17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she spoke in an exclusive interview on ABC on March 20 or 21.

You seem to have some sort of issue about her speaking to Crump while ABC was present since you've mentioned it twice. What's your point?

MSNBC just had a news update. It said that MOM has set up 2 new websites for Zimmerman. :waitasec:

ETA: I am tired. I "think" that's what I heard. In the meantime, JMO, MOO etc..

Have all the 911 calls from that night been released?

Did any of the known 911 callers describe "shadows" or "figures" of two people, with one chasing the other? TIA

BEM: None.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO0oyDFS4Jo&feature=related]Eight 911 calls[/ame]

You seem to have some sort of issue about her speaking to Crump while ABC was present since you've mentioned it twice. What's your point?

Hi Suzi - actually I don't have a problem at all with it. In context, my statement makes more sense.

GILBREATH:

• We have Mr. Zimmerman's statements,
  • we have the shell casings

• and we had Mr. Martin's body.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/20/cnr.02.html

From the Bond Hearing transcript:

O'MARA: So he said before he knew anyone else saw or did not see what had happened, he gave a statement saying he went back to his car, correct?

GILBREATH: No. Towards his car.

O'MARA: Sorry. You're right. He went towards his car. Seemingly away from Mr. Martin, though, correct?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/20/cnr.02.html

From the Bond Hearing recording at the [1:19:55] mark:

GILBREATH: Because the location he was found in….is probably….and I don’t have the exact measurements….it’s in the path to the back door of the house where he was staying.

O’MARA: I think the evidence suggested it was 70 yards away, right?

http://www.wral.com/news/video/11004815/#/vid11004815

I'm wondering at what point will the disparity between these two statements become apparent to Attorney O'Mara?

"He went towards his car. Seemingly away from Mr. Martin, though, correct?" versus "I think the evidence suggested it was 70 yards away, right?"

Gee to me, that sounds like no they didn't ask GZ for the records, why would they ask GZ for records that he could manufacture or alter?
They would have gotten the records from his physician....would he also manufacture/alter them? I don't think so, JMO

[/QUOTE]What does some other case about a 20 yr. old AA woman have to do with this case? I thought your position was that this case had nothing to do with "race", are you now saying at GZ did "profile" TM because of his race?[/QUOTE]

You would have to read my comment in context, then you would see it has to do with the SP.

Thanks for reading me though :seeya:

JMO

Hi Suzi - actually I don't have a problem at all with it. In context, my statement makes more sense.

I guess I'm just not getting why you keep stressing the point that ABC was exclusively present. Maybe you could explain?

Just adding to this:
"On March 20th Benjamin Crump held a major press conference where he revealed that he was in possession of a sworn affidavit from Trayvon’s 15-year-old girlfriend <modsnip>.

We took another step in this — what has been a daily journey for the past three and a half weeks.

Mr. Martin, on Sunday evening [March 18th], was working with his cell phone account, trying to figure out Trayvon’s password. And he looked on it, and he saw who the last person was that Trayvon Martin talked to while he was alive.

He called me late Sunday night and told me that he had called the young lady, and he told me, and I was just utterly shocked when he told me the time that they talked. They had talked all that day, about 400 minutes, starting that morning to the afternoon. Like many teenagers do, they talked on the phones."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/20/cnr.03.html
Thank you for finding this. The revelations, narratives, and details Crump provided (as well as things he left out) at that press conference are IMO highly interesting to say the least. That is one sleuthy treasure trove of a transcript. Thanks again.

He does say they were dating. He also says "puppy love," and quotes the GF as having called TM "Baby" on the phone that night. Crump's recounting of what she says she overheard, as well as his account of how the phone call ended, I find fascinating. JMO

Earlier someone brought up Bondi's comment about the GF being reluctant to talk with LE or something like that.

I did see this in the March 20 press conference link valpate posted, per Crump, apparently (my guess) referring to an audio recording of the GF's story:

You will see that he goes to the store talking to her. And then when he comes back he's talking to her. This is what she relays. And I'll share with you some of the audio. We're going to turn this over to the Department of Justice and their investigation because the family does not trust the Sanford Police Department in anything to do with the investigation.

Thank you for finding this. The revelations, narratives, and details Crump provided (as well as things he left out) at that press conference are IMO highly interesting to say the least. That is one sleuthy treasure trove of a transcript. Thanks again.

He does say they were dating. He also says "puppy love," and quotes the GF as having called TM "Baby" on the phone that night. Crump's recounting of what she says she overheard, as well as his account of how the phone call ended, I find fascinating. JMO

I found it quite the read myself. Everything happened so quickly that weekend. On Friday, the 16th the 911 tapes were released to the family, on the 18th, the call was found by Tracy, he called her, on the 20th Crump was giving a very long-winded press conference about this new development.

