2008.07.16 / 2008.07.25 / 2008.10.27 / 2008.11.04 Ricardo M. Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says he doesn't get up til 10:30 so it didn't have to be in the middle of the night..and she probably came back for something else other than sleep...

The Tampa dates don't match. Pg 7, line 18, he tells EE that he was in Tampa the 24th; page 14, line 18 he tells DR (EE has left the room) that he was in Tampa on the 12th-13th.

My brain is fried, so somebody else go back a look at it. But this is something that makes me go Hmmmmm.

What is with Casey waking up in the middle of the night to take Caylee home? She must have been awfully quiet to not wake Ricardo.

That is just stupidly weird to me. Not suspicious, just stupid.

I am calling Bulls@*t on that one. No way did she get up in the middle of the night and take that child home.

ok so they seem to be interested in this "SJ" character...but they started off asking if RM knew anyone "in that area"...do you think it was one of her cell phone pings?

I can't wait for this "SJ' interview now...

it's actually pretty amazing that with all these new guys popping out of the woodwork, we haven't read an interview with anyone who could possibly be Caylee's actual father.

oops...hit post b/4 ready

wanted to mention Casey's made up work e-mails. LOL... May 14th she gets an email for her May 15th schedule, 10am-4pm, then Noon Casey gets an email Event Tonight!, report in by 7:30pm...3:23 she gets an email apologizing why boss man can't be reached...

This is the night she goes to Voyage with Ricardo and Troy, has her flats and I think gets 80 bucks off Amy for towing. Were the flats so she could scam some cash to show Cindy--see! I was at work!!! But who gets paid in cash by a big company, besides waiter, waitress sorta thing?

anyhoo..was nice to match the emails up to the event. Sorry if it has been discussed, 1st I realized.

OK, In the missing pages Jury Room doc "missing pages 1310-1315" it is someone's cell phone forensics. I couldn't figure out who but it looked mundane until scrolling through the contacts on Pg. 6, I saw a contact named "Zan" with the phone number listed.

I googled the area code and it was Massachusetts. Wait a minute! Didn't somebody that was going to Puerto Rico go to Mass first and take a later flight to PR? Went and checked Amy's statement to see who went - her, Ricardo, JP, and Troy. They were staying at Ricardo's house in Puerto Rico to keep costs down. So who's phone record was it? Looked at Ricardo's statement - little if any info on PR trip. Went to Troy's statement - he dropped off Ricardo on July 2nd because Ricardo was going to Boston!

So, was this "missing pages 1310-1315" Ricardo's phone dump? Had to be sure. So I looked through it again - contacts contained the numbers for Amy, JP, and Troy but not Ricardo. Maybe it's his! Had to be sure. Looked at contact for "Dad Office" and googled the area code - Puerto Rico! Mom's number? Area code is Puerto Rico!

So - Ricardo has a "Zan" in his phone (LG phone) contacts who lives in Boston or in Mass. somewhere. He goes up to Boston/Mass. immediately before flying to Puerto Rico where his family lives..!! What do you guys make of this????? We all suspect the heck out of Ricardo but there is little talk about him or to him by the cops.

Last nite on NG, LP said that RM had some sort of connection with Chloroform and it's relation to some kind of sexual thing that "young people do" (got me there - never heard of that!)...too many things are pointing to RM here - oooooohhhhhh

Posted on the Zanny timeline thread, a text message from Casey to a Zani May 6 - I haven't looked for it, only noted the post. Is there a date on the Ricardo call?

Posted on the Zanny timeline thread, a text message from Casey to a Zani May 6 - I haven't looked for it, only noted the post. Is there a date on the Ricardo call?

It wasn't a call from Ricardo, it was in his contact listing of numbers. I didn't know about the Zani May 6 though! My brain is scrambled and I had such a good grip on all this a week ago!! LOL..

I have pulled information from the interviews that makes mention of places that Casey was, who she was with, who she called or texted or any other information that may help place Casey at a location.…
Each of these is by the date or range of dates that where given by the interviewee, the content was paraphrased for space, on some entries I added additional detail and the location where that information can be found by document page, lines on that page and with whom the interview was done and on what date.
This is not all-inclusive to what was in each interview I only culled things that may help in determining various locations of Casey. .

Pulled from Ricardo M interview with LE on July 25, 2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

May 14 Ricardo, Troy B. and Casey had gone to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl,] and Casey had 2 flat tires
Page 1285 Lines 22-25 & Page 1286 Lines 1-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
May 29 Casey and Caylee stayed with Ricardo [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1286 Lines 20-21 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 30 Casey and Caylee stayed with Ricardo [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1286 Lines 23-23 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 31 Casey and Caylee did not stay overnight with Ricardo
Page 1287 Lines 1-5 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 6 Casey was suppose to come over for dinner, Amy H. might have been there also Ricardo M. was cooking at [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and it got later and later and then she told him she had to work the whole night. Saw photo’s on her Myspace of her at Fusion [Fusion Ultra Lounge at 875 Woodbury Orlando Fl] and she had said she had never been there and then admitted to me she had but her boss sent her there to spy on his daughter.
Page 1287 Lines 13-21 & Page 1288 Lines 1-16 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 7 Casey came over to Ricardo M.’s at 11:00PM with Caylee [232 N Glenwood Ave
Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1288 Lines 9-10 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 8 Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo M.’s until mid-morning [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1289 Lines 16-24 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 8 Ricardo M. has Sundays off so he was home [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] the whole day and he spoke to Casey later on she was at home.
Page 1289 Lines 3-6 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 9 Casey & Caylee at Ricardo M.’s came over sometime in the evening stayed overnight. [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803].
Page 1289 Lines 10-25 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 10 Casey and Caylee were still there when Ricardo M. left for work [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1290 Lines 1-9 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 14-27 Ricardo heard from Casey twice he thinks, once was she called him on his cell phone and he had her call him back at work. Received a text message [no date give]
Page 1296 Lines 24-25 & Page 1297 Lines 1-12 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 11 Amy and Ricardo go to Voyage Casey does not go but she texted Ricardo [no time given] and told him she had to work. [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl,]
Page 1293 Lines 6-14 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 13 Casey called Ricardo about going to Fusion and her told her no.
Page 1293 Lines 24 –25 Page 1294 Lines 4-13 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 27 Casey sent Ricardo a Facebook message asking me what I was doing on the June 28
Page 1296 Lines 19-23 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 27 Ricardo informed Casey that they were going out no time given and she did not join them
Page 1297 Lines 20-22 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 28 Ricardo during the event downtown [?] with Will W. Amy H. Jeep ?. and JP C. texted Casey and she never responded
Page 1287 Lines 21-25 Page 1297 Lines 15-19 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 28-30 Ricardo did not have contact with Casey that he remembers.
Page 1297 Lines 1-4

July 1 Casey stayed at Ricardo M.’s was sleeping on the couch and that was the first night she had been there without Caylee. He left about 10:35AM [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1292 Lines 6-12 Page 1298 Lines 22-24 Page 1299 Lines 4-5 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 8 Casey texted Ricardo at the airport and he texted her back [no time given]
Page 1302 Line 5-19 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 8-15 Ricardo in P. Rico
Page 1302 Lines 20 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 14 or 15 Casey sent a text [Ricardo would have been in P. Rico] about who was picking them up at the airport.
Page 1305 Lines 4-5 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 15 Casey came to the airport. [No time given]
Page 1305 Lines 6-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Names from Ricardo M. Interview
John Philip C.
Amy H.

Notes from Ricardo M interview with LE on July 25, 2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

June 2007 1st week Ricardo met Casey at Amy’s house, her previous house at a party
Page 1281 Lines 7-9 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

January 2008 Ricardo M. met Caylee at a barbeque at Troy B.’s house
Page 1281 Lines 7-9 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

January 23 Ricardo witness Caylee falling into a table resulting in a bruise under her eye as seen in pictures.
Page 1283 Lines 4-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

February –Mid April Ricardo M. dated Casey
Page 1281 Lines 11-15 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Unknown date time Casey and Caylee were staying overnight both in my bed and when Ricardo M. got up in the morning Caylee was not there. Casey told him her mother had called and wanted Caylee brought home and she took Caylee home and then came back. He did not wake up during the night.
Page 1291 Lines 16-24 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 24 Ricardo M. is in Tampa
Page 1286 Lines 18-19 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 1 Amy H., Troy B., JP C. and Ricardo M. went to Rock Star Karaoke at Voyage
Page 1287 Lines 6-10 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 10 Casey and Caylee were still there when Ricardo M. left for work. Last time he saw Caylee.
Page 1290 Lines 1-9 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 12 Ricardo M. left for Tampa in the evening and returned on July 13
Page 1293 Lines 18-25 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 13 Casey told Ricardo M. that her dad had a mini-stroke so she did not go with
Amy to Jacksonville
Page 1294 Lines 13-18 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Ricardo works from 11:00AM –8:00PM
Page 1299 Lines 6-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Casey came walking up from the garage Casey said she had been washing clothes.
Page 1300 Lines 9-12 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 2 Ricardo left for Boston on a delay flight at 7:30PM was at the airport at 4:00PM
Page 1300 Lines 17-24 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 8 Ricardo came back from Boston did not hear from Casey.
Page 1301 Line 1-4 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

LE asked Ricardo if he knew anyone in the Bithlo area Chuluoto Rd. Any friends there. No LE: Way out Past Fusion towards the beach. RM: No I don’t think so LE: How about Alafaya & 50. RM: Um I Know LE: Like Lake Pickett and stuff. RM: There’s a guy up there named Steve, who lived down 50 past Alafaya a little bit Casey was involved with him almost a year ago. LE: Umh past 50 Out past there a Winn Dixie there. I have been to his place once, a little housing community nice home. LE: By Winn-Dixie or CVS. RM: don’t remember. I know the guys name it’s Steve Jones. I met him the first night I met Casey at the party at Amy’s previous house. They were involved like through October 2007. He has four roommates. LE: This guy lives at by Lake Pickett by Bridgewater
Page 1301 Lines 20-25 Page 1302 Lines 1-25 Page 1303 Lines 1-11 Page 1304 Lines 1-2 Page 1308 Lines 3-7 Note from Ricardo Morales interview with LE on July 25, 2008

This is probably on the wrong thread but someone above made me think about it. Is it that far out there to think Ric should be a suspect. Cloroform was found in KC trunk and he also had cloroform on his computer. They dated but according to the text message from KC to Amy, it appears they had a fight and broke up. I can't remember the conversation but it was something to the affect that KC loved him, but he wouldn't open up, then she left him and started dating other men, then he wanted her back. At some point she tell AH they are no longer friends. We also know she lied to him about being someplace when in fact she was with someone other guy at Fusions? Lastly, KC makes reference to Ric place being set up a lot like Zani's. Is she telling us Ric is Zani?
We also know either Ric or JP did not want Jesse in their place? Why? Jesse is ex LE

So what I am getting to is motive. Does he have one? Anyone care to discuss or should I take my post elsewhere?
As far as Ric's apartment coming into play here, Casey told Cindy that the photo of Caylee taken with the drums in the background was Z's when it was actually Ric's. Casey was only trying to further her story the nanny existed. (Supposedly, this was after July 15th)

I wouldn't blame a guy for not wanting his gf's ex at his apartment! I don't know many men who would welcome him with open arms...LE or not. Casey and Jesse had a serious past history since they were engaged and she told him he was Caylee's father. This isn't a guy you would want to include in your circle of "buddies" if you were dating her afterwards, imo. (However, there was mention of how Casey wanted to include Jesse by inviting him to some pool party etc. which I even think is strange for her to do. I am not sure of which set of friends she did this to tho.)

As far as the chloroform and Ric go, there are things all over myspace which are twisted tidbits that people put on their sites. Most mean nothing, but you are right that it is curious since it has become part of this case in a huge way. However, it could have simply given Casey the idea and she researched it further.

I am not certain she used Chloroform on Caylee as a sitter as she would have to continually redose her as the effects would only have lasted 15-20 minutes according to what I have come to understand (which isn't much on the subject). If she did use it, she meant to kill her and it was no accident, imo.

Back in the day, (yes, I am old enough to say it)...there was a man I knew to be a stand up professional person (oddly enough he was an attorney). In a joking manner, he said, "Chloroform lollipop, little girl?!" While it does sound creepy, it meant nothing in the context of the original conversation which many people heard and laughed about. Taken out of context, the inside original joke would have been lost and people would have thought it was horrible. (I only bring this up because to include Ric only because of comments etc. about chloroform would be insufficient to make him a suspect.)

By looking at Ric's testimony and following the timeline...it doesn't appear that he had much contact with Casey by his choice. I would say that he had "moved on" and he really wasn't that "into her" by mid-June.

Thanks for following me over here. O.K. I was rereading RM transcript. The other strange connection I found was the KC told her mom the Zani had gone to Tampa and yet RM stated that he had gone to Tampa.

I agree with you on the Jesse thing, your right, he might not have cared for him much and even KC might have told RM to stay away from Jesse. She told her parents that.

So if KC was talking about the nanny story back then and her mom claims she never asked KC to bring her home in the middle of the night then where did Caylee go? I just can't believe KC would chloroform her and put her in the trunk when RM seemed to have no problem with Caylee being there. I can believe that her mom is lying and did in fact ask KC to bring her home.

Does anyone remember finding a link to a band on RM myspace page that had a distrubing video for a song titled Cloroform girl?

KC and Caylee often spent the night at RM's. KC would tell her mom that it was Zani's place that they were staying overnight at so it makes sense that she was incorporating facts about RM in her Zani person. I don't believe RM has anymore to do with Zani other than having KC use tidbits about him and his apartment to give ridiculous details to her mom when she was lying about where Caylee and her were spending the night.

Ric seems to have so many connections to KC and seems they were very close. Has it been discussed that he is possibly the father of Caylee?

Am I interpreting the above info correctly? That there was a lot of time spent with RM during June...at the time she was starting her relationship with TL? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151