17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would this person know what GZ's wife's phone number is?

I have a theory as to what happened in the missing one minute and right after GZ ask the non-emergency operator to have LE call him, as to his whereabouts, when they arrive.

In his call there are several tapping noises, like a quiet knocking on someone's door. Several people, including the man going by the name "John" have said they were outside and saw the "scuffle."

It is possible that GZ had a pre-arrranged signal for a "friend" and/or neighbor witness for any future sightings of "suspicious" people. Perhaps for the friend to come outside and help him corner a "suspect" and then go in and call 911. At the same time as this man "sees" the altercation a woman is calling 911 and telling someone named "Jeremy" to come inside. Then, after the gunshot, a man...so far unidentified calls 911 to report the one in the grass is dead.

It seems Travvon was cornered and feeling threatened and possibly physically accosted tried hopelessly to defend himself. If GZ, as he has had others state, went for his cell phone and his gun was not already out then it is possible that Trayvon saw the gun and started to run. Yet, he suddenly is impeded behind this women's house who just happens to be saying "Jeremey, get inside..." while she continues to report the fight and then gunshot to the 911 operator.

I would hope that LE and the DA will subpoena the call records of this Jeremey, "John" and the first 911 caller. IF you saw heard a fight and a gunshot and then could see a young guy lying lifeless on the ground...would you go outside with a flashlight and your camera, approach the shooter and take a picture of his head.....

Welcome, Ambrosia!! No worries. Ya did good. :)

If he had to tell someone to call his wife, why does he have a phone to his ear in that photo? What a load of bull this is!

Yep, I'd like to see his phone records from that night.

Odds on if he's get bond (despite how much)?

Gotta go with 50/50 at this point.

I mentioned this one time before after seeing the enhanced video.

With the injury appearing to be in a straight line it could be that he head was hitting the edge of the sidewalk where it meets the grass.

Also concerning where is picture came from. In the very beginning I hear on one of the newscast that one of the officers took pictures with his cell phone but I never brought it up since I could not find a news article written saying that same thing.

I still believe the injury is too high up on his head to reflect it being beaten repeatedly into the concrete..I still believe he hit his head on one of the meters on the outside of the town homes, while he was in between the homes in pursuit of TM...not on the concrete, especially since TM's dead body laid on the grass, on his face, hands and arms beneath him...

Something stinks...with that photo...

If GZ were on his back and he moved his head over onto the grassy area, as he has said, wouldn't that blood be smeared from rubbing on the grass? Something is not right with this picture. jmo

Probably was smeared in the beginning but these could be new drips showing up because the cuts were still bedding even after it got up and maybe even after his head was initially wiped off.

You think police are the ones doing all this? If so, it makes the Rodney King thing look like small potatoes.

I've learned never to underestimate what people with an agenda or goverment will do in order to save face and their car-rears... :banghead:JMHO

Is this the first time MOM has met GZ in person?

Self inflicted...don't cha know.

:banghead:

If real (and I kinda think it's real, IMO), the "flat edge" of the blood hypothetically could mean falling on one's back, tapping one's head against the edge of a sidewalk during the altercation, or simply losing one's balance and falling backward.

A good chest push "let me go, get out of my way, man!" could have caused GZ a loss of balance, falling backward, if he was standing in front of TM, impeding TM's abilty to walk past/escape.

HYPOTHETICAL/JMO: GZ, is attempting to isolate TM until cops get there .. but doesn't ID himself or what authority he has (if any).

TZ zigs to get past GZ, GZ reaches instinctively for TM's sholder to slow him.

TM reacts to the shoulder grab, pushes back HARD, sending GZ backward... all this while in the grass, with the sidewalk behind GZ.

I can imagine GZ falling backward, smacking head. Again, utterly hypothetical, and JMO. this is just what I glean from the shape of the mark and blood.

However, I don't think that one linear mark looks like multiple bashings as described. I'd expect repeat dissimilar gashes/scrapes, if this "head bashing" took place.. JMO

Well now... doesn't he just look nice this morning?

Let's get this thing underway. I'm late for work. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member