2008.07.16 Interrogation First recording

It is my understanding that this is the first recording done at Hopespring. If this is the case, this is ALL the state needs. I know we want the universal tapes, but take a look and share your thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI9UxXgLAd8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94gy86c1KCE

With today's ruling, will the Jury get to hear this ?

TIA !!

From WS List of Motions:

Order Denying Defense Motion to Suppress (Agents of the State - George, Cindy, Lee, et al)
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27242068/detail.html

Order Denying Defense Motion to Suppress Statements to Law Enforcement
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27242107/detail.html

Had he accused her of anything, they would be throwing everything out today. It may not be adding up, but he had to check it out first.

I totally agree - I am so happy that rulings came out that are fair and just. Thank you Judge Perry for rising above the "bog of eternal stench" and following the law to help exact Justice for Caylee. KC's own words need to be heard by a jury of her peers.

I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all, but so many of you are surprised and shocked at how calm ICA is on those tapes. IMO, if Casey can kill her daughter with no emotion, she certainly can lie with no emotion. Someone else here posted that those lies Casey told the police were only intented for Cindy, George and Lee's ears. Then after Cindy made the 911 call and the police arrived, Casey stuck to the story she game her family.

Casey never imagined Caylee's story would be biggest story since the Lacey Peterson trial.

I check Caylee's threads almost every day so i don't know how I missed these recordings. But, I did. Wow. They are incredible.

Wow....look a the second video at 2:33!!

KC pushes her lips out to Caylee in a "kiss me" fashion and Caylee reaches around and kisses KC's cheek instead. I had to watch it 3 times to see if I was really picking up on something. Caylee did NOT want to kiss MOTR on the mouth. What child does that??

I think Caylee was trying to eat the cake off her mom's cheek. What struck me instead was what many others have mentioned, how casey was not concerned with cleaning off her baby but how she almost angrily grabbed the cloth from her mom and cleaned her own face instead. Also, the carefully hidden aggression between casey and CA. I've always felt that shoving food onto someone's face (yes, even at weddings), is an aggressive act. I don't like it.

Oh my! :banghead:

Listening to the part when she's being questioned about her two phones and the SIM card...great detail of numbers saved, SIM card vs numbers saved to phone....and then about how she filed a report about the missing phone...who did she file the report with? Universal...and then is specific, "9 days ago." She filed a report with Universal 9 days ago.

Yeah...about that.

1) You don't work at Universal
2) You don't have a work cell phone from Universal (let alone 2, because she hadn't turned the old one in yet)
3) You didn't file a report...9 days or at any time...to your fake job employer.

OMG, she is a case.

Love her ability to tell lies on the fly :great:

I really wonder what she thought about these endless, easily refuted lies, as they came spilling from her mouth. Was she just trying to buy time until she could come up with something better that would tie all the lies together? Was she thinking they'd just give up and leave her alone? Did she think they'd believe her and not follow up since her family never challenged her? Did she feel panic at that moment or calculated and disdainful of the stupid cops?

I haven't made it through this entire thread, and could only listen to ICA up to the part where she said she filed an incident report for her missing phone.. I had to stop because I am so filled with rage and anguish. She supposedly filed this report about A PHONE?!?! What about Caylee??? Even while weaving her web of lies and deceipt, this so called "mother of the year" held that phone in higher regard than her own daughter.

I know. It's really something. Can't report her kid missing but knows exactly what to do when her phone gets stolen. I really hope the state underlines these things for the jury.

BBM- This term/phrase makes me nuts. Everyone at my work uses it and I REFUSE (rebel). If LEE said REACH OUT one more time, I was going to climb through my screen and slap him. It's so formal- so business like. So well, useless. Just say "Call em". He's not talking to some co-worker. It's his sister. These people are just WEIRD. :banghead:

"Reach out" drives me batty too! But, I've always thought the term to mean trying to connect with someone who may need support or who you are trying to convince of something. Like, "We reached out to our neighbors in their time of need." Or, "The president reached out to the people of Iraq to apologize for recent civilian casualties." Something like that.

I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all, but so many of you are surprised and shocked at how calm ICA is on those tapes. IMO, if Casey can kill her daughter with no emotion, she certainly can lie with no emotion. Someone else here posted that those lies Casey told the police were only intented for Cindy, George and Lee's ears. Then after Cindy made the 911 call and the police arrived, Casey stuck to the story she game her family.

Casey never imagined Caylee's story would be biggest story since the Lacey Peterson trial.

I think that's the point. We are shocked that a mother could be so calm at such a moment and it reinforces our belief that casey was not one, but rather, a child killer.

Finally, I crack up every time I hear casey mention Juliette Lewis. She clearly vomits out things, names, whatever, that randomly pop into her mind, stating them with just enough conviction to be believed (or so she thinks). But clearly she had heard of the actress before and that's why the name subconsciously came up. Or, she knew exactly who she was referring to and used the name as a big F U to LE:

tumblr_l24f7f0Uzm1qzftcho1_400.jpg
juliette-lewis-signed-natural-born-killers-8x10-wcoa_72c9b4dccf7e2744f056a9d92fbe25e9.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back