20/20 Special - The List: Who Killed Jonbenet? on 15 Jan 2021

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by sgrump, Jan 15, 2021.

1. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

As I said before, any random DNA on JBR could have easily been transfer DNA from the Boulder PD officers at the scene. The whole scene was compromised. Who knows? Did they ever check the officers for comparison?

Sphinx, Mimsy2, Colorado303 and 3 others like this.

2. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

mickey2942,
    Yes, along with all the guests invited over.

Much more likely is that the underwear dna are random deposits, probably arriving during the autopsy, or in the cleanup phase of JonBenet's staging?

In your own house you just need to walk over your carpet to create a flume or spray of human skin cells rising invisibly into the air.

Same applies when you sit down in a chair or visit the bathroom, the air is filled with various matter floating about which can land on say your underwear, consider JonBenet visiting the White's bathroom Christmas Day Evening?

The saliva can be transferred by vapor as you breath or directly if you cough or sneeze, or simply drip as accidental dribble during the autopsy?

Might not have happened, but its not been ruled out.

3. proust20

proust20 Well-Known Member

The DNA argument is a rabbit hole to nowhere. It's just another distraction. "Hey, look - over there!" In a sense, the DNA ruse is akin to the staging of the murder.

The Rs and LS never came up with a basic scenario, i.e., a chain of event which coheres in space and time from beginning to end. It's a flimsy patchwork of factoids.

RL2, Cottonstar, wonderllama and 4 others like this.
  4. Hennarincess

Hennarincess New Member

Watched a bio on this murder last night for the first time in many, many years so it was like hearing it for the first time.
    So easy to form a conclusion now and it should have been easy then, as well...
    Pasty, the Drama Queen, wrote a 3 page novel to stage the scene as a kidnapping. The child was killed, accidentally, by either herself or Burke. End of Story.

5. Hennarincess

Hennarincess New Member

Went in with fresh eyes and ears last night while watching a bio for the first time in many, many years. This murder investigation should have and could have been solved in one week. Investigators must have been stupid, blind, paid-off, silenced or all of the above.
    Pasty, the Drama Queen, dramatized a ridiculous 3 page novel because THAT is who she is ( or, was)
    She staged it all after she, or Burke, killed this child, accidentally.
    Period. End of Story.

6. Deerrun

Deerrun Well-Known Member

I do not believe the Ramseys are involved in JBR's death at all. I dont thing Ms Ramsey wrote the ransom note.

7. wonderllama

wonderllama Registered Snoozer

Hey Deerrun,

As someone who leans the Intruder Theory, would you be happy to address some the assumptions I made in my big post? I'm genuinely interested in what leads you in a different direction to myself.

I mean specifically the fact that the ransom note (whether written by Patsy or an intruder) was still definitely written within the house, which introduces the whole "why didn't you just take the girl and leave" aspect.

Thanks in advance :)

Tadpole12 likes this.
  8. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Hi everyone. Tricia had a great interview w/James Kolar Friday night. He worked for the Boulder DA’s office on the JBR case and wrote “A Foreign Faction”. Who Really Kidnapped Jon Benet Ramsey?”

Kolar does an excellent job IMO debunking the Intruder Theory in his book and in his interview w/Tricia discusses key evidence said to support the “Intruder Theory”, including the basement window, stun gun marks, Foreign DNA and the ransom note.

I find his points very convincing. @wonderllam, I’m very interested to see if your opinion and that of other Intruder Theory subscribers changes after hearing Kilar’s POV.

Here’s a link to Tricia’s interview w/Kolar Friday (1/29/21)

9. root661

root661 Active Member

Also why didn't they take the note with them once they killed JBR and knew there wasn't going to be any ransom money. Why would they still leave a note behind that serves O purpose except to potentially help LE catch you?

10. wonderllama

I guess I can accept that they might leave it behind in the heat of the need to get out of there. After all, I forget my sunglasses when I leave the house and I know I'll need them ;)

11. root661

root661 Active Member

You aren't leaving the scene of a child murder that could get you the death penalty.

12. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

wonderllama,
    Yes, why not just take JonBenet, Dead or Alive, and leave after all as an Intruder you take a serious risk in writing it in the house including leaving your handwriting along with any DNA behind?

Why leave empty-handed, nobody arose till approx 5AM that morning?

Where is the corresponding DNA left in the locations the intruder visited, e.g. JonBenet's bedroom, entrance, exit modes, basement, and wine-cellar along with all the artifacts?

There is absolutely nothing correlating with an intruder to be seen anywhere in the house.

The wine-cellar is all staging, right down to JonBenet's size-12 Bloomingdale's underwear, did the intruder redress JonBenet in these?

If so, did the intruder leave with the size-6 underwear JonBenet wore to the White's Christmas Party?

RL2, Colorado303, wonderllama and 3 others like this.
  13. fr brown

fr brown Well-Known Member

That's a great point.

And having left the note on the spiral staircase, the intruder goes back down the stairs to struggle--and fail--at getting the suitcase containing JonBenet through the basement window even though the unalarmed patio door near the spiral staircase would let him out at the same place as that window. As far as I know, the patio door wasn't locked with a key from the inside, which is the only reason I can think of for not using that door.

When the intruder can't get the suitcase through the basement window, he decides to molest JonBenet on site. According to Lou Smit.

14. proust20

proust20 Well-Known Member

A question which I'd like to have answered by an IDI proponent is: By what means did the intruder arrive at the Rs residence?

Then, there is the motivation of the intruder. Greed? Lust? Revenge? Jealousy? A combo of these?

Lonicera and Tadpole12 like this.
  15. Paige Cockerill

Paige Cockerill New Member

I'm honestly thinking about making a messenger group chat where everyone can share everything they know and go from there

root661 and Tadpole12 like this.
  16. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Good idea! If you do please include me if you have room.

root661 and Tadpole12 like this.
  17. wonderllama

If only there was a forum where we could do exactly that....wait....there is!

Tadpole12 likes this.
  18. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

wonderllama,
    Sure there is, it even hosts podcasts with some of the main players, what more do you need?

wonderllama and Tadpole12 like this.
  19. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

I just viewed the first 15 minutes of 20/20 Special - The List, looks pretty generic so far, same old pictures of JonBenet, including her pageant video, with JR popping up to tell it like he wants us to see it.

I'll watch more later this afternoon.

RL2, jennyjenny and Tadpole12 like this.
  20. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

I liked the part where Juror Johnathon Webb was commenting on the how the jury members could not decide which parent killed JonBenet was quite revealing. Others will follow, more so when JR passes on.

So the GJ thought Patsy wrote the note, that along with the actual movie clips, i.e.
    Sounded relevant, did Patsy or John view these movies?

Anyone notice where it was said the Ransom Note was passed round to all guests so they could read it, yet somewhere I read there were no prints on the RN?

So they have more touch-dna from the long john waistband and in the size-12 undwerwear. Does this mean three intruders were in the house?

Did they check the Stine DNA against the long john's sample, as the long john's were Burke's, anyone notice how the long johns were not referred to as Burke's Long Johns, or Long Johns at all, but as leggings or something similar?

The Hi-Tec Boot Print found in the wine-cellar was undoubtedly that of Burke Ramsey's his penknife was found nearby also, so did Burke leave the Boot Print on Christmas Day Afternoon:
    James Kolar, Foreign Faction, Excerpt
    Or did he leave the Boot Print once everyone was asleep?
    Dr Phil Interview with Burke Ramsey, episode 2, excerpt
    Otherwise was Burke Ramsey in the wine-cellar the night JonBenet died?

The fallacy in Lou Smit's basic claim is that the Foreign Unidentified DNA belongs to JonBenet's killer.

The parents could have been covering for Burke Ramsey just as much as for each other.

root661 and Colorado303 like this.