17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's really hard for them to come up with the money, but they'll have it by the middle of next week? Must not be that hard, then. I can't imagine my own family coming up with 150,000 less than a week after a bond hearing. Sorry, but I can't muster sympathy for them. I think they already have the money, and are just waiting to the middle of next week to make it look like it was hard for them to find it.

If Zimmerman were a sympathetic figure, there would have already been enough money raised on the website to post bond. Makes me wonder why GZ's outspoken supporters haven't put their money where their mouths are. :moo:

I am convinced someone came up to George after the shooting and before the cops got there which was about a minute of the time. From listening to the 911 call I remember someone with a flashlight then another person showing up with a flashlight.

Now really who would have been stupid enough to go out there after hearing that screaming and then a gunshot? I think it was whoever took this picture before the cop got there.

Please see my previous post about who this may have been: John, the eye-witness who went upstairs and called 911.

I'd be interested in any additional thoughts you may have about how all of this could fit together.

If you are correct, Dr. Fessel, then I certainly don't believe GZ could possibly have been in fear for his life. He may have a couple of deep scratches or puncture wounds, but nothing like having his head banged repeatedly into the concrete.

:waitasec:

There are people without any injuries whatsoever that claim SYG.

Please see my previous post about who this may have been: John, the eye-witness who went upstairs and called 911.

I'd be interested in any additional thoughts you may have about how all of this could fit together.

I am pretty sure John is NOT the guy who took the photo. John went upstairs to call 911. He wasn't hanging around GZ taking photos.

I am convinced someone came up to George after the shooting and before the cops got there which was about a minute of the time. From listening to the 911 call I remember someone with a flashlight then another person showing up with a flashlight.

Now really who would have been stupid enough to go out there after hearing that screaming and then a gunshot? I think it was whoever took this picture before the cop got there.

I have all ideas who this was on the scene so quickly after this happened and I would love to see that person's cell phone records from before the time Trayvon left the complex heading to the store all the way through until the time of the murder.

~jmo~

So it's really hard for them to come up with the money, but they'll have it by the middle of next week? Must not be that hard, then. I can't imagine my own family coming up with 150,000 less than a week after a bond hearing. Sorry, but I can't muster sympathy for them. I think they already have the money, and are just waiting to the middle of next week to make it look like it was hard for them to find it.

Isn't it typical that bond agents charge a fee of 10-15% of the total amount of the bail?

I have all ideas who this was on the scene so quickly after this happened and I would love to see that person's cell phone records from before the time Trayvon left the complex heading to the store all the way through until the time of the murder.

~jmo~

Police must have GZ's cell phone and or phone records if they know that he sent a text about Tracy Martin, so they could easily track who he had been on the phone with in that time span you're referring to.

JMHO

Isn't it typical that bond agents charge a fee of 10-15% of the total amount of the bail?

I'm not sure how it works because Casey Anthony had to come up with a large amount for her bond. It seemed like she had to pay the whole thing to get out of jail. I think. Or at least, I think Padilla put up that much to get her out of jail or something. I honestly am confused about bail bonds and how they work.

If you are correct, Dr. Fessel, then I certainly don't believe GZ could possibly have been in fear for his life. He may have a couple of deep scratches or puncture wounds, but nothing like having his head banged repeatedly into the concrete.

:waitasec:

If you look at these still photos, taken at GZ's bond hearing.. REALLY look at them.. magnify them to about 150-200 and really take a good look at his head... these pictures say more than a thousand words. IMO-JMO-IMHO-MOO.

http://www.wftv.com/gallery/news/george-zimmerman-bond-hearing/gfmK/#1463975

There are people without any injuries whatsoever that claim SYG.

But that is not what GZ is claiming, what other people have claimed in their cases has nothing to do with this particular case now does it? GZ has claimed that Trayvon was beating him within an inch of his life, that's his story so he is stuck with it now.

But the time stamp for that picture (released by ABC) reads 7:19..The first officer arrived at 7:17 and Ayalla (sp) arrived at 7:19 and has claimed GZ was already in custody when he arrived on the scene..JMHO

Red/orange collar, black/gray shoulder with red/orange and black sleeve:
View attachment 21743

Red/orange collar, black/gray shoulder with orange and possibly black sleeves:
View attachment 21744

I took both your screen shots, put them in Photoshop and brightened them so I could see more detail. I'm still not sure - I can see black on the shoulder to the right side in the shot of GZ's injury but what's with the apparent seam in the collar?

I guess I will chalk this possibility up as inconclusive in my mind.

Thanks for posting the screen shots!

If Zimmerman were a sympathetic figure, there would have already been enough money raised on the website to post bond. Makes me wonder why GZ's outspoken supporters haven't put their money where their mouths are. :moo:

Well, the family isn't revealing how much money has been raised via GZ's website. I'm sure they know, however. Coincidentally, the website has been updated as of Friday, April 20th.

Update: As of April 20, 2012 - GZ hopes to be able to update the site in the next day or two, God willing. He sends his thanks for your thoughts and support
< mod snip >

IMO

According to Wikipedia:

For large bail amounts, bond agents can generally obtain security against the assets of the defendant or persons willing to assist the defendant. For example, for a $100,000 bond for a person who owns a home, the bond agent would charge $10,000 and take a mortgage against the house for the full penal sum of the bond.
So maybe what's taking time is coming up with the security against the assets of the defendant or whoever is willing to assist the defendant. Here's a link to the full article: [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bail_bondsman"]Bail bondsman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

But the time stamp for that picture (released by ABC) reads 7:19..The first officer arrived at 7:17 and Ayalla (sp) arrived at 7:19 and has claimed GZ was already in custody when he arrived on the scene..JMHO
Sure not on his knees with his hands behind his head is he?

I took both your screen shots, put them in Photoshop and brightened them so I could see more detail. I'm still not sure - I can see black on the shoulder to the right side in the shot of GZ's injury but what's with the apparent seam in the collar?

I guess I will chalk this possibility up as inconclusive in my mind.

Thanks for posting the screen shots!

His jacket has a black stripe going on the back and parts of sleeves.
I really doubt that he changed from one red/black jacket in the photo to another red/black jacket in the police video.

In Alabama you only have to pay 10% of bond to be released, don't know if that is the case in Florida. I thought the reason he was not yet released was due to issues of where he would be staying, the GPS monitoring, etc..

:moo::moo::moo:

I am pretty sure John is NOT the guy who took the photo. John went upstairs to call 911. He wasn't hanging around GZ taking photos.

I don't know either. But have you seen evidence that he definitely stayed in his house after his 911 call ended? Did his 911 call last for 20 minutes, thereby making it impossible he went back outside with a camera?

They only have to come up with $15,000 for the bail but if GZ's parents are putting up their house, it may take a few days to pull that together. I'd bet money MO'M had the papers all prepared to do just that.

I'm still not understanding the advantage of GZ going out of state. Distance from MO'M so can't assist with defense, monitoring may be more difficult and, personally, I don't think he should be allowed to leave the state.

I watched the hearing again, and though I wanted to see something, I thought GZ came off as rather neutral while sitting at the defense table. I'm sure he was told to always look straight ahead and keep his emotions off his face. I was a little shocked to see him shackled the way he was. Don't really understand that, where did LE think he was going?

I lightened up the pic and cropped it and you can see the phone and it's screen and he is holding it.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain_edited.jpg

Are those silver "bracelets" on his wrist? JMO

Attachments

• cell bracelets.jpg
    cell bracelets.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online