17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thank you.

The times/sequence/durations of calls is really confusing me... They seem to overlap... or is it just me?

:blushing: I need to be spoonfed a really clear chart. JMO

They do. Especially the call started at 2:38 that lasted for 103 minutes... But the next call is at 2:45.

I wonder if these are the records for all four phones on his plan.

Another superb post, Papa - ty ty! So, George ran almost the length of a FOOTBALL FIELD to catch & kill Trayvon in those few minutes. The witness said they were running & there’s no way Trayvon would’ve chased a strange man he wanted to get away from, imo. And George was never headed back to his car, he was on ‘patrol’ with his two flashlights & gun loaded with hollow point bullets when he caught himself a 'perpetrator'. All jmo of course.

:moo: :moo:
Is there a link to support George running the length of a football field, chasing TM? TIA

Where has it been established that TM wanted to get away from GZ?
The only other thing that I know of that has been reported is that his GF told him to run and she says that he said he wasn't going to run but he would walk fast. If necessary I can find a link to the news story. That call with his GF lasted from 7:12 to 7:16. GZ's call to LE ended at very close to 7:14. So there is a two minute period until TM's GF hears the questions, the shove of TM, the dropping of the headpiece and the phone going dead.

Fact of the matter is, when you account for the time conversion, no calls fit the timeline given with respect to the phone call.

A 3-minute call at what would be 6:04 EST, and then a 41-minute call at what would be 7:28 EST.

Screen Shot 2012-04-22 at 5.21.02 PM.png

1. By Zimmerman saying "he's running"

2. By Trayvon's actions and path straight toward home

3. By the girlfriend's testimony

All THREE of these facts confirm each other's accuracy
Wait -- Is there a witness or reliable evidence which establishes Trayvon's known actions and movements that night, please? TIA

CORRECTION.

The times on the call log are PST. His last call was actually at... 10:12 that night? Am I doing the math properly?

What? This isn't adding up.

View attachment 21750

How can you tell it's PST?

There is a spot where you can enter your location and they've entered Miami Gardens FL. Is that for changing the time zone?

Hm. Reserving comment on the phone records until they make a little more sense to me. JMO

Curious, though... *IF* the phone records fail to confirm that TM was on the phone with the GF at the time she says, what will be the ramifications for the State's case? JMO

How can you tell it's PST?

There is a spot where you can enter your location and they've entered Miami Gardens FL. Is that for changing the time zone?

It says it at the bottom of the screenshot I posted, which was taken from the PDF document. It's apparently at the bottom of the bill judging from its location on the page.

They do. Especially the call started at 2:38 that lasted for 103 minutes... But the next call is at 2:45.

I wonder if these are the records for all four phones on his plan.
Could be, likely in fact. However, the times are not working for me. Are you sure about the PST thing? Yeah, can't find this doc or anything to clarify it anywhere else -- for now I'm holding out for more explanatory info. Gotta run, will check back later. JMO

The GF's testimony about their conversation would indicate so imo.

Did TM have a motive for wanting to make contact with GZ? He didn't know GZ existed until a couple of minutes before his death.

His motive may have been "Im tired of this guy watching me so im going to teach him a lesson." IMO

Then why no bandage on his head after the EMT cleaned him up and looked at his head wounds? Why did Zimmerman wait to put bandages on his head and nose? Was it for show so that his neighbors and fellow employees could see that he was in fact injured the night before?

wonder if "liquid" bandage was used :waitasec:

Wait -- Is there a witness or reliable evidence which establishes Trayvon's known actions and movements that night, please? TIA

I guess there is IF you believe GZ....he described TM's movements from the time he came through the gate area, and the location where he killed TM was on the exact path toward home and where GZ last described seeing him go.....so, yeah there is a witness.....

jmo

You make it sound like GZ saw TM and opened fire. There was a lot that happened between GZ seeing TM and and the gun being fired.

Your quote even states: Zimmerman spoke to the dispatcher and asked for an officer to respond because Zimmerman perceived that Martin was acting suspicious. It does not say "Zimmerman fired on Martin because Zimmerman perceived that Martin was acting suspicious"

We know he didn't just seem him and open fire. No one has ever said that. My gosh, if that were the case, this whole case would be a heck of a lot simpler. Instead, he thought TM was suspicious, followed him, then shot him. That suspicion stayed with him enough to make him shoot TM. That is the point here. What other reason would he have to follow then shoot TM other than he thought he was stopping a criminal from getting away? And I don't buy fearing for his life because he wouldn't have chased TM down in the first place if he was so scared of him. GZ wanted to be the hero stopping bad guys in his neighbhorhood. He wasn't going to stop that night. He didn't care about age or if TM was armed. He perceived TM as a criminal, and that made it okay for him to kill TM, plain and simple.

Fact of the matter is, when you account for the time conversion, no calls fit the timeline given with respect to the phone call.

A 3-minute call at what would be 6:04 EST, and then a 41-minute call at what would be 7:28 EST.

View attachment 21751

I kinda think you might be jerking our chain just a wee bit.......LOL

TMGFPhone.jpg

A 4 minute call that's been widely reported.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T5R59NVlNfw

His motive may have been "Im tired of this guy watching me so im going to teach him a lesson." IMO

Right after his girlfriend told him to run and he agreed to do it? I don't think so. Trayvon did not decide he was going to teach an armed madman a lesson. That is just ridiculous on it's face. He's not even violent in the least. Why would he all of sudden decide to jump an armed, older man coming after him? He wouldn't. He would try to get away. He was not some from the hood. I wish people would stop characterizing him that way. There is absolutely NOTHING to suggest that TM was a violent at all. He was an unarmed teenager walking home from the store who was accosted and shot by GZ. I don't understand why that is so darn hard to believe.

wonder if "liquid" bandage was used :waitasec:

From what I know liquid bandages are not to be used on a severe wound. Now if it is to be believed that Zimmerman went to the DR the next day (or whenever it was) and was told that he did need stitches but to much time had gone past to apply the stitches then I would think that an EMT would know not to use liquid bandages.

MOO

So it's really hard for them to come up with the money, but they'll have it by the middle of next week? Must not be that hard, then. I can't imagine my own family coming up with 150,000 less than a week after a bond hearing. Sorry, but I can't muster sympathy for them. I think they already have the money, and are just waiting to the middle of next week to make it look like it was hard for them to find it.

Unless the judge ordered GZ to come up with the entire bond in cash (something I have not heard or read in the transcripts), then typically the family only has to pay a bail-bondsman 10% of the total bond.

So GZ's family is probably just coming up with $15,000. If it were my family, we could transfer money from 401Ks and the like, but it takes a few days for the transferred funds to become available.

This case had been on the top of my mind. It's caused some of my friends and I to argue a bit on Facebook. I'm very late to the discussion here, but my thoughts have always been why did George follow Trayvon? He was told by the 911 operator that he didn't need to do that. If he would have heeded the advice he received from a professional, none of this would have happened.

Also, he had a gun, Trayvon did not. George is not a cop and after reading the rules of the neighborhood watch association by the police woman who started the group, he was in the wrong for carrying a gun "while on the watch".

The rest of the facts are scattered, but really, those are two of the most important things to keep in mind. "Stand Your Ground" wouldn't apply here, in my opinion.

I just want to see justice for Trayvon. He did not deserve to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken