17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion' started by imamaze, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrienne37

Adrienne37 Former Member

When Zimmerman evidence is released, what will it show?
    Things to look for: Evidence of injuries to Zimmerman, bruises and cuts on Trayvon, inconsistencies in Zimmerman's five statements...

What evidence does Special Prosecutor Angela Corey have that prompted her to charge George Zimmerman with murdering Trayvon Martin? So far, she has refused to say.

Before long, though, she will be required by law to release the evidence — which fills several boxes. What will it show?

"It'll be like little bits and pieces that will have to be strung together," said Adam Pollack, an Orlando criminal-trial attorney. "Almost a bunch of little dots. Initially, the little dots don't make much sense, but if you step back, you see a bigger picture."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...man-evidence-trayvon-20120428,0,5841658.story

2. Nova

Nova Well-Known Member

The "rule" only applies to questions that are sure to go unanswered if unasked.

The tests of the screams are going to be made public whether or not O'Mara asks about them.

Frankly, what is odd is the willingness of some to believe Corey is relying on TM's mother's i.d. alone, without any preliminary, confirmatory testing. It's going to be HUGELY destructive to the State's case if testing reveals the screams to come from GZ after the State has made its assertions in the probable cause affidavit.

I think it's much more likely that preliminary testing has shown what we have heard: that the screams do not seem to come from GZ. So the SA is willing to rely on the mother's account while they wait for a positive vocal i.d.

3. octobermoon

octobermoon Active Member

I can't find any SYG man against woman. Man against criminal/s, woman against abuser. Yes, But not a darn one of a man protecting himself from a woman or teenage girl?

4. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

I'm sure he checked to see if there was still an ongoing investigation by the FBI and we all know the FBI does not give up those reports easily. It's a pretty safe bet that the SA does not have any information other than OS and TM's Mom. Plus they cannot testify under oath that they know for certain because they don't. Only an expert could testify to that. MOM knows what an investigator can testify to and what he cannot. So some of the questions were pretty safe for MOM to ask because he did know the answer the investigator would have to give him in order to be truthful. jmo

5. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the "dots" to start coming out! That's when Websleuths is at it's best. When we actually have evidence to piece together. Can't wait to see ConcernedPapa's maps showing GZ's actual claims and how Trayvon ended up where he ended up. Something tells me it's going to be veryyyyy interesting!

MOO

6. Boytwnmom

Boytwnmom Verified Attorney

this keeps being repeated periodically even though I have never seen such a statement. As I've posted before:

7. highflyer

highflyer New Member

:skip: Homemade triple chocolate chip cookies. MMMMMMM.

8. octobermoon

octobermoon Active Member

YUM :) you are now officially the baker of the thread. :)

9. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

Thanks but I found a Klondike Bar and it's gone already. lol

10. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

Ruh-Roh....So they are expecting a Florida jury, chosen from a panel of people who do not read or listen to the news, to actually connect the dots on some circumstantial evidence...hmmmmmmm... That could be a problem.

11. Nova

Nova Well-Known Member

That's a rule for trial, after you are presumably prepared.

This was a bond hearing and O'Mara, for whatever reason, chose to use it to go fishing for as much of the State's case as he could get. Different strategy, but the only thing that was at stake was the amount of the bond.

12. Phoenixfla

Phoenixfla New Member

How would O'Mara know if they had the FBI results back or not. No discovery was exchanged before the bond hearing.

13. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

I would think MOM would want to know if the FBI was still doing an investigation and who the investigator was that is assigned to the case. Just a guess but as I said before the FBI gives up nothing willingly because at this point they don't have to. And I am also guessing if the State had those results MOM might expect to have them also. jmo

14. Just K

Just K New Member

His call appears to have been made after the shot was fired, IMO.

15. Phoenixfla

Phoenixfla New Member

Possibly, but I don't think SH is paying by paypal. More likely he calls someone who send a check directly to the atty.

16. Nova

Nova Well-Known Member

Let's assume he wouldn't. What did he have to lose if he heard new FBI results that were unfavorable to his client? The results would be sure to come out anyway.

By asking at the bond hearing, O'Mara tried to get them early. Didn't work. They weren't available or the results themselves weren't responsive to O'Mara's question (i.e., they didn't positively i.d. TM, though they may have excluded GZ).

17. Phoenixfla

Phoenixfla New Member

For the trial - yes, for the verdict - no.

18. Boytwnmom

Boytwnmom Verified Attorney

happened according to Zimmerman is that TM had his hand over his mouth and he couldn't breathe and that's when he somehow moved away and shot him. So, it would have been IMPOSSIBLE according to Zimmermans OWN story for him to have been screaming as we heard right before and up until the shot was fired!

The screaming was occuring righ before the shot was fired and ended immediately hereafter. Plus, two experts and Trayvons parents have all said who it was and WASN'T. The evidence, common sense and logic all tell me that it was most definitely Trayvon Martin screaming in fear for his life and not Zimmerman screaming over a couple of small cuts on his head.

19. Karmady

Karmady Former Member

I think he would have waited for discovery rather than ask at the bond hearing if he didn't know the answer. He has no reason to want the Judge to know that information for the bond unless he knows the answer is favorable to him and he is, imo, in no hurry to get before the court on the substantive issues. jmo

20. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

I believe they have a right to feel fearful with someone putting out their address on twitter. It's almost as if someone is encouraging someone else to go get them. What is wrong with people??? And someone who should know better. jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.