17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
GZ's jacket is red with black stripe on the back. Trayvon was wearing a grey hoodie (nothing red).
There was Red on his shoes. They have been described as white with red.

Probably all 4 parents.

Just sayin...

I've heard the tape and if I were on the jury I'd be looking at TM's parents because those are the screams of someone facing impending death. And TM was the only one who ended up dead. jmo

Do you also discount TM's mother stating it was TM? Therefore only to rely on the experts for the state and the defense?

I would much rather have the experts testify. I do not think that Trayvon's mother or father were in the right frame of mind to listen and say whether or not those screams were Trayvon. As a parent, would you want to tell yourself that that was your child screaming for help like that? Could you actually listen to that call, as a parent, and tell yourself that that is your child?

I would also not take George's parents words for it and I would especially never take George's word for it. For all I know, he knew Trayvon was screaming for his life and thought that it would be better if he told LE that it was HIM screaming. He did have enough wit about him to make a "phone call."

MOO

My speculation only, based on known facts, "How George Raised $200,000 in a Very Short Period of Time":

Monday April 9, 2012
- George Zimmerman launches and unveils "the real george" website and PayPal account to collect funds for both living expenses and possible defense costs.
- George contacts Angela Corey's office twice without the knowledge of his attorneys.
- George contacts Sean Hannity of FoxNews. Hannity acknowledges they spoke but declines to reveal the conversation.

Tuesday April 10, 2012
- Zimmerman's attorneys hold unprecedented press conference to announce that they are dropping him as a client (unless he contacts them). They had not heard from him for two days, and he would not return their calls.

Wednesday April 11, 2012
- George Zimmerman turned himself in to the state police office in Jacksonville, Florida. He.is arrested and charged with 2nd Degree Murder and driven to jail in Seminole County. He arrived at the Polk Correctional Facility in Sanford at 8:24 pm.
- Mark O'Mara is hired by Zimmerman's family.

B I N G O ! ! ! SEAN HANNITY, SCORES EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IN EXCHANGE FOR A DEFENSE FUND DONATION ! ! !

JUST SPECULATING.

Something still rubs me the wrong way about this "narcotics officer." Something is really off about that.

MOO

Well, this "narcotics officer" is a detective, this incident took place on a weekend, he just happened to be the "detective" on call for that weekend. Some weekends the "on call detective" is a homicide detective, some weekends it is a narcotics detective, some weekends it is a major crimes detective, they take rotating weekends to be "on call".

Do we know for sure which 911 call is John's or a good guess? Wasn't there one where they say the black guy is walking around?

I need to listen to them again.
There is only one call from an adult male.

My speculation only, based on known facts, "How George Raised $200,000 in a Very Short Period of Time":

Monday April 9, 2012
- George Zimmerman launches and unveils "the real george" website and PayPal account to collect funds for both living expenses and possible defense costs.
- George contacts Angela Corey's office twice without the knowledge of his attorneys.
- George contacts Sean Hannity of FoxNews. Hannity acknowledges they spoke but declines to reveal the conversation.

Tuesday April 10, 2012
- Zimmerman's attorneys hold unprecedented press conference to announce that they are dropping him as a client (unless he contacts them). They had not heard from him for two days, and he would not return their calls.

Wednesday April 11, 2012
- George Zimmerman turned himself in to the state police office in Jacksonville, Florida. He.is arrested and charged with 2nd Degree Murder and driven to jail in Seminole County. He arrived at the Polk Correctional Facility in Sanford at 8:24 pm.
- Mark O'Mara is hired by Zimmerman's family.

B I N G O ! ! ! SEAN HANNITY, SCORES EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IN EXCHANGE FOR A DEFENSE FUND DONATION ! ! !

JUST SPECULATING.

Has Hannity ever played or aired an interview with Zimmerman?

Also, O'Mara took a huge risk asking that question if he did not already know the answer. He knew the answer because it was GZ screaming. If Gilbreath would have come back and said "Yes, we have concluded with a high probability that it was not GZ that screamed on the 911 call", it would have been the headline of every newspaper around the world. It was a huge risk.

Now I have to double dog dare ya... :D

I will spot you something or other? I will raise you a labrador retriever :what:

GZ had no reason to be in fear. He had the upper hand. He was the one who was in control that fateful night. He had a truck. He pursued a teen in the dark in the rain. The man who was so concerned. The man who called LE for help took it upon himself to judge. And Trayvon died because GZ lacks insight.

IMO JMO MOO

No it was no the off-duty narcotics officer that took that supposed picture of GZ, since that is all I can say, jmo, imo and all that jazz

How could an off-duty narcotics officer take a picture at 7:19 when a call by the arresting officers did not go into the Major Crime Unit until TM was pronounced dead??? Why would narcotics be responding before he was even called???? jmo

But the witness was describing the jacket color at the time of the scuffle. There had been no shots yet.

Unless since this is such a traumatic event that it is all jumbling together in his mind, that is why "eyewitnesses" are so unreliable.

Excellent, excellent point. You know "the rule"!

NEVER ask a witness a question that you do not already know the answer to.

O'Mara asked some pretty bold questions, imo.

Oh hallelujah sister, as one of my first posts about this supposed picture stated, whoever took that pic if it is really GZ has just as depraved mind as GZ does, it is more "important" to them to take a picture of a TEENY, TINY SCRATCH, than to try to help a dying child. SICK, SICK, SICK!

BEM: According to the initial police report, Trayvon was unresponsive when the first officers arrived. While Smith was securing Zimmerman's gun, and I am assuming, handcuffing him, Ayala arrived on the scene and started CPR on Trayvon, joined shortly after by other officers and EMT's. TM was pronounced dead at 7:30 - they worked to try and revive him for at least 12 minutes, according to the police reports.

Initial Police Report

A side note: I notice Smith refers to Zimmerman's "red jacket" a couple of times on this report. Just an observation.

You mean like asking a witness (detective) if their client (the lawyers client)had commited suicide even though that client was sitting right there in the room, alive and well? :floorlaugh:

How could an off-duty narcotics officer take a picture at 7:19 when a call by the arresting officers did not go into the Major Crime Unit until TM was pronounced dead??? Why would narcotics be responding before he was even called???? jmo

That is what I was saying, it was NOT the off-duty narcotics officer that took that supposed picture of GZ's head.

He most certainly did. And I lost the forest for the trees for a moment there. I am now 99.9% convinced that O'Mara knows that the FBI enhancement was inconclusive or contrary. jmo

BEM: According to the initial police report, Trayvon was unresponsive when the first officers arrived. While Smith was securing Zimmerman's gun, and I am assuming, handcuffing him, Ayala arrived on the scene and started CPR on Trayvon, joined shortly after by other officers and EMT's. TM was pronounced dead at 7:30 - they worked to try and revive him for at least 12 minutes, according to the police reports.

Initial Police Report

A side note: I notice Smith refers to Zimmerman's "red jacket" a couple of times on this report. Just an observation.

< mod snip > I was not talking about any officer, < mod snip >

What is going to matter is the depositions! All these statements, IMO, are going to be moot because the investigators were leading witnesses to a conclusion that it was GZ screaming. Until we see John's deposition, we have no idea if he ALSO was told by LE that it was GZ screaming and that is why he told the media that it was GZ screaming.

We'll just have to wait and see.

MOO

This is so true. I hope nobody forgets that SPD is being investigated for their SHODDY investigation that night and the days to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni