0790/Sections/0790.06.html

4. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

Why do you think a retired Virginia magistrate has any pull in Florida?

5. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

There could be multiple reasons. But that's JMHO and all dat stuff.

6. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

I got hit on by swingers all the time!! I probably shouldn't really say this, but I knew a swinger couple that used to come in the club all the time and the husband was a cop. :floorlaugh:

7. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

HOAs are crazy. And they get sued a lot and in turn they sue a lot of people themselves. I hate my HOA. We are always getting 'directives' and new regulations in the mail. Cut back our trees, trim them, NO don't trim them.

We have three 'neighborhood ' pools. Our HOA is very paranoid about the pools. One neighbor lady was seen giving informal swimming lessons to a few of her kids' friends one summer. She was a lifeguard for years so she wanted them to know how to swim, as they are living in Southern California. The kids were about 7 and 8 years old. It was very spontaneous and innocent. She received a formal CEASE and DESIST letter from the HOA. And then a week or so later, WE ALL got letters saying we could not have kids birthday parties at the pools anymore unless we registered with the HOA and named all of the kids and had the parents sign a permission slip. What a crock of unnecessary nonsense.

8. Netzilla

Netzilla New Member

You could make that statement about TM or pretty much anyone that hasn't been caught in X years.

9. legalmania

legalmania Verified Paralegal

Here is another statute that I found and would like to know if that area is considered a crime area? You usually have a crime watch to avoid crime, which obviously didn't happen here. When I worked with the state this is what I did, read statutes all day printed them out put them on the bosses desk and was either told to find cases to go with it or trash it. So feel free to tell me I'm getting on your nerves and to stop with the statutes.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ing=&URL=0800-0899/0823/Sections/0823.05.html

10. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/zimmerman-dad-worked-as-magistrate

Some have speculated Zimmerman’s father may have used that position to get a 2005 charge against his son thrown out (although, while the charge of assaulting a law enforcement officer was dropped, there is no proof Zimmerman’s father played any role in making that happen).

Kristi Wright with the Department of Legislative and Public Relations wrote us this email in response:

“Robert J. Zimmerman served as a full-time magistrate from 2000-2006. Please be advised that in Virginia magistrates are judicial officers, but they are not considered "judges" and do not possess trial jurisdiction. More detailed information on the role of the magistrate in Virginia is available on Virginia's Judicial System Website .”

11. legalmania

legalmania Verified Paralegal

In TM defense he was only 17 so chances are that at the age of 10 he wasn't in to much trouble.

12. Wise Old Owl

Yep, sadly we are a society of

1-800-SUE-THEM

mentality.

BTW - that is a valid number and website.

13. Rhyme & Reason

Rhyme & Reason Well-Known Member

IMO GZ was foaming at the mouth, waiting for an opportunity to kill a black person. So no, I don't believe for a second that he has any type of PTSD. IMO MOO JMO and all that.

ETA: I'm a 48 year old WHITE woman. Oh, and I wear hoodies!

14. Netzilla

Netzilla New Member

But then someone could mention TM was caught with drug residue very recently.

15. HiHater

HiHater No justice. No peace.

I really, honestly, never heard of a murderer having PTSD? That's weird to me...

16. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

Something dirty and illegal went on. The Chief of Police had to step down and the SA had to give up the case and strange things happened that night with the SA showing up instead of the normal assistant SA. Even the Chief of Police in the meeting with the second in command.

Usually it has something to do with money or power when stuff like that happens. Could one of these people or a person in power have an interest in this gated community? IMO

17. Wise Old Owl

Unless TM had drug residue on him that night it is irrevelant when considering he should have been shot dead.

JMHO

18. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Irrelevant, since he wasn't using the night he was killed. Also, pot is a downer, not an upper, wasn't likely to make him violant, unlike George who was trigger-happy, IMO!

19. Schu7

Schu7 New Member

The "old boys" networks always extend far a field. Paying favourites back and forth to each other.IMO

20. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

Is there something in this statute that you feel applies to this case? At first glance I don't see anything. Maybe I missed something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.