I find it so odd that the moment TM started running, 7:12, is the moment he gets a call from his g/f. Almost too perfect, IMO.

I guess I'm just not getting why you keep stressing the point that ABC was exclusively present. Maybe you could explain?

I am not following you? Is it something to do with the case?

From the Bond Hearing transcript:

From the Bond Hearing recording at the [1:19:55] mark:

I'm wondering at what point will the disparity between these two statements become apparent to Attorney O'Mara?

"He went towards his car. Seemingly away from Mr. Martin, though, correct?" versus "I think the evidence suggested it was 70 yards away, right?"

What is the disparity? In one sentence he is talking about GZ, in the other he is talking about Trayvon. I'm not sure how he knows whether or not GZ was going "away" from Trayvon since he didn't know Trayvon's location.

Did he have any keys? I didn't see any mention of it when they described what was in his pockets. I heard 22 dollars, an iced tea and the skittles.

Neither was the cell phone and we know Trayvon had one.

I found it quite the read myself. Everything happened so quickly that weekend. On Friday, the 16th the 911 tapes were released to the family, on the 18th, the call was found by Tracy, he called her, on the 20th Crump was giving a very long-winded press conference about this new development.

I find it so odd that the moment TM started running, 7:12, is the moment he gets a call from his g/f. Almost too perfect, IMO.

b,ubm

Too perfect ONLY IF one believes that Trayvon really WAS running ... AND IF one believes that Trayvon was also nefariously sticking his hand in his waistband.

Zimmerman had been playing the "call the police game, re: suspicious Black men/boys" for a long time. He knew all the best *trigger points* to be sure to emphasize before the dispatcher ever asked him a single question.

How much action would George have received from the dispatcher if he had said he saw a Black kid walking on the sidewalk while talking on his cell phone?

Zimmerman knew exactly what he was doing that night. He was gonna be the big hotdogging hero to the SPD and to the entire gated neighborhood. Instead he murdered an innocent kid for no d*mn good reason.

IMO, he's already been proven to be a LIAR. The Bond Hearing illustrated several of his lies. He's not only a liar but also a cold blooded child-killer. He deserves to rot in prison for 30 years! If there is ANY real justice left in the state of Florida, he will!

in my humble & angry opinion

Hmm.. I thought witnesses said they were "wrestling" and "grappling?" JMO
You know you are right. Even the male caller on the 911 tape says they were wrestling.

Then it appears his story changes and I wonder why it changed?

Neighbor #1, male - Call begins 4:12

Police &#8230; I just heard a shot right behind my house. [4:14] They&#8217;re wrestling right in the back of my porch.

http://www.examiner.com/article/nei...-shooting-death-of-trayvon-martin-transcribed

The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...led-in-neighborhood-altercation#ixzz1tQLEF3n1

I see what you are saying, but my common sense tells me people don't scream when they are on top of and pummeling someone. I think GZ was yelling for help - as opposed to shooting TM, but no one would help, obviously. JMO

That "no one would help" appears to be a lie if "John's" story is true. The screaming continued until the shot and John says he, "Told him to stop."
GZ knew he had help on the way...because, he had called LE and "John" said he was calling 911 and apparently did...after the shot.

That's what he said. Don't know if that was a mistake or there is more that we don't know. One of the witnesses on the phone with 911 said he heard two shots... or at least thought he did. Time will tell?

More than one caller said, "shots."

Have all the 911 calls from that night been released?

Did any of the known 911 callers describe "shadows" or "figures" of two people, with one chasing the other? TIA

That person did not call 911. They spoke directly to an investigator. jmo

I'm so sorry you took that as sarcasm or personally. I don't know where the picture was taken from, but I have an iPhone and I've taken photos with it using the 5x zoom, so I know the capabilities. I just can't see, unless it was an officer, anyone not part of the crime scene being allowed to stand over GZ snapping pictures. JMO Do you know where the photos with the time stamp on them would be? I can't seem to locate any. TIA

I don't understand why you are disgusted by someone taking a picture of GZ's head, there were officers on scene immediately administering CPR to TM.

Before this picture came out, everyone was wanting pictures and saying no one took pictures or evidence at the scene, now that we have a picture, there's something sinister about. It's almost like folks are mad now that the picture exists.:waitasec:

JMO

Because the second officer did not arrive until 7:19 and the picture was taken at 7:19. So until the third officer arrived which was later than 7:19 they had not started CPR. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288