17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue I have with the date/time stamp on the photo is that I don't know who took that photo and I don't know what time the photo was actually taken. I am not saying the photo has been tampered with, but I have the time on my cell phone set 5 minutes ahead because I'm always late. So the time I take a photo would never be the "real time." I would prefer to believe the time stamps and estimates that all came from the responding officers and their dispatch because I think they are probably all synched. I would imagine they need to be. (For exactly the same issues that we are discussing.)

GZ could have been on the phone, had the pic taken during that time and then immediately got off the phone when the officer came on scene and demanded to know what was going on. Or maybe multiple people were outside at that point and the officer wasn't clear on who to approach. GZ's gun was already holstered so he couldn't have known to just walk up to GZ and put him in cuffs. Questions had to be asked.

An attempt to make a phone call and a pic can all happen in seconds. All before the officer arrived at 19:17 and how ever many seconds before 19:18.

MOO
So what difference does a few minutes make?

"Wrestling" is the strongest word that any "witness" has used to describe the interaction, on the ground, between GZ & TM.
"Beating up" is not more strong than "wrestling?" :waitasec:

----
The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.[/I
]

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

His original destination was the clubhouse, since that is the address given by GZ. That could be why he said he arrived on scene when he did. JMO

And that address would have changed when the dispatcher later informed him that shots had now been fired at one of the addresses given by one of the 911 callers. He would have responded to the updated information and address given to him. He wouldn't have gone to the clubhouse.

MOO

And that address would have changed when the dispatcher later informed him that shots had now been fired at one of the addresses given by one of the 911 callers. He would have responded to the updated information and address given to him. He wouldn't have gone to the clubhouse.

MOO

I don't know where exactly he parked, but I think it's very clear that what he means by arriving at the scene is arriving at the complex itself.

So what difference does a few minutes make?

I have no issues with the times given by the officers. jjenny has questions about when the officers arrived on scene and why GZ is on the phone and not in handcuffs. I am offering up a possible explanation.

I am simply saying that I believe it is possible the officer arrived on scene at apx 19:17 and that the photo could have been taken before the officer realized GZ had shot Trayvon and put him in handcuffs.

MOO

I don't hear a voice saying, "He's watching." Can you give a time code for it please?
"He's watching" It is rather quick. And is just before 7:13:35;24. If you gone past then you have missed it. It is when the dispatch says dispatcher 'OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when ["they’re in the area."] The "He's watching me" is heard in the background as dispatcher says ["they’re in the area."] I used headphones and I find it helps when I push the button on my mouse at the end and can repeat that section instead of moving the curser. Hope this helps.

It's the bail bondsman. They got into a BMW X6 (I guess bail bondsman make good money).

Well with as many people as there are incarcerated in the US, I don't doubt they do.

Did you all see the video? I for one am glad he is going into hiding. I want justice not vigilantism.

Wonder who that was taking him out of jail?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/23/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Has anyone else noticed this, or just me? In this video, and also in his bond hearing video, he appears to have something under his jacket, whatever it is, it wraps around his chest because it was there the night of the shooting, under the gray shirt.... pretty sure it's not a bullet proof vest due to the thickness/ squareness of it.. In this video, it is at the 00:12 mark.

:moo::moo::moo:

Got ya.

And I think her credibility is increased because GZ and Trayvon did exchange words. What they said is up for debate, but GZ has a lot more reason to lie than she does IMO.

Does anyone know if it was public knowledge that the two exchanged words before she came forward?

I think that's a very good question. I've been poking around with Google, and before her story was known, we have Chief Lee on March 15 describing the confrontation this way: "“If someone asks you, ‘Hey do you live here?’ is it OK for you to jump on them and beat the crap out of somebody?” Lee said. “It’s not.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/15/2696446_p2_trayvon-martin-case.html

On that same day, GZ's father delivered a letter to the Orlando Sentinel which said, "At no time did George follow or confront Mr. Martin."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...obert-zimmerman-letter-unarmed-black-teenager

ABC broke the story about Trayvon being on the phone with his girlfriend at the time of the confrontation on March 20.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T5Tvw9Xq4Vg

The Orlando Sentinel has them 'exchanging words' on March 26. I believe that's the account that the Sanford police confirmed as an accurate portrayal of what they were told by GZ.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._1_miami-schools-punch-unarmed-black-teenager

Even if g/f's account is a 100 % accurate, she can't say who pushed who. They did exchange words according to both Zimmerman and g/f, apparently.
So those two accounts are consistent with each other but it doesn't answer who started the physical fight.
And even in g/f's version, it appears Trayvon was the one to first ask Zimmerman a question.

I don't know where exactly he parked, but I think it's very clear that what he means by arriving at the scene is arriving at the complex itself.

Fair enough. I see how you are interpreting it. But it is clear to me that arriving at the scene means arriving at the address given to him by the dispatcher. Which would have been the address of one of the 911 callers where shots were reported to have been fired.

What does that mean?
In the article, the victim talks about back in the Congo, they held guns to his head. He comes to America to do get away from it, and the same thing happens.

What did you think I meant?

NM. I give up. Really, it would have taken the police officer less than 60 seconds to get to the scene from his car. He saw a white male when he drove up.

The officer(s) had already been dispatched. I don't understand why this is so hard to understand.

Hard to understand what? That the guy arriving at 19:17, then parking his car and canvassing the area is not where the fight took place at 19:17? If he were at the scene at 19:17 how come Mary C and her roommate did not see him? Mary C calls 911 after the shot, she doesn't describe a policeman on the scene at that time.

I just noticed my vinelink update via email. I read he was out earlier. My inbox says I rec'd it at 10:48 pm, 7:48 pm Eastern Time. So, there's protection on him. I only guess. My apologies if this has been posted before. Following Isabel Mercedes Ceris missing in Tucson.

4/23/2012

The inmate for whom you registered, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN with offender number 315011, is no longer in the custody of the SEMINOLE COUNTY JAIL as of 4/23/2012.

Since it is possible that this offender has been transferred to the Department of Corrections, please call the jail for more information. The telephone number is (407)665-1217.

If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency or call 911.

If you need immediate assistance, call the Florida Statewide VINE Service at 1-877-846-3435 and press zero (0) to speak with a VINE operator or visit www.vinelink.com for the most current information regarding this offender's custody status.

Thank you,

The Florida Statewide Vine Service

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=10000

He's out of custody per the link.

Even if g/f's account is a 100 % accurate, she can't say who pushed who. They did exchange words according to both Zimmerman and g/f, apparently.
So those two accounts are consistent with each other but it doesn't answer who started the physical fight.
And even in g/f's version, it appears Trayvon was the one to first ask Zimmerman a question.

BBM

Because he wants to know why GZ is following him! :maddening:

Hard to understand what? That the guy arriving at 19:17, then parking his car and canvassing the area is not where the fight took place at 19:17? If he were at the scene at 19:17 how come Mary C and her roommate did not see him? Mary C calls 911 after the shot, she doesn't describe a policeman on the scene at that time.

I don't believe that's the way it happened. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member