2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa, that was the first time I have seen the picture with the skull and duct tape that way. Every other time I have seen it it was covered up in some way.

ICA;s best friend tells all?? How many "best friends" did this girl have? It seems to be a lot more now that she is on trial than when Caylee was alive... everyone's 15 minutes of fame.

whoa, that was the first time I have seen the picture with the skull and duct tape that way. Every other time I have seen it it was covered up in some way.

It is awful, but for some reason the hairmat really got to me.

I missed that - was it pixelated?

respectfully snipped & bolded by me

If that knock at the door was LP, I might consider calling the police :crazy: and if I was GA and it was LP then I know I would

No, you say leave my property if they don't then call the non-emergency phone number. 911 is for emergencies. All this is assuming it happened. They are drama queens! They weren't terrified of the media 3 years ago.

In the last few weeks there have been a lot of new ones. ICA can't be getting the money for them and she does not have access to them anymore. I would imagine GA and CA. I don't think they would let JB or anyone from their side in to have gotten them. And ICA is indigent and that would mean she would be getting money.

Sure hope JB doesn't have a stash. But surely if he does he wouldn't be so foolish that he would sell them now...??

Interesting point MF the duct tape is as aged as everything else at the scene.

MF made a very important point with this - the duct tape has likely been there since the beginning when Casey put Caylee there.........not applied at a later date, as WS tried to state today.

How can this Barringer woman say the science goes to the defense? Well, I guess because she works for the DT.

Where does Joey Barringer get off saying that juries do not like to convict on just circumstantial evidence? MOST cases are purely circumstantial- not having witnesses to the crime.

Sure hope JB doesn't have a stash. But surely if he does he wouldn't be so foolish that he would sell them now...??

Maybe they have to find a way to pay that 68,000 to the IRS. Wouldn't want to see ICA go up the river like Capone.......

Mark Fuhrman is doing an excellent job! The trunk of that car in the Florida heat - 170 degrees in a matter of hours.....wow!

Being as how we are in 2011, Dr. G surely has a scope that can examine the inside of an empty scull. Dr. Spitz is probably not aware of this advance.

in 1940 and 50 it wasn't uncommon to use bulldozers and backhoes for archeology now they use soft brushes and dental picks.. just sayin' :banghead:

170 degrees in the truck...Casey was handling mush getting Caylee to the dump site.
Think about that.

Mark Fuhrman is doing an excellent job! The trunk of that car in the Florida heat - 170 degrees in a matter of hours.....wow!

He gave a great explanation for why the trunk absorbed the odor and smelled so bad

In the last few weeks there have been a lot of new ones. ICA can't be getting the money for them and she does not have access to them anymore. I would imagine GA and CA. I don't think they would let JB or anyone from their side in to have gotten them. And ICA is indigent and that would mean she would be getting money.

Someone (I think Ch 13 in Orlando) tweeted first day of defense CIC (Thursday?) breaking news, Cindy sold new photos to "48 Hours."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee