2 and 3 Yr Old Ransack Neighbor's Home

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by White Rain, Apr 26, 2009.

1. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

:eek: I don't even know what to say...

ANDERSON, S.C. -- Two young brothers caused an uproar in Anderson on Friday morning when they wandered away from their home and into a neighbor’s home.
    Neighbors and public safety officers launched an intense search after John and Matthew Farrar disappeared from their home.

The boy’s mother called to report the 2- and 3-year-olds missing at about 9:45 a.m. more:

http://www.wyff4.com/news/19274808/detail.html

2. Loading...

3. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

How did they get into her house?

LOL @ the picture of the sunchips, marshmallows and other snacks on the kitchen floor.

That picture gives insight into why I called my younger four my "pamper posse" There were times when I walked out of a room to shortly return to chaos as seen in that picture :D

4. capoly

capoly New Member

Read a different article on this during the night....very brief and mostly about the marshmallows & cookies. It did have me laughing. Until the '2 & 3 yo' aspect kicked in....that's quite young to have thought up such an outing at someone elses home.

But than I see in this article they are the youngest of 4 boys....

5. bogeygal

bogeygal Registered User

Bet mom had a hard time keeping door's/windows locked with 4 sons. My sister has 4 sons and they liked to play outside all the time. At least the two little one's are safe and sound at home now!

6. lizzybeth

lizzybeth Active Member

Do you think they were hungry? Or just not used to having their pick of goodies and went wild?

7. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

well I have 5 sons and this sounds like just another day in the life.
    One of my sons told me the other day that they would climb in the neighbors doggie door and eat her cookies and brownies because I never kept anything junky in the house LOL.

So, my advice is buy your own junk food so they don't stray.

8. southcitymom

southcitymom New Member

LOL - this is what I thought too - sounds about like every 2/3 year old boy I've ever met!

9. EmMomma

EmMomma Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Since the kids are ok, I will say...
    this is freaking hilarious. :rotfl:

10. justthinkin

justthinkin New Member

Yep, that's boys for ya. I had two, would have sworn there were at least 4 of em. The things they can think up.

11. Marthatex

Marthatex New Member

I'm a girl, and I disappeared and went into homes being built and got into the paint and into a neighbor's home and played with the goldfish. (about age 2 or so)

12. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

OMG! My house looks exactly like that several times a day. I swear, these could be my boys! :eek:

Just this afternoon, one of my twins absconded with the chocolate syrup! Needless to say, I was cleaning out dump trucks filled with chocolate syrup, carpet with chocolate syrup, a chair with chocolate syrup, a comforter with chocolate syrup..... :crazy: you get the picture!

13. RJA00

RJA00 Bring HaLeigh Home !!!

What is it with chocolate syrup and little boys lol

My son got up and sneaked in the kitchen and poured syrup everywhere.
    I had left my fax machine on the table the night before well lets just say my fax machine didn't survive.

I went to the bedroom to see where he was he was fast sleep with syrup head to toe lol

14. CatMama3

CatMama3 New Member

I've always thought that the reason toddlers are so quick is because they're low to the ground and more aero-dynamic. But I'm more impressed by the fact that they were able to climb to a top bunk to play with stuffed animals. And I bet they chose the neighbor lady because they knew she had the best snacks.

It's a pleasant change to hear about little ones being mischiveous instead of the usual horrifying stuff we hear about. No harm, no foul except for scaring the be-jeepers out of their Mom.

15. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Lmao, they got into a box of tea bags too. I bet the tasted it and went blech! This is hysterically funny.

It's nice to have a missing kid story end so happy.

16. Lovejac

LOL! I just might switch to the 'powdered chocolate', it would definitely be easier to clean up!

17. lizzybeth

lizzybeth Active Member

I thought it was funny that one of the little boys came out of the house wearing a football helmet. How can they have been so quiet?

Sneaky little boogers.

18. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

Lovejac, I have a list of things that I thought I would never say in my life(a sort of journal entry, that I have posted to myspace) . It came from raising so many kids...among the many numbered items on that list is this phrase: Who poured maple syrup on the dog? LOL

19. Lovejac

:floorlaugh: OMG! Can you pretty please send me the link to your MySpace. I have been having some rough days lately, your list would help greatly!:blowkiss:

20. Lovejac

My 3 boys, who are normally louder than than a rock concert, can be amazingly quiet when they are wreaking havoc!

21. EmMomma

EmMomma Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Quiet and fast. :eek:
    I have 2 girls. Don't be mistaken, they have done their fair share of ransacking. :crazy: