17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will call the parents first and then the state will respond to the affidavit at the end?

Attorney surrenders GZ's passport that expires next month.

BECAUSE HE IS AN ACCUSED MURDER, HE SHOULD BE TREATED NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER DEFENDANT IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. He should be in his inmate uniform.

~jmo~

If it was trial he would be in a suit.

< mod snip >

The wounds are still too high on the head to be the result from bashing. The scalp is very vascular and bleeds a lot. Add in the rain...

I'm hoping that Trayvon had strong fingernails that did the damage as he was defending himself. Wonder what fingernail DNA will say!

Yep! The more I think about it, I believe the true evidence will come from Trayvon's autopsy report.

Same here and who was George talking to on the phone? (notice he has his cellphone up to his ear...)
Is that a cellphone or the gun. I think the first person outside with a flashlight was not a LE officer but this person who took the picture.

What I've learned this morning...

Even a photo of GZ with blood dripping from his head with GPS info with exact time to the second the photo was taken is scrutinized.

It matches what GZ and LE have stated.

Who cares who took the photo?
It's there! The blood and injuries are clearly visible.
The markings on the enhanced video are in the same spots as the injuries shown in the new photo.

The photo was taken 3 minutes after the shot.

How on earth could this photo be staged?

This is absolutely ridiculous the lengths they are going to for this accused murder. His family should have been made to come to the courthouse just like any other defendant in the state of Florida.

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member