17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion' started by imamaze, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aedrys

Aedrys If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

They also need collateral for the rest since it's such a large amount, and that takes time too. Plus, apparently his website raised more than enough funds by Friday, but I guess it takes time to get all the paperwork done.

2. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

Where, on the bill, does it state that EST is used? TIA.

3. Nova

Nova Well-Known Member

In short, yes, the bail-bondsman keeps the 10% paid toward the bail.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/bail-getting-out-of-jail-30225.html

4. Phoenixfla

Phoenixfla New Member

I dont think he feared for his life until the physical fight. I dont believe he will have to show that he was in fear of losing his life the entire time, just in the few moments before he pulled his gun and used it.

I understand you see it different and i dont think either of us will know for sure until all the evidence comes out. I am prepared to accept this as a murder or manslaughter if that is what all the evidence shows.

5. Just K

Just K New Member

If GZ hadn't seen Trayvon that evening he may have seen and targeted him another night. He was hell-bent on catching himself a case and a criminal. IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO!

6. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Yea, well, that affidavit is missing quite a few things and appears to assume quite a few as well.

7. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

Why would it NOT be EST since the call occured in Sanford Florida?

8. Concerned Papa

Concerned Papa New Member

Just an expression, thought you were kidding. Look at the top of the first sheet. First line is Your Profile. How long has it been since you've seen a time sensitive document or web site that didn't have a way to customize it to your own time zone?

WebSleuths has it, don't you think T Mobile is likely to have it?

9. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

Then it doesn't seem likely that it would say, "The date and time for all calls corresponds to Pacific Time".

Emphasis mine.

10. Just K

Just K New Member

T-mobile does not identify individual times on the bill anymore. The way you get a detailed log of T-mobile individual calls is to go on-line to T-Mobile.com or MyTMobile.com. Once there you will get a detailed log laid out like the one that has been cited. The bills no longer even identify any individual calls/times/durations.

11. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

Because the disclaimer at the bottom of the page says it isn't. It specifically states that all calls correspond to Pacific Time.

12. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

I don't know if it makes sense that way either because there appears to be nothing after 2/26 except three calls on 3/2 and I'm pretty sure the other family members needed their phones and called someone when they found out that Trayvon was missing/dead and had to deal with everything.

13. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

My apologies for calling the call log the bill. I thought it would be apparent what I was referring to. In the PDF document I posted and have since referred to, that covers all of the times calls were made and the duration of these calls, where does it state the times are EST?

14. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

Can you link to what you are talking about please. From Concerned Papa's screenshot I don't see that type of disclaimer. TIA

ETA: NM, I went back and looked at other posts and found the link. Thank you for posting it earlier and sorry I did not see it then. It doesn't make sense to me that all calls would be in Pacific time when they occured in Florida. Who knows though why it is like that.

15. Boytwnmom

Boytwnmom Verified Attorney

up until he straddled Trayvon and "frisked" him for weapons and stolen goods and came up with...nothing. THEN the story couldn't be he shot a burglar who was getting away, it was he stopped this homicidal maniac who tried to kill him for no reason. And it just happened to be the same person he called 911 on and followed-wow, who would have thought Trayvon was out to get poor George. Once Trayvon wasn't the burglar criminal GZ had determined he was then it had to be something else criminal that Trayvon did and so making Trayvon the aggressor fit the bill especially if Trayovn had tried to defend himself and so GZ got injured in some way. I think the screams on the 911 tape tell me enough-those were not the screams of someone in a "fight" those were screams of someone who had a gun pointed at him and thought he was going to die and did because GZ decided to shoot him.

16. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

It might be call waiting, but that sure is a lot of call waiting... You'll see that same inconsistency scattered throughout the document.

17. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

Can you put a call on hold on T-Mobile while you answer another incoming phone call and then return to the original call? What would it look like on the bill?

18. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

I posted the part here:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7819665&postcount=336"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30[/ame]

That is found in the document I posted here:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7819609&postcount=328"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30[/ame]

It was literally on the previous page and what all of my comments have revolved around.

19. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

Potentially, but you also have things like this:

Screen Shot 2012-04-22 at 6.04.53 PM.png

Where both calls were initiated by that account and overlapped. And one was apparently to a T-Mobile number and one was not.

20. Karmady

Karmady Former Member

But I think they will forfeit the bond if GZ absconds, so they will need to also come up with sufficient collateral to cover the entire amount in case that were to happen, no?. In that case, while they would only have to come up with $15k in cash, they would have to have an additional $135k in collateral -- home equity, for example, and execute the supporting documents in favor of the bonding company. jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.