17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:
And btw, I'd like to point out that the OP (beach)
did not actually accuse Crump of quacking,
but merely used an idiom meaning that she recognized
what was going on IMO.

And IMO, she didn't just fall off the turnip truck.
And IMO no one can pull the wool over her eyes.
And IMO don't pee on her and tell her it's raining.
And IMO she won't be interested in that oceanfront
property in Arizona, either.

LOL & JMO

Absolutely and I think we've all figured that out a long time ago, for me in fact about day #1 that I heard about this case.

~jmo~

I must admit I felt the same way when I heard about this case. How could a big neighborhood watchman gun down an innocent kid AND NOT BE CHARGED, but after examining everything that I can find having to do with this case, I have to admit that my original assessment was completely wrong.

IIRC, MOM himself has explained that slip, and the JUDGE was satisfied with his explanation.

If Mom was so worried about the Witnesses why did he blurt out Trayvon's gf's name during the bond hearing?

Coincidentally? I would move too if a group of radicals were at the front gate of your community announcing a $10,000 bounty? Heck, I wouldn't even worry about my toothbrush, I'd be out of there.

He moved after getting death threats due to the media lying about the 911 call to make him look racist, and even worse, a nation incensed over this picture:

The question was why he got out of Dodge the next day after the shooting, When very few folks were aware of the recent homicide and most were pretty much still oblivious of the killing. But who knows, may be GZ is a clairvoyant like he incorrectly applied to Trayvon. They are not always right.

above respectfully BBM

Ahh thanks for the tidbit rotterdam. I was not aware of this.

I agree that MOM is smart and slick. Slicker than snot on a doorknob, IMO! It has indeed been interesting to watch him in action thus far.

As much as I don't like admitting it, I could only hope to afford such competent representation if I found myself in a legal pickle.moo
wm

In all reality can a lawyer who is "slicker than snot" and uses underhanded tactics be described as being a competent lawyer? JMHO

A self serving condolences which inflicts further pain on the family does not make a person courageous. But rather shows the true test of a person's social and moral failings. MOO

No, its makes him a selfish, self-serving coward IMO

In all reality can a lawyer who is "slicker than snot" and uses underhanded tactics be described as being a competent lawyer? JMHO

Well, in reality IMO, those tactics are used on both sides of the fence. It goes with the territory. It is not always ethical of course but still legal. High moral ethics do not win cases IMO. Clever manipulation and brainwashing on a grand scale does.

If there is one thing you never do, it will backfire on you and your client even more, you never get in the face of the family who has lost a child. YOU never do it. A young man died at the hands of your client.

That is a private space, a place of despair that as a Funeral Director takes me to way too often. I have to love, respect, sometimes I have to accept the anger that the family feels directed toward me, it is a dark private place. And only through carefully gaining the trust of the family using a "special loving " approach can I help them.

O'Mara had no business going there. His client killed this young man. His client then tried to use this apology to improve his own image. There is absolutely no reason to stoop that low and O'mara stooped that low. Huge mis-step and O'Mara was in it up to his knees.

Great Post Grandmaj .

http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/...cle_b94953b7-2081-5091-929b-fbb098003dc3.html
Judge seeks info on $200,000 sent to Zimmerman

--if donations are considered "internet gifts"---does that make them tax exempt?

This was addressed by deelytful1 a couple of threads ago:

I'm an Accountant.. it does NOT matter that FL has no state income tax.. he will still have to pay SS and Federal taxes! he can not claim the $$ is a gift.. he did not file (or at least that i know of) a 501 (c) 3 status so he can not be considered a "non profit" or charity.. he will be fully liable to pay taxes on that money
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7840715&postcount=943"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33[/ame]

IIRC, MOM himself has explained that slip, and the JUDGE was satisfied with his explanation.

The Judge maybe satisfied but I doubt Trayvon's gf is. The Judge isn't taking the brunt of the slip is he?

I don't believe for one second it was a slip anyway!

Perhaps you were looking at a different blog.

Nope, it was the same one, trust me. :) I guarantee it.

Nonsense and opinion from someone with an ax to grind. That will come out sooner than anyone thinks. Like you said, I can't "elaborate" either.

I must admit I felt the same way when I heard about this case. How could a big neighborhood watchman gun down an innocent kid AND NOT BE CHARGED, but after examining everything that I can find having to do with this case, I have to admit that my original assessment was completely wrong.

I still feel the same as I did day 1. Can I ask what made you change your mind?

Actually, that's not a flat-out lie as GZ had no idea how old TM was when he shot him. He wouldn't have found out TM's age until later, after TM was identified.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Well, for someone who wouldn't have found out TM's age until later after TM was identified, GZ sure had Trayvon's age pegged correctly on that 911 call.

But I suppose the fact that GZ wasn't able to verify TM's birth certificate at the scene would allow some to say he didn't lie in court when he claimed not to know his real age, sure.

According to the link and quote you used, he doesn't owe it to the bondsman yet. Future tense.

O`MARA: Yes. And I`m going to answer those questions as soon as I see all the bank records and see what he spent it on. I do know, for example, the five went to the bail bonds person. I imagine that the other 10 that is going to be due to the bail bonds person will come from that fund. I still think that is a legitimate defense fund expense.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ijvm.01.html

He hasn't even paid the entire amount yet, as least as of Friday night. He still owes $10,000 to the bail bondsman. <modsnip>

~jmo~

I saw that blog too and its a bunch of made up garbage from a strong GZ supporter. NONE of it is true or verifiable fact. None of it.

I don't know. A lot of that twitter evidence looks real to me. Do you have evidence that it is phony?

For the record, Arizona has many miles of waterfront property. Very nice waterfront property I might add. What Arizona doesn't have is oceanfront property.

:seeya:
And btw, I'd like to point out that the OP (beach)
did not actually accuse Crump of quacking,
but merely used an idiom meaning that she recognized
what was going on IMO.

And IMO, she didn't just fall off the turnip truck.
And IMO no one can pull the wool over her eyes.
And IMO don't pee on her and tell her it's raining.
And IMO she won't be interested in that waterfront
property in Arizona, either.

LOL & JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